Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:17:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why every ICO have a different rate to ETH ?  (Read 154 times)
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:00:42 AM

Mostly it was because of the total supply and the hardcap of the ICO. Some currency has huge amount of supply, so the price should be lower for each coin.
FiveReels

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:27:17 AM

I believe it can be analyzed basing on a simple logic. The law of supply and demand. I think that cryptos has its own way of tokens or coins economy. Factors such as the price, the speed of distribution of the tokens and funds, at the same time the capping or limits of the token. I think these are the factors and reason why ICO have a different rate to Eth.

King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:57:36 AM

because each ICO has different targets, and the value of coin that is issued in ICO has different decimal in each ICO and the price is also determined by the ICO maker itself, therefore the price of each ICO has a different rate

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:27:49 AM

because ICO prices are determined by ICO makers themselves, and ICO makers vary. then that's the rate every ICO with ETH has a difference
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:47:50 AM

Because of the different amount of ICO because of the total volume, the price of each token is different, so the corresponding amount of ETH is different.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:26:18 AM

In general, the team will calculate the amount of money in the ICO in dollars, and then these dollars correspond to ETH, and then the total amount of tokens that can be obtained, that sounds interesting.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:41:10 AM

The developers of each ICO project set the cost of their token themselves, at their discretion. It takes into account many factors: the number of tokens produced, the importance and perspective of the project itself, the efforts spent on its development and implementation, the funds spent, the vision of the price of the released token for its most favorable circulation, and much more. Many developers, apparently, overestimate the price of released tokens to show the importance, uniqueness and good perspective of their projects.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:55:32 AM

I have some question and still not answered. Why every ICO have a different rate to ETH.  For example the project A have a rate 300X = 1 ETH and Project B have a rate 2000B = 1 ETH. Is there's some factor to made the rate different ? Whats value made some ICO more expensive than others ICO. If anyone know just share your opinion. Thanks
That's normal, but rate changing will make token supply changing. The total value of company is estimated, so the price depend on the supply. If Price high, you can buy less token, but the total token less too.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:01:19 AM

This is my question too, may be its because of supply?
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:30:29 AM

more supply of coins will cost less and less supply will cost more. just like you example 300X = 1 ETH and 2000B = 1 ETH but in the end
300X = 2000B. the one that decide the ratio is the developer and every ICOs have different developer.
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:44:39 AM

I have some question and still not answered. Why every ICO have a different rate to ETH.  For example the project A have a rate 300X = 1 ETH and Project B have a rate 2000B = 1 ETH. Is there's some factor to made the rate different ? Whats value made some ICO more expensive than others ICO. If anyone know just share your opinion. Thanks
It is specified by the developer, every project has a goal or its own strategy, maybe also the consideration of the rate of eth to be one thing for how much supply they will make. This is just my speculation only because I do not know exactly how it was made.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: