Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:12:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USA/China Trade War and Crypto  (Read 188 times)
Incodium Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:23:16 AM

Tensions are currently high between the US and China in terms of trade. Trade restrictions, tariffs, and other limitations to the trade of goods and services between the two countries is pushing the world to the brink of a huge economic conflict. The same goes for US trade relations with the EU, Britain, and other allies like South Korea.
How does this situation affect the cryptocurrency market, now and in the future. Considering some of the biggest exchanges like Binance, and most projects are based from EU, Russia, China.

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:41:14 AM

These two countries have many things we do not know yet their plans for next. Their movement affected most financial markets as well as other markets. However, we need to consider carefully before making the decision to invest in risk prevention.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:02:10 AM
Merited by btc_angela (1)

Trade war between two countries has pushed up the crypto market.  Whenever there is an atmosphere of unrest in some countries; may by political internal or external under such circumstances the first blow is on the stocks markets.  They fall first of all.  Secondly the fiat currency falls under such circumstances.  

Under such circumstances the investors previously were  diverting their funds towards buying of gold.  And gold prices were always moving up in the past.  Now they have got one more option in the form of crypto currency / bitcoin.  

It has been observed that with the increase in tensions between these two countries there has been a big surge in crypto market.  Please read the link provided which is describing in detail

https://www.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/trade-war-fears-between-china-and-us-boosts-crypto-market-1498944

GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:21:57 AM

Trade war between two countries has pushed up the crypto market.  Whenever there is an atmosphere of unrest in some countries; may by political internal or external under such circumstances the first blow is on the stocks markets.  They fall first of all.  Secondly the fiat currency falls under such circumstances.  

Under such circumstances the investors previously were  diverting their funds towards buying of gold.  And gold prices were always moving up in the past.  Now they have got one more option in the form of crypto currency / bitcoin.  

It has been observed that with the increase in tensions between these two countries there has been a big surge in crypto market.  Please read the link provided which is describing in detail

https://www.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/trade-war-fears-between-china-and-us-boosts-crypto-market-1498944

The news you give is quite detailed and useful. The economy is also affected by the actions of their country. In the field of economic exchanges are very expensive. National politics are very complex. Encouraging interventions that are difficult for each other need immediate intervention factors. Avoid sad pains. It is hoped that these countries will re-recognize and connect their friendships to expand the economy.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:36:30 AM

The news you give is quite detailed and useful. The economy is also affected by the actions of their country. In the field of economic exchanges are very expensive. National politics are very complex. Encouraging interventions that are difficult for each other need immediate intervention factors. Avoid sad pains. It is hoped that these countries will re-recognize and connect their friendships to expand the economy.

Crypto has been proven to at least help countries in some kind of economic problems, Venezuela and Zimbabwe. But as what @virendarnagpal, we could probably include this case as well: Trade war between 2 countries. Yes, I will used bitcoin and crypto as  a hedge if this 2 superpowers continue to wage wars and as a result, crypto might be stable for quite sometime now and might be push in the next 3 months of more "intelligent" investors chooses crypto as a leverage.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:45:26 AM

If our world countries would be just more kind one to another, I think that we could improve and integrate cryptocurrency so much faster than it would be, in those countries would have a humility and unity!
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3592

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

I do not expect it to be a trade war between the United States and China, but a power struggle to prove who stands up for the last moment.

If we assume that it is a trade war, the direct impact will be on the stock markets: starting with technology companies, the automobile sector and other related economies between the two countries.

The impact on digital currencies will be indirect because people are afraid of economic shocks, so they will resort to other means to save the capital from gold, silver, and cryptos.

cryptocurrencies are not a safe haven but high-risk investments, so I do not expect many investors to resort to it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:50:08 PM

I do not expect it to be a trade war between the United States and China, but a power struggle to prove who stands up for the last moment.

If we assume that it is a trade war, the direct impact will be on the stock markets: starting with technology companies, the automobile sector and other related economies between the two countries.

The impact on digital currencies will be indirect because people are afraid of economic shocks, so they will resort to other means to save the capital from gold, silver, and cryptos.

cryptocurrencies are not a safe haven but high-risk investments, so I do not expect many investors to resort to it.

If by cryptocurrencies you mean altcoins then yes, they are not safe havens and are high risk, but with Bitcoin eventually it will not be that much of an high risk, and more of a safe haven. These things take time, to flip the switch on people's mind and realize this is a fact because Bitcoin is the only neutral asset to nation state's conflicts.

The ones that realize this first are the ones taking the highest risk and will naturally reap the biggest rewards long term.

If an US/China conflict doesn't make BTC shine now, it eventually will. Again it's just a matter of time.

As far as the trade war goes, Trump's massive ego guarantees that it's going to remain a tense situation.
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:10:29 PM

I do not think so. The price for different currencies here depends on you - that is from people.
udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:59:44 PM

It does not affect bitcoin price. Bitcoin is not valuable enough for these kind of things. It is still a baby when you compare world trade.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

If by cryptocurrencies you mean altcoins then yes, they are not safe havens and are high risk, but with Bitcoin eventually it will not be that much of an high risk, and more of a safe haven. These things take time, to flip the switch on people's mind and realize this is a fact because Bitcoin is the only neutral asset to nation state's conflicts.
Yeah but these normal measly people(non bitcoiners Tongue) don't know that. US people are afraid of bitcoin, and why you ask? Its because they think bitcoin will take over the dollar.  Roll Eyes

I don't know about a war between US and China, but China is in a really bad spot now. China's main industry, the production industry is at a very bad shape. Factories are moving out of China, neighboring countries of China are taking advantage of the current situation.   

If trade war happens, its gonna lead to a world war. Kim Jong Un won't keep his shit to himself. Prepare for the worst. Shit is going down for real.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Abeey4life

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:54:42 PM

It cannot affect Bitcoin trade
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:06:50 PM

I think it is unpredictable. Of course, we may suppose something but actually it does not mean that it will be the right point of view on the current situation. Theoretically increasing the tension between US and other strong countries like China, EU can cause highly demand on crypto currencies but it is just my supposition. Actually I consider that the most inportant for crypto market is the coming of new money that will causes market to grow again. The actual question is when will that money come?
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

Yeah but these normal measly people(non bitcoiners Tongue) don't know that. US people are afraid of bitcoin, and why you ask? Its because they think bitcoin will take over the dollar.  Roll Eyes

Most people have literally no money. So we just need to convince the big whales that diversifying their portfolio on Bitcoin, even with 1%, will be a good idea. With just 1 to 5% of the top 1000 fortunes on Bitcoin, the price would be really high, I haven't done the math but I think it's all it takes to go $500,000 to $1,000,000:

If you sum the top 2 tiers you get 220 trillion USD (the purple top) so we need that this top goes 10% on BTC and we would get a 20 trillion marketcap in other words $1,000,000 per coin. I think this is doable in the next decade or so.

Also if you keep track of these charts you'll see that the rich just keep getting richer so the incentive for them to diversify in Bitcoin will grow too.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:56:06 PM

Most people have literally no money. So we just need to convince the big whales that diversifying their portfolio on Bitcoin, even with 1%, will be a good idea. With just 1 to 5% of the top 1000 fortunes on Bitcoin, the price would be really high, I haven't done the math but I think it's all it takes to go $500,000 to $1,000,000:

If you sum the top 2 tiers you get 220 trillion USD (the purple top) so we need that this top goes 10% on BTC and we would get a 20 trillion marketcap in other words $1,000,000 per coin. I think this is doable in the next decade or so.

Also if you keep track of these charts you'll see that the rich just keep getting richer so the incentive for them to diversify in Bitcoin will grow too.
We don't have to convince anybody. People say they want adoption and all that shit, but in reality they don't. Sure, the price will go high, but things might just start getting much worse from then onwards.

Convincing whales is pointless, but I believe most of them have invested in bitcoin, and those who say they haven't are pathetic liars who don't want to ruin their reputation by saying that they are involved in bitcoin. Either that, or they really hate/dislike bitcoin and don't have a clue on what bitcoin is.

That chart is so damn informative, thanks for that. I was shook when I saw that there are 33 Million millionaires and yet the world hasn't got rid of poverty. What a sad world we live in.

It would be interesting to see the same pyramid/chart for bitcoin holders, in similar manner, like how many people have more bitcoins and similar data.

Bitcoin can go to a million dollar per coin,  its doable, but not very possible. There are invisible barriers that firstly block that from happening and then you have humans blocking the same to happen. If bitcoin reaches a million , things can go really awry.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

japan ,korea, china, USA and rusia is one of many country who  renewed in crypto.when he take out news about crypto the market can change only a little time

ablelester

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:43:32 PM

We don't have to convince anybody. People say they want adoption and all that shit, but in reality they don't. Sure, the price will go high, but things might just start getting much worse from then onwards.

Convincing whales is pointless, but I believe most of them have invested in bitcoin, and those who say they haven't are pathetic liars who don't want to ruin their reputation by saying that they are involved in bitcoin. Either that, or they really hate/dislike bitcoin and don't have a clue on what bitcoin is.

That chart is so damn informative, thanks for that. I was shook when I saw that there are 33 Million millionaires and yet the world hasn't got rid of poverty. What a sad world we live in.

It would be interesting to see the same pyramid/chart for bitcoin holders, in similar manner, like how many people have more bitcoins and similar data.

Bitcoin can go to a million dollar per coin,  its doable, but not very possible. There are invisible barriers that firstly block that from happening and then you have humans blocking the same to happen. If bitcoin reaches a million , things can go really awry.

This is the major point that a lot of people are missing. Sure, the price might sail to the moon if we get the Rockefellers and Rothschilds behind it, but is that really to our advantage? It would only hurt us in the long run because it would mean that they would try to institutionalize it. The institutionalization of Bitcoin would mean that it could be more easily manipulated by those very whales that we enticed to invest in it. So then they could crush it when they feel it's too high and the common folk are making too much money off of it. Might as well just keep it to ourselves.
tanzaholzmann

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

Tensions are currently high between the US and China in terms of trade. Trade restrictions, tariffs, and other limitations to the trade of goods and services between the two countries is pushing the world to the brink of a huge economic conflict. The same goes for US trade relations with the EU, Britain, and other allies like South Korea.
How does this situation affect the cryptocurrency market, now and in the future. Considering some of the biggest exchanges like Binance, and most projects are based from EU, Russia, China.
if this trade war has a positive impact, then this is good.
and may be able to raise asset prices in the market.

but I am worried that this will have a negative impact and can make money inflation and make the poorer inhabitants of the earth increasingly choked and die
Priaa165

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:12:20 PM

We know China is the largest foreign creditor for US government bonds. Will the Land of Bamboo and Bamboo hamper the flow of funds from the tap of the debt to the land of Uncle Sam? Bond investors are increasingly worried about China's policy which has been the holder of most of the US Treasury bonds commonly known as the US Treasury.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: