Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:27:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is DOGE pumping?  (Read 539 times)
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:53:16 PM

Well, there is nothing new development is happening with Doge, it has long been considered as a dead coin. It is good to see that it has been increasing for the last one month. I don't think It would dump, if bitcoin price remains high.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:24:14 PM

Anyway, this pump can't be compared to the pump of XVG lol. Hope that it will reach about 60-70 sats)
I would have loved to have me some when it was still not that much though but one cannot say now how far doge is going to keep going and I would not want to end up buying at peak but I feel there is still a lot of chance for it to keep moving up. BTC has reduced in dominance for some days now, so I guess the alts are back and doing well. Time to start hitting on some good profits.

One probable reason for dogecoin's pump is Christmas ! So it is a gift and you can take it if you bought at the dip. That is Doge for you and it is one question I have always been asking myself about this one as it sometimes, despite the fact that everyone perceive it to be a joke coin, it still pumps anyway and the good thing about it is that it comes with an extremely massive profit.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
scanpay

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:31:31 PM

It's the trend Wink
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:46:37 PM

It's the FOMO of new investors who don't realise what's going on in the market. Some people missed the big peak gains so they will invest in each and every alt which is just starting to pump. Dogecoin is the best example here because literally there is nothing in Dogecoin is just a community held coin because of sentiments.

Blah blah
cryptoux

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:51:22 PM

DOGE has still use,the whales are pumping this coin and take profits from it while small fishes burned.

ashu711

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:05:23 PM

After xvg Doge is next big profitable coin in next few days. A sharp fall comes in this coin and a big jump was expected and it happens. It is not a pump and dump coin. This coin is running from long.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tauceramica

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:08:19 PM

DOGE has still use,the whales are pumping this coin and take profits from it while small fishes burned.

Yeah the only use of it is getting pumped by whales and that's it. You're very correct.

Do smart things, if you invest your fiat money or btc in Doge, I'll think you have free money to lose to whales. Nothing more.
Tipestry

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:16:48 PM

Fees have been rising as well, both in terms of the price of Doge and the amount of Doge charged per transaction. You'd think it would be one or the other, not both at the same time.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:22:09 PM

Am not sure given that it apparently has a limitless supply and is considered a just meme by many? have heard a rumor that it's apparently good for tx'n between exchanges?

:]
FJ

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:35:47 PM

This time is very rare to find maybe only 6 month once, so this is perfect time to sell the holders to sell their coins,
and i'm sure this coins just rise up because the bitcoin price down so deep in a day.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:58:03 PM

This coin was created as a troll, has never had a specific purpose. What I know is that when the BTC collapses people that doesn't come out on USD enters on coins such as DOGE to look for some profit before getting back on BTC
Funny enough it is still the same doge and people will keep using it for tips. It is amazing though seeing it doing well in the market despite the unlimited supply and the way people perceive the coin. Even the devs really do not have anything to do with the coin anymore but I saw the pump coming anyway as it could just be some retracement.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:01:33 PM

Dogecoin always rise when bitcoin goes down , it's a thing since forever Cheesy. I don't think that it will go much more for now but in 2018 doge will blast for sure. So when bitcoin goes down dogecoin goes up and viceversa. Smiley

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
mafostedu

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:58:12 PM

Only because of speculations, and they are saying that Mcafee is trying to push this coin to the top.

It went from $0,001 to more than $0,008 in just a week and a half.. and doge is a shitcoin, i dont know how did it happened.
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:59:55 PM

I am not sure why, but DOGE has been pumping so hard and it has reach as much as 55 sats on some exchanges. I don't get it, I've been reading their website, their BCT thread and even their social media accounts. I don't even see any new developments for that coin and it is pumping! I think this is extremely artificial, I am calling it a BS pump and will short it, this will be a good profit for sure since I think it will for sure DUMP!

Every single coin on bittrex that was under 100 satoshi has pumped hard, in fact Doge seems to have pumped the least at only about 4x its value of 10 days ago which puts things in to context. For some reason all cheap alts are pumping hard.

pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:00:37 PM

Maybe some whales are playing with doge,at the end of the day they will take profits and dump this shitcoin.

healthureum

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:02:53 PM

Anyway, this pump can't be compared to the pump of XVG lol. Hope that it will reach about 60-70 sats)

Yeah, haven't seen such pump for a long time. Now every coin goes crazy when McAfee names it
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:03:54 PM

Every coin is pumping, so if dogecoin pumped then its not a surprise for me. earlier this year I saw it way more price against btc than today.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:11:02 PM

I am not sure why, but DOGE has been pumping so hard and it has reach as much as 55 sats on some exchanges. I don't get it, I've been reading their website, their BCT thread and even their social media accounts. I don't even see any new developments for that coin and it is pumping! I think this is extremely artificial, I am calling it a BS pump and will short it, this will be a good profit for sure since I think it will for sure DUMP!

Price of Dogecoin is very little. On the background of general fall it is good time for such underestimated currencies to grow higher and higher. The creators just trying to catch the moment. It is obvious.
dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 06:16:42 PM

I think not only Dogecoin is pumping and it's pretty obvious that most of coins are pumping again life everyone comes to life.
When Bitcoin drops, everyone panics so there's massive dumping all over the currencies otherwise most Altcoins will rise together with Bitcoin.
Dogecoin isn't left behind of course.

dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 06:18:38 PM

Yeah, haven't seen such pump for a long time. Now every coin goes crazy when McAfee names it

Totally agree, but what's on Mr McAfee? I don't really understand why people become crazy when a billionaire started to name such currencies and moat of them were all started to blow.
Like iota of Microsoft, somethings does not right.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: