Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:14:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC from exchange  (Read 76 times)
bcnb (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:39:45 PM

Hi,

Newbie here, please be patient :-)
I would like to wet my feet in the BTC trading, and as a first step I would like to buy some coins.
I found some sites (like Coinmama) that simply let you put in cc details and wallet address, and transfer the BTC to the wallet.
On the other hands, on sites like Kraken or CEX - how exactly can I simply buy BTC? I can buy BTCUSD, but then, if I get it, I have an open position. I don't want a position in the exchange, just a BTC I can transfer.

What am I missing?

Thanks!
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:52:35 PM

I guess on exchanges the BTC/USD pair is actually BTC/USDT pair. USDT is tether or crypto which has same value as dollar. If any exchange supports deposit in USD then buy from some which offers best buy price.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:16:49 PM

always do some research before using a website to buy bitcoin. for example i have never heard of "Coinmama"! so be careful when using it. there are lots of other options.

as for position, you don't have to open an order and "take a position", in all exchanges that is only one option. your other option is to buy at market price. some exchanges have that option but even if they don't you can simply choose the highest order in the "sell" part of the orderbook (asks) and fill that.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: