Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💬 ADAMANT Messenger — ETH/BTC/etc. in-chat payments, open source and secure  (Read 47144 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

I think that the project will be popular on the market among other projects, because its idea has a good reason to invest your money!
Why do you think so? Can you explain to the other participants in the project and me, why do you have this view on this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

To be honest, I'm very inspired by such projects. The team with such a serious approach to their business is doomed to success, I believe.
What exactly inspires you in this project, tell us?
Well, at least the fact that the team came to ICO with the finished product and is fully ready to provide its functionality.
But if their project is completely ready and they can already use it for what to go to ICO? What then is the purpose of this?
In order to engage in the promotion and marketing of its product, at this stage there is already a web version of the messenger, but plans also to release mobile and desktop versions of this. And this all requires financing. I think it is for this reason.
Well, yes, it sounds reasonable. Spending on it own funds is a very short-sighted decision. When funding comes from a community that is interested in the product, then this is a more reasonable solution.
In addition, the team plans to scale its product and this will require strength and money. ICO is a great opportunity to solve this problem.
Yes, I totally agree. And what about the functionality of the program? Is this implemented in full or not yet? I just read about the opportunity to exchange documents in encrypted form and I was very interested.
Well, most likely so far this is not fully implemented, at least what you're talking about, I did not see when I tested this product. But I think this will soon appear.
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

I think that the project will be popular on the market among other projects, because its idea has a good reason to invest your money!
Why do you think so? Can you explain to the other participants in the project and me, why do you have this view on this?

I do not think so, I'm sure of it! Because the project is supported by large investors who will invest their money in it!
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

To be honest, I'm very inspired by such projects. The team with such a serious approach to their business is doomed to success, I believe.
What exactly inspires you in this project, tell us?
Well, at least the fact that the team came to ICO with the finished product and is fully ready to provide its functionality.
But if their project is completely ready and they can already use it for what to go to ICO? What then is the purpose of this?
In order to engage in the promotion and marketing of its product, at this stage there is already a web version of the messenger, but plans also to release mobile and desktop versions of this. And this all requires financing. I think it is for this reason.
Well, yes, it sounds reasonable. Spending on it own funds is a very short-sighted decision. When funding comes from a community that is interested in the product, then this is a more reasonable solution.
In addition, the team plans to scale its product and this will require strength and money. ICO is a great opportunity to solve this problem.
Yes, I totally agree. And what about the functionality of the program? Is this implemented in full or not yet? I just read about the opportunity to exchange documents in encrypted form and I was very interested.
Well, most likely so far this is not fully implemented, at least what you're talking about, I did not see when I tested this product. But I think this will soon appear.
I hope so, because for business this is a very personal decision, I would take it myself in business and implement this technology for communication and signing agreements with customers.
Seidr

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

I do not think so, I'm sure of it! Because the project is supported by large investors who will invest their money in it!

That is why you think that the project will be successful in the future, and you will find that the project will be launched.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:12:23 PM

It seems to me or the ICO of this project lasts a very long time, is not it?
josell

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:13:47 PM

Yes, of course, do you think that the fact that big investors are participating in this project does not mean that the project can not be successful in the future?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:16:22 PM

What do you mean? How to understand how long it lasts for a long time or not, is there any standard in terms of the duration of an ICO campaign, or what do you mean?
Seidr

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

Yes, of course, do you think that the fact that big investors are participating in this project does not mean that the project can not be successful in the future?

I agree that if such large investors participate in this project, then users can safely take part and not be afraid that the project will be false
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

What do you mean? How to understand how long it lasts for a long time or not, is there any standard in terms of the duration of an ICO campaign, or what do you mean?
No, I meant something else. In my opinion, this has been going on for several months, I wanted to know what this is related to, did they extend the duration of my campaign, or was it planned?
josell

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

How do you think, how much does it cost to invest in the purchase of project tokens? And is it worth doing?
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

No, I meant something else. In my opinion, this has been going on for several months, I wanted to know what this is related to, did they extend the duration of my campaign, or was it planned?
Most likely they are doing everything in accordance with their schedule, if you look at the white paper, you can see that the ICO period is divided into three stages and at the moment, apparently, the third final stage is coming.
Seidr

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

How do you think, how much does it cost to invest in the purchase of project tokens? And is it worth doing?

This is everyone's business, if you think that the tokens will go to the stock exchange and rise in price, then surely you should buy tokens
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:29:19 PM

Most likely they are doing everything in accordance with their schedule, if you look at the white paper, you can see that the ICO period is divided into three stages and at the moment, apparently, the third final stage is coming.
Really? And I did not know this, thanks for the information. I understand now.
And what about bonuses? I would like to invest in it, but bonuses would be a pleasant addition for me.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:31:39 PM

And what about bonuses? I would like to invest in it, but bonuses would be a pleasant addition for me.
As far as I know, bonuses are only available for large investments of 20 or more ETH. Depending on the amount, you can count on a bonus of 20% to 30% if I'm not mistaken.
josell

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

This is everyone's business, if you think that the tokens will go to the stock exchange and rise in price, then surely you should buy tokens

And if the tokens do not go to the stock exchange or go to the exchange, but lose in price? What should I do in this case?
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

As far as I know, bonuses are only available for large investments of 20 or more ETH. Depending on the amount, you can count on a bonus of 20% to 30% if I'm not mistaken.
Are you talking about ETH, that is, they accept only this currency as an investment?
Seidr

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

And if the tokens do not go to the stock exchange or go to the exchange, but lose in price? What should I do in this case?

In this case, you should either sell your tokens and stay in the red or wait for the moment when their price starts to rise
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:41:44 PM

Are you talking about ETH, that is, they accept only this currency as an investment?
No, of course, with the entire list of currencies you can read on the website, it's more likely just an equivalent for a bonus to enable investors to understand what they can expect at certain amounts.
josell

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:45:11 PM

And how many will have to wait for an increase in the price of tokens on the exchange? Week, month, year?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: