Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bicknellski K1 Nano USA Only Group Buy [Closed]  (Read 3056 times)
bigbeninlondon (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 10:55:14 PM

Any link or where to download the cgminer for these?

Not sure.  I believe it's discussed in BKKCoin's thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=190731.0
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bigbeninlondon (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 11:22:35 PM

OP updated; this is a BITCOIN ONLY group buy.  I don't have the funds to absorb a chargeback from Paypal.  I'm still trying to figure out how to mitigate risk.  John K has done a bunch of escrows, so hopefully he has some experience.  Suggestions are welcome.
aoshea

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 12:03:25 AM

I was under the impression I could pay with USD since that is what prices were in. Unfortunately you will have to remove my order since I don't have any btc to spend.

I sell Bhut Jolokia "Ghost" Chili seeds and other hot pepper seeds for BTC. PM me for details.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 12:49:30 AM

Any link or where to download the cgminer for these?

Not sure.  I believe it's discussed in BKKCoin's thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=190731.0

We will be using CGminer developed by BKKCoins for the Klondike as mentioned in the GitHub for burn in and testing. As more of the community gets these in hand I suspect that other mining software will be available as well. Remember throw some BTC to Kano and Cklovas for their support of the CGminer. Note that Kano has helped a great deal with guidance and support to BKKCoins while he was working on the software. Make sure if you use CGminer to also support him with some coins as he deserves as much support as BKKCoins for this project. I suspect further improvements will be coming depending on volume of K1s and K16s out in the wild from people wanting to optimize and further OC the units.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
jesse11

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

Ants Rock

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 12:49:37 AM

Will the K1 Nano have a Avalon ASIC chip on it or will we have to provide the chip? If we do provide the chip how much will you sell a K1 Nano for?

Mining with: BE's,BE Cubes, K16's, AntMiners U1's and AntMiners S1's
Bicknellski

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 12:54:03 AM

Will the K1 Nano have a Avalon ASIC chip on it or will we have to provide the chip? If we do provide the chip how much will you sell a K1 Nano for?

These units will be complete.

Heat Sink
Flashed PIC
Avalon Chip
Casing with Big Picture Mining Cooperative logo
24 hour burn in test and QC testing

You will receive a full functional miner ready to go from the fabricator.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
jesse11

Ants Rock

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 12:56:09 AM

Bicknellski, Thank You for your quick reply  Smiley I'm interested 

Bicknellski

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 12:59:59 AM

You are welcome... talk to BigBen... he can help you out.

bigbeninlondon (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 01:10:26 AM

I was under the impression I could pay with USD since that is what prices were in. Unfortunately you will have to remove my order since I don't have any btc to spend.

I understand.  I'm sorry I didn't make that clear sooner. 
jesse11

Ants Rock

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 01:19:15 AM

PM received, Thank You BigBen  Smiley

bigbeninlondon (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 04:43:27 AM

jesse11: No problem.  I'm trying to be responsive; I hate group buys with an unresponsive organizer.

OP updated with pricing information in BTC
bigbeninlondon (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 03:09:08 PM

OP updated with info regarding new Big Picture Mining shipping options.
awgilyas

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 03:14:52 PM

Sign me up for 2 please.

1AwangATDktxLw8e6VaDijw9AMWz5wy8bx
bigbeninlondon (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 03:23:58 PM

Sign me up for 2 please.

Done.
pixl8tr

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 03:24:41 PM

Hi,
With the updated shipping costs. I will just buy directly.  Please take me off the GB list.
Thanks for organizing this!  I do appreciate your efforts. Donation Sent.

Cheers!

who | grep -i blonde | date; cd ~; unzip; touch; finger; bjobs; uptime; strip;. grab; mount; yes; umount; sleep; brun;
Donations: 18ByQvDUmaMKkQbYvUWmnPSu9BWeNxVMoc
bigbeninlondon (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 06:13:43 PM

Hi,
With the updated shipping costs. I will just buy directly.  Please take me off the GB list.
Thanks for organizing this!  I do appreciate your efforts. Donation Sent.

Cheers!

Much appreciated.  Your name has been removed.  Thanks for showing a little faith in a fellow bitcoiner though, I appreciate it.
Kuschelweich

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 11:45:46 PM

Not sure where would be best to ask, but I'm sure others are wondering as well. How does the overclocking work on these? Is it done through the firmware, or just a command switch when staring CG miner?

Just wondering since I was seriously considering ordering 5+ of these from the direct site, but would like to know the likelihood of being able to get them to 333Gh/s to at least match the Erupters since they just had a price reduction to around $50. At 55 each shipped these just don't seem like as good of a deal unless they can at least match or better yet surpass the Erupters.

Thanks!  Smiley
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 05:54:40 AM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

The escrow address for bigbeninlondon's group buy is:

1JtPi2MbvCuMvBGT7VeyoyBcoGLTHYYYDp

Please state and agree to the conditions (if item is received damaged, item lost with tracking, customs fee etc) beforehand.

If possible, GPG sign your agreement to prevent any discrepancies later on and please ship with tracking to prevent problems during delivery.
GPG signing is not a requirement, and any verbal exchange in the form of private messages or posts on bitcointalk.org, or email is effective as a statement of condition.

Do note that I am only responsible for the funds up to the point it is sent to Avalon.
Any losses incurred by Avalon's or bigbeninlondon's failure to ship/reship will not be borne by me, but I will release the following data to aid in litigation actions.

In addition to that, I confirm the receipt of:

1) bigbeninlondon's DL
2) Photo of bigbeninlondon at his door
3) Photo of a statement addressed to bigbeninlondon

The fine print:
This Contract is solely generated for the purpose of facilitating the transaction between the seller and the buyer, which refers to the pseudonyms used on bitcointalk.org.
The escrow holder, John, assumes and gives no liability or guarantees on the satisfaction of all parties involved, although he agrees to mediate and facilitate the deal to the fullest extent he is capable of.  On the event that any problems arises, he will release the escrow to whichever party that presents him with the most convincing proof and/or after an open discussion with others or theymos. 
The verbal acceptance by both parties (or the failure to reject) and the sending of Bitcoins to the escrow address above constitutes the acceptance of the terms and conditions stated, and the activation of this Contract.

Please understand that I am assuming the risk of holding the escrowed Bitcoins, and I am using my own time to facilitate this transaction.   
I am imposing a fixed and nonrefundable fee of 2% for this transaction, to be deducted when the funds are moved.

Thank you.

John (the escrow holder)
28 July 2013
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (MingW32)

iQIcBAEBAgAGBQJR9LHuAAoJEINT5jezqu6we2QQAK+hiGTN2bZTbxLBOwr8h9S7
p/IOg3SsCoebZ6PF8bMyOqjbmdw1WjueIqudYnM3rlIG+mXDVaqRJHWdTlD/TVfg
omXeLbUTTHwEoMSJLlYcRH7Z8mFsz8t+1llm783ZOa7o6WbM8M3pX3MnJuJyjTBC
SCgQop/hs2uRgPw6q5A6kAKGzH2Hu49hk1T2wjPdqCKCXRZJnhikBKQD40KfzePZ
/H9D4YHCvJxIoPWRkPwVPxhscagXGAh40grQgu7c4+1RIrtoLuI7egbgIP2zU9Yn
nZOLSYPVfXmXvyyIov2m7KWkn13+uU5uImmIHclqVUXbkpqAK64upWPg6nRd5jmD
KwuH0sVKp63uM0pN6fwve4tSCanRp3xLgSK4w2A3u5qrWZk3/U2otdzbLp+Hw+vo
KvasQLk9OI8Xia/3VNoC3gZ5nujRppDao4OwglPlhot3RmImKf7Tg+coJIteYtdx
1KopUxgS7pCTXsqi+NYHIF5rRidXqVdtdrlFOynMhXUVd6nFZdv2pwtghTOgBDuZ
HD0P9XfY8J3munNienicN6/cbuj0jdcsxn8MWdU/+I8U56BQ/SxL+raGHjQYGo+g
QTzCpn3hgjVVb7ATEV8M9vOHEsPfALGKGZeHOdljYnMCw7D/Rg8iIzF9NtNS8TIW
bwYDCudFGiM+ysLPS52j
=JxqB
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Bicknellski

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 08:27:53 AM

Not sure where would be best to ask, but I'm sure others are wondering as well. How does the overclocking work on these? Is it done through the firmware, or just a command switch when staring CG miner?

Just wondering since I was seriously considering ordering 5+ of these from the direct site, but would like to know the likelihood of being able to get them to 333Gh/s to at least match the Erupters since they just had a price reduction to around $50. At 55 each shipped these just don't seem like as good of a deal unless they can at least match or better yet surpass the Erupters.

Thanks!  Smiley

The OC has already been tested see my thread for info or on BKKCoins thread. K1s have achieved 350 Mh/s. You asked this in two different threads. Hope you saw my answer in the other.

Note that at 49.99 plus shipping it is a GREAT deal and with OC at 350 possibly and easily done with the CGminer software that BKKCoins has done might want to be careful making those sorts of statements. For month BE's have been way over priced. They dropped their prices 2x after we came into the market at .99, .89 and .79 and then when we went to .53 BTC. I would think that we are the only thing right now that is getting your BE prices in check. 40% off in 1 week later from our price being posted? You are welcome BE buyers you are welcome.

reactor

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 12:47:47 PM

^^ Truth.  Especially when something smells fishy with the BE re-seller/group owner chain, or at least one link, right now. :/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: