Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:33:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: vdragon Erupter-Groupbuy-Scam : Task Force  (Read 45943 times)
Xer0 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 02:44:32 PM

Are you in Szeged? If yes, did you see a Logo like this in 6720: http://i39.tinypic.com/2ziqxbp.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElGabo

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 03:43:48 PM

No. Unfortuntely I'm far away from Szeged. Tomorrow I try to speak with my policeman friend but I'm afraid he will drop me the question what is bitcoin. But I'll try.

" I'm waiting for my punishment, I know it's on my way
  So cut, cut, cut me up and fuck, fuck, fuck me up"
kuusj98

Activity: 812

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 07:39:30 PM

Can anyone explain me what the police wil do with the personal info (e.g. Addres, Real name) of the report green65 is going to submit?
green65

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 08:19:28 PM

Can anyone explain me what the police wil do with the personal info (e.g. Addres, Real name) of the report green65 is going to submit?

It’s just going to be a list of victims with their contact details along with the amount bought, bitcoins lost and aprox. fiat amount.

If the police want to ask you any details then an email or phone number would be useful, also having victims addresses would be useful if he is found and compensation is to be paid, as people know the legal system still likes using lots of paper and snail mail. If you dont want to give me any info thats fine I will just put a note saying you did not want to provide me with this info which i would totally understand.

If you send me a screenshot of your PMs thats evidence of a transaction and contact between you and vdragon.
Xer0 (OP)

°^°

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 08:54:03 PM

did you notice that gapthemind does not sign in anymore?
i would write it right in with him as possible 2nd account...
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 09:34:32 PM

I'm not accusing anyone.

But if yxt actually was the brain behind this scam, involving a random hungarian buddy, it would be a most excellent one, since he would have stolen over 200 BTC and still can continue his business unbothered.

maybe yxt can help us about the price,
@YXT, was it possible for him to resell @ 0.89?
No answer.

And maybe he was not looking depressed enough about a negative 1100+ eruptors on his order book.

I know, paranoia.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 09:49:48 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2013, 10:01:57 PM by nottm28

I'm not accusing anyone.

But if yxt actually was the brain behind this scam, involving a random hungarian buddy, it would be a most excellent one, since he would have stolen over 200 BTC and still can continue his business unbothered.

maybe yxt can help us about the price,
@YXT, was it possible for him to resell @ 0.89?
No answer.

And maybe he was not looking depressed enough about a negative 1100+ eruptors on his order book.

I know, paranoia.

It's a bit harsh to question yxt imo. Nobody asked this guy (vdragon) about his credentials which is essentially the problem here. Yxt generally posts in group buys (like the UK group buy with OutCast3k) to state stock is not a problem etc. There is no condoning of an individual in his posts. Also, 0.89 was the price for > 1000 units.

[EDIT] I feel your pain though and I'm gutted for you all that this (vdragon) little shit did what he did. Best hope is for green and the police route. I hope this guy is caught and maybe some cash returned...

donations not accepted
iiaurent

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 09:56:30 PM

you can 1000% trust yxt
Xer0 (OP)

°^°

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 10:14:38 PM

vdragon reserved 1000 units and so got the 0.89 price from yxt
he never was part of a earlier gb, it was just through the quote
DannysCam

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 10:35:53 PM

i was scammed on amazon the other day they have asicminers for sell but lucky for me i can file a A to Z claim and get my money back they have units around 80 bucks each i did manage to order one for 52 dollars about a hour ago but i fear its a scam we will see
kuusj98

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 02:32:41 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2013, 02:50:10 PM by kuusj98

It’s just going to be a list of victims with their contact details along with the amount bought, bitcoins lost and aprox. fiat amount.

If the police want to ask you any details then an email or phone number would be useful, also having victims addresses would be useful if he is found and compensation is to be paid, as people know the legal system still likes using lots of paper and snail mail. If you dont want to give me any info thats fine I will just put a note saying you did not want to provide me with this info which i would totally understand.

If you send me a screenshot of your PMs thats evidence of a transaction and contact between you and vdragon.

I send you the PM's via mail.
I will give you my "normal" email addres also via an email to you, which also contains my real name, and if they want to contact me, they can do so by mail.
Also incluided a signed message so i can proof I send the amount to vdragon and that it is my BTC addres.

green65

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 03:14:22 PM

I have contacted action fraud today and got a crime ref. number.  Roll Eyes

Can everyone who was scammed in the UK report it to http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/ if you want to i can provide you with my crime ref number so everyones reports can be linked (PM or email me)

If your outside the uk report it to your countries police.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 03:49:19 PM

I have also made a police complaint at action on fraud

This may catch him but not any good getting my BTC back.

I could quite happerly swing for this guy

█████████████████████████████
█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
█████████████████████████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
kuusj98

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 04:30:00 PM

I have contacted action fraud today and got a crime ref. number.  Roll Eyes

Can everyone who was scammed in the UK report it to http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/ if you want to i can provide you with my crime ref number so everyones reports can be linked (PM or email me)

If your outside the uk report it to your countries police.
You read my 2 e-mails? I do not live in the UK, so you know...
Xer0 (OP)

°^°

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 05:58:49 PM

i just checked my old transaction to Bitstamp
they are splitted the same way looking like a mixer
so it seems he just plain cashed out them...
kuusj98

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 06:27:18 PM

Guys, pffffff, this just totally made me break my keyboard: (Well, I hit it so hard the C is broken, had anotherone lying around)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263893.0

Why the FUCK did we even order the pieces of shit of vdragon, we knew I would take a few more weeks then he said...
qurashee

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 06:35:27 PM

Guys, pffffff, this just totally made me break my keyboard: (Well, I hit it so hard the C is broken, had anotherone lying around)

Why the FUCK did we even order the pieces of shit of vdragon, we knew I would take a few more weeks then he said...

Well there's no reason to get frustrated. We didn't know that the price was going to drop at that time, plus this online shop didn't exist. If it existed in the first place, people wouldn't have to resort to group orders at that extent.
kuusj98

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:01:24 PM

Well there's no reason to get frustrated. We didn't know that the price was going to drop at that time, plus this online shop didn't exist. If it existed in the first place, people wouldn't have to resort to group orders at that extent.

exactly  Angry
Hmm, true, but still, if you think of it, the price drop of these things is gigantic...
qurashee

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:05:52 PM

exactly  Angry
Hmm, true, but still, if you think of it, the price drop of these things is gigantic...

Well if we want to be fair that makes sense too. The difficulty is rising like crazy, so in order to break even, you have to spend a lot of time. Dropping the prices is the only way for this miner to stay competitive.
Xer0 (OP)

°^°

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:08:13 PM

We didn't know that the price was going to drop at that time
yep. i just panic-sold all my erupters on eBay, cause i can now get twice of them for the price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: