Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:20:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: do you know - cryptohardwareshop.net  (Read 229 times)
bulgar73 (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:41:07 PM

is shopping here secure ?     Their prices are Huh

https://cryptohardwareshop.net/index.php?route=common/home

thnx

----
BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yellowking

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:33:15 PM

New site but they say they are over 4 years old.

Suspect, I have sent them a message to see how they reply.
BubbaBooeee

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:33:24 PM

I sent an email to CryptoHardware.com inquiring about their Baikal Giant B miner and here is their reply:

Hello and thank you for your message,

Product availability for Feb 10:
Baikal Giant-B (5 units left and 2 unpaid yet)

The price without PSU will be $6140
Just add this coupon in the checkout page. hzsgjezx

We need 6-12 hours of testing your device to avoid failures.
After shipment registration, I will send you tracking number and scan of the receipt.

Which delivery service is more preferable for you?

UPS will take 5-7 days to US
FEDEX will take 7-9 days to US

We will specify in the description: "computer case" and  value: "USD 140-160".
So there will be no problem with customs and taxes.

Please let me know.

Kind regards,
David Colbert

Update: 02/18/18:
Their price has since come down to $5400/unit for the Giant B.

Not enough info / feedback to confirm if this site is legitimate.   They only accept Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, LiteCoin, and Dash.  They are located in Portugal (outside of U.S., if that matters).   Dunno is they provide escrow service.

Wilsonthebitcoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:15:34 AM

This is a great site and platform, i have personaly used it over the week and i am very impressed. it is also very very secure. try them guys. their mining equipment and shipping is also very effecient
666uazan

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:43:48 AM

This is a very credible cryptomining hardware seller with a proven track record, they have been in operation for the last one year. i have used them twice in the last three months and i can confidently state that the service is awesome and very credible. also, their shoping interface is very secure and hence you dont need to worry about your data or cryptos in your wallet when transacting with them . As you can see in their website, they have virtually all the latest mining hardware in the market.
Intaryna

Activity: 342

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:49:55 AM

Your sitre looks incredible and also the kind of products are the best products in the cryptomining industry as of now. the security features of your service are excellent which i would assume that shopping in your site would be very credible and secure. The mining hardware and equipment are very rare to find nawadays because of the huge demand for them. guys you should try this especially if you are in the crypto mining business
P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:06:39 AM

wtf this shilling for scamsites is nuts.
coinweez

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:09:08 AM

Yes i know them. We ordered from them some antiminer sometimes from last year and the service was awesome, fast and effeicient. the delivery was also done on time of which we were very impressed. recently, they offered some great technical support of which we greatly appreciated. I would definitely recomend them again and again. we use them again very soon. all the best in your business guys
CoinConcepts

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:12:02 AM

These guys i have checked them, they look to be very legit. they have been in operation for almost one year now. their payment system is also rock solid. you should try them. their site as you can also see it looks very clean and legit in addition to thir services such as the techncial support, their payment gateway as well
Maxdata

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:16:01 AM

yes definitely i know them. used them last year , and i was very satisfied with their service especially their excellent customer service and delivery times. i will definitely be using the  time and time again. these guys are legit
wilcoin

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:18:23 AM

these guys are legit, they are selling some of the most rare and out of supply mining hardware at very affordable rates unlike in other sites such as ebay where prices are usualy very high. i would recommend them
coinmathe

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:20:15 AM

A very great site, and services as well, you look legit, but you shoudl try to do more marketing as well
coinkoigi

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

This is  nice. i have been looking for a credible seller for mining hardware who is relaively not very expensive so that i can import some antiminers for my rig. i will use these guys. here in south africa we dont have such sellers so we have to import
huntingthesnark

Activity: 357
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

Seems most of the positive feedback is from newbie accounts with 'coin' in their usernames. Seems legit...?

For the latest Crypto news and alts info check out https://coinsjar.info/
BubbaBooeee

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

is shopping here secure ?     Their prices are Huh

https://cryptohardwareshop.net/index.php?route=common/home

thnx

----
BTC

Update:

Cryptohardwares  has had their account suspended.

The Website had the look and feel of an authentic business.

Yet one curious feature, is that they always seemed to never run out of stock on items, but only had a couple of em' remaining.

They also had plenty of 'customer feedback' responses that gave them high marks for timely delivery and product quality.

They only dealt in cryptocurrencies and is unknown if they offered escrow intermediaries.

In any case, they appear to have been a shill company and are now history.

Buyer beware...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: