Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:20:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Investment?  (Read 2732 times)
Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 10:10:16 AM

Did AM have any product at their IPO?

Asking what the number of shares has to with anything is no different than asking what the price of each share has to with anything. You may as well be asking why TAT.AM is 100 times cheaper than AM-PT. The answer is obvious.

you have to understand that AM took totally unique opportunity which won't repeat itself. You think that Active Mining will make hole in the world with some Avalon chips? I don't think so...

There's nothing to stop the opportunity repeating. Also, if you think people are investing in ActM because they have a few Avalon chips, as opposed to them developing their own chips, then you don't know what you are talking about. Investors will jump at the chance to get in on the "next ASICMminer" early, and this has been proven with ActM.

Not only will ActM repeat AM's success, but I'm betting Labcoin and BTC Garden will as well.

Also, Active Mining has already doubled in price since I made my initial post here, proving that ActM was a far better investment than AM at the time.

Active Mining can seem like a good opportunity, I would like to see some test units get out.  AsicMiner shares have started to stagnate, and their price will depend a lot of how ActM delivers.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 10:13:02 AM

Also, Active Mining has already doubled in price since I made my initial post here, proving that ActM was a far better investment than AM at the time.

Active Mining can be a better short term investment, but for those who looks on a span of months it's definitely not going to be.
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 10:38:22 AM

Just wondering what people think is currently the best semi-trustworthy investment out there?  I am involved in only two currently: Just-Dice and ASICMiner.  I hate the mining bonds and Satoshi Dice now has one private.  I also hate the new Ministry of Games, mostly since the CEO is a sociopath though maybe that alone not a good reason to dismiss it (though sociopaths do have a way of screwing people over without guilt).  Any other suggestions?

I've been in the game industry for nearly 20 years. I've dismissed the MoG.

You can never really know because strange things happen, but that one is way out there in the odds and little chance of a return. The PR alone is an utter disaster, but that's not the only thing that bothers me.
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 10:59:50 AM

Active Mining can be a better short term investment, but for those who looks on a span of months it's definitely not going to be.

People investing in AM today won't see 200% ROI for years. People who invested in ActM when this thread began have already seen a 200% ROI in under a week with the potential for 1000% ROI by the end of year. I don't see how you can claim that AM is a better investment today.
Mausini

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:23:10 AM

People investing in AM today won't see 200% ROI for years. People who invested in ActM when this thread began have already seen a 200% ROI in under a week with the potential for 1000% ROI by the end of year. I don't see how you can claim that AM is a better investment today.

It is very easy. By investing in ActM you are taking a huge risk. Your 200% ROI is purley based on speculation and it can vanish in minutes. ASICMINER is an established player and proved many times its capability. To believe ActM will repeat ASIMINER's success just because they use the same business model is beyond foolish. Putting on Michael Jackson's shoes will also not make you a great dancer. I'm very sorry to break it to you. How can anyone be so stupid?
drdanishkhan

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:40:08 AM

i think Actm was one of the best investments i made after losing nearly 50% of my holdings in Tat.virtualmine.. but right now its looking like a bubble.. prices have increased too high too fast.. i think after this phase of capitulation is over we can expect the prices to remain stable and start increasing once the avalon chips start hashing.. I think its a very ambitious undertaking and if done correctly can easily be Am 2.0

BTC tip jar 1LrwjfQ41DA9u8PLcQBLp7CueoWotdKshq
drdanishkhan

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:50:31 AM

Yeah totally follow the investment advice of the guy who does not understand how TAT.VM works.

This thread is why my avatar is now a facepalm, so I don't have to post it every time.

I did understand how it worked but wasnt expecting prices dropping to 50% of their value.. it was unexpected.. but people learn from their mistakes..
And yeah you can facepalm all you want bro  Grin

jyaken

Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 02:04:39 PM

Btc-garden and labcoin make me very confused, which one is better?
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 02:37:58 PM

I'm not sure really, but I think both will likely see a 1000% ROI in a matter of weeks.
drdanishkhan

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 02:47:47 PM

Where are these listed??

mannybitcoins

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 02:52:33 PM

Where are these listed??

They are listed for voting on BTCT.
Franktank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 02:59:18 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2013, 03:30:45 PM by Franktank

Both are have models to similar ASICMiner: Being able to sustain a portion of the hash rate and have hardware sales, passing proceeds to the investors.

Do your research before investing, caveat emptor.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: