Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💬 ADAMANT Messenger — ETH/BTC/etc. in-chat payments, open source and secure  (Read 47144 times)
EccLipSe

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:20:47 PM

Hey. I am newbie. I'm interested to know more information about the project.
How can i do this?
Hi. I hope that you will not regret that I decided to participate.
Did you visit the project site? There is enough information. Or you can see the first page of the thread.
Good. What if I have problems?
To whom can I apply for help? Tell me please.
It's simple. You can ask the developers questions.
Also you can ask the users. I'm sure that they will help you.
Thank you for reassuring me. I am very unlucky and therefore I always have some problems.
So I really need help soon. Grin
Well, it seems to me that you will understand everything here.
The developers have created a very simple and convenient project. It's hard not to understand.
We will see. I also hope that everything will be fine.
By the way, I want to invite my friends here. Do you think this is a good idea?
Of course. I am sure that they will be grateful to you for this.
Soon you will be able to enjoy the work of the project with them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:24:08 PM

I heard that the main feature of this project is security.
Is it so? I would like to know the details.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:27:32 PM

Yes you are right. The developers decided to pay attention to this.
I think that they made the right choice. At the moment, very few such projects.
redlay

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:30:55 PM

If you say that there are few such projects, does this mean that this project will be popular?
Perhaps the developers are actively inviting new users here?
emontmon

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:34:06 PM

If you say that there are few such projects, does this mean that this project will be popular?
Now it's too early to talk about it. But it seems to me that the developers will succeed.
They have a lot of chances for this. In general this is a matter of time.
redlay

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:37:44 PM

Now it's too early to talk about it. But it seems to me that the developers will succeed.
Okay. Can I trust them with my data? It is very important for me.
I do not want to lose everything that I have.
emontmon

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:41:07 PM

We have already discussed this with you. Developers have ensured maximum security for users here.
So do not be afraid. Wink
redlay

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:44:35 PM

We have already discussed this with you. Developers have ensured maximum security for users here.
So do not be afraid. Wink
I just want to be 100% sure. This is not an easy decision for me.
But you interested me. I guess I'll try to participate.
hobopete

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:45:59 PM

Blockchain is a multi-functional technology. I have never thought that it could be used like this. I think it is very nice that developers designed a messenger like this.
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:51:14 PM

Blockchain is a multi-functional technology. I have never thought that it could be used like this. I think it is very nice that developers designed a messenger like this.
Yes, it looks really very impressive. I have recently read the white paper and I like the realization of this idea. I hope they will meet my expectations.
hobopete

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:56:26 PM

Yes, it looks really very impressive. I have recently read the white paper and I like the realization of this idea. I hope they will meet my expectations.
I think blockchain could offer many interesting features. Transparency, security and high-speed transactions are only the tip of the iceberg.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:01:11 PM

I think blockchain could offer many interesting features. Transparency, security and high-speed transactions are only the tip of the iceberg.
What do you mean “high-speed transactions”? I know that blockchain could provide it, but I don’t understand how it is connected to admant.
hobopete

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:06:07 PM

What do you mean “high-speed transactions”? I know that blockchain could provide it, but I don’t understand how it is connected to admant.
I think you need to read the white paper more attentive. There will be a possibility to make in-chats crypto transfers. It is the reason why the project is so special I think.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:11:07 PM

I think you need to read the white paper more attentive. There will be a possibility to make in-chats crypto transfers. It is the reason why the project is so special I think.
Well, it could be very useful for businessmen. If there would be a possibility to make transactions in a messenger, it could help to save time. As it is known, time is money.
hobopete

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:16:49 PM

Well, it could be very useful for businessmen. If there would be a possibility to make transactions in a messenger, it could help to save time. As it is known, time is money.
Yes, I agree with you. I think security will be at the appropriate level. It is so important to be ready for different cyberattacks. Besides, the market is so unstable. Something changes every day.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:21:57 PM

Yes, I agree with you. I think security will be at the appropriate level. It is so important to be ready for different cyberattacks. Besides, the market is so unstable. Something changes every day.
It is true. But, it still a very promising branch of economics. People earn millions of dollars every day, so it is logic that these technologies are being introduced in daily life.
hobopete

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:26:59 PM

It is true. But, it still a very promising branch of economics. People earn millions of dollars every day, so it is logic that these technologies are being introduced in daily life.
Probably, soon it will grow into something that will be necessary for a normal life. Some says, that cryptocurrencies are a bubble, but I am sure that blockchain is here to stay.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

Probably, soon it will grow into something that will be necessary for a normal life. Some says, that cryptocurrencies are a bubble, but I am sure that blockchain is here to stay.
Recently I read some articles about blockchain, so now I know that this technology could be used in health-care, education and other fields of human activity that require private data storage.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:41:58 PM

Adamant looks so promising. I am sure that this messenger will be needed. I heard that many countries all over the world are blocking many popular messengers. It could become a nice alternative.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

Adamant looks so promising. I am sure that this messenger will be needed. I heard that many countries all over the world are blocking many popular messengers. It could become a nice alternative.
Maybe you are right. Besides, blockchain is supposed to improve this system. It will be great I think. I hope developers have enough experience to achieve all of their goals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: