Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀  (Read 77246 times)
zlatan07

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

Is the ICO listed on top ICO ratings websites?

They are listed at Track ICO, Bit Expert,  ICO Watch List, CoinSchedule, ICOHolder, ICO Marks, ICO Alert, ICOMarketCap.io, ICO Showroom, CoinMarketPlus, etc... you can check all on Bitto.tech site. Also on their site, you can check with whom are they in partnership.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
navanabd1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

As the comment above said please post here funds allocation and token allocation for us on the road on mobile.
Good luck Bitto, doing great job! To the moon!
hungryforapples

Activity: 197
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:11:22 PM

As the comment above said please post here funds allocation and token allocation for us on the road on mobile.
Good luck Bitto, doing great job! To the moon!

You didn't see answers to that comment, https://i.imgur.com/olLBM60.png
LadyNight

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:11:59 PM

I was reading about your exchange platform and ran into the part where traders can give kind of loans to each other, so I was interested is there some kind of minimal or maximal limit on how much can one trader lend from another?
zlatan07

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:30:07 PM

I was reading about your exchange platform and ran into the part where traders can give kind of loans to each other, so I was interested is there some kind of minimal or maximal limit on how much can one trader lend from another?

Well, I think that they will implement how much can people borrow, I read that Backed Loan earns daily interest are up to 18%. Well ICO is in his early stages so we can expect Lending implementation and official announcement with min. and max. limits on loans in next couple of months. I just share my own thoughts.
hungryforapples

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:32:53 PM

Bitto is not giving loans, users are. So as long as it suits both users and they have at least some crypto to back up their deal, it will be fine. As for daily interest - again that's with the users to decide. If someone is desperate enough to borrow money for 18% daily interest, he will.
LadyNight

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:38:34 PM

Bitto is not giving loans, users are. So as long as it suits both users and they have at least some crypto to back up their deal, it will be fine. As for daily interest - again that's with the users to decide. If someone is desperate enough to borrow money for 18% daily interest, he will.

So borrowing then isn't such a good idea?
hungryforapples

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

Borrowing is a great idea actually. If you have e.g. 0.1 BTC, after a month with borrowing you could have let's say - 0.4 BTC if you know to whom to borrow funds. And the best part is it's risk free because Bitto acts as a collateral meaning that youre completely covered.
hungryforapples

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:49:27 PM

Sorry, I thought you were asking is lending a bad idea. I was writing about lending in the previous comment. Borrowing is good under couple of circumstances - if you want to hold some of your assets. Let's say you don't want to sell NEO because you know it will recover after a great new year dip, but you need money to pay for your car repair. You borrow money with a good contract (5% per month) and once your NEO rises up, you sell some of it and repay your lender with some interest. That way everyone win (except for the panic sellers and inexpirienced buyers who want to buy NEO from you when its rising lol

BTW I can't wait to see Bitto loan in action because I will be able to borrow to people in my country. When they see familiar name, they will feel confident to do business, and of course the rates will be better than at banks so again everybody win (on the HODL team xD)
LadyNight

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:36:37 PM

Sorry, I thought you were asking is lending a bad idea. I was writing about lending in the previous comment. Borrowing is good under couple of circumstances - if you want to hold some of your assets. Let's say you don't want to sell NEO because you know it will recover after a great new year dip, but you need money to pay for your car repair. You borrow money with a good contract (5% per month) and once your NEO rises up, you sell some of it and repay your lender with some interest. That way everyone win (except for the panic sellers and inexpirienced buyers who want to buy NEO from you when its rising lol

BTW I can't wait to see Bitto loan in action because I will be able to borrow to people in my country. When they see familiar name, they will feel confident to do business, and of course the rates will be better than at banks so again everybody win (on the HODL team xD)

But what happens if the person who borrowed the money loses everything and can't repay to the lender? Can that even happen?

And yes, I think trust is the key in this kind of business.
hungryforapples

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:41:12 PM

But what happens if the person who borrowed the money loses everything and can't repay to the lender? Can that even happen?

Person who borrowed the money has Crypto (or Bitto) to back their loan. He gets fiat currency in return. If he does not return what he had took, his crypto goes to the lender. Of course that can happen.
LadyNight

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

Person who borrowed the money has Crypto (or Bitto) to back their loan. He gets fiat currency in return. If he does not return what he had took, his crypto goes to the lender. Of course that can happen.

Thanks for clearing things up for me Cheesy
I hope Bitto will succeed! Cheesy
zlatan07

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

Borrowing is a good idea, they will be something like escrow but we need to wait some time for this implementation.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:09:06 PM

They are listed at Track ICO, Bit Expert,  ICO Watch List, CoinSchedule, ICOHolder, ICO Marks, ICO Alert, ICOMarketCap.io, ICO Showroom, CoinMarketPlus, etc... you can check all on Bitto.tech site. Also on their site, you can check with whom are they in partnership.

Nice overview about those rating websites Smiley Do you know them all by heart or is there a list with all those ICO ranking services available? Which one is the most popular (sorry for being off-topic)?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hungryforapples

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:35:23 PM

Nice overview about those rating websites Smiley Do you know them all by heart or is there a list with all those ICO ranking services available? Which one is the most popular (sorry for being off-topic)?

Not really sure which one is THE most popular, but a google search for "best ICO" displays https://www.icohotlist.com as a first non-ad result
LadyNight

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:00:58 PM

Keep up the good work good people! May the force be with ya Cheesy
hungryforapples

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:09:53 PM

Keep up the good work good people! May the force be with ya Cheesy

I think Bitto at the moment is more like Harry Potter than Luke Skywalker, but the force is with it. Always xD

Just saw this on their facebook page:

"I see many wizards and witches coming to Bitto website and they are a bit confused with our Crypto Backed Loans.

Let me explain - say, you need 5 galleons to buy a new broom and a silver cauldron, but you only have 15 sickles and 4 knuts.

You have 10.000£ but you don't want to sell it because Queen's money makes way more sense than wizarding currency.

Worry not, fellow magical person! With Bitto you can borrow 4 galleons, 1 sickle, and 25 knuts without selling your muggle money.

Once the Ministry of Magic gives you your monthly salary, you can repay your lender, and your £££ are still yours in case you need to pay for electricity bills in muggle world.

You will have to pay 3 sickles and 18 knuts extra to your lender though because there's no magic in world of finance so no one will give you anything for free."

This must be inspired by this ann thread talk hahaha
zlatan07

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:48:42 PM

WoW, now peoples asking at social media when will BITTO be listed on exchange sites. I'm glad to have some of BITTO tokens from pre-sale. Sharing my thoughts that this token will be a nice surprise if they list him on exchanges.
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:56:52 PM

I love this project, it seems very promising, its ideas are realistic and fresh, the fact that it combines all the positive things such as lending and POS, limited and low supply coin with superior project, i hope it becomes a successful ico.
bumbazaka

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:33:00 AM

WoW, now peoples asking at social media when will BITTO be listed on exchange sites. I'm glad to have some of BITTO tokens from pre-sale. Sharing my thoughts that this token will be a nice surprise if they list him on exchanges.
I do not understand why the token should be to list on other exchanges different from BITTO. I think it will be a good step

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: