Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:05:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning Purse IO is a Scam  (Read 169 times)
worldofcoins (OP)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 12:25:51 PM

I have 0.0034 btc locked in there, I cant login with my FB account anymore.  They do not fix the login issue.

Message to Purse.io Im going to keep posting this so everyone will know

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:44:31 PM

I have 0.0034 btc locked in there, I cant login with my FB account anymore.  They do not fix the login issue.

I've never used Purse.io, so I can't agree/disagree with your statement, but if you're going to accuse someone or a business of scamming you, you have to provide proof and screenshots.  Nobody is just going to take your word for it.

Not only that, but it just sounds like there's a login bug that needs fixing, it doesn't sound like they're intentionally "scamming" you.
worldofcoins (OP)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:33:48 AM

I've never used Purse.io, so I can't agree/disagree with your statement, but if you're going to accuse someone or a business of scamming you, you have to provide proof and screenshots.  Nobody is just going to take your word for it.

Not only that, but it just sounds like there's a login bug that needs fixing, it doesn't sound like they're intentionally "scamming" you.

You telling me it takes them a week or longer to fix an issue?  They are plain out scammers, I found out more complaints online
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:22:02 AM

You telling me it takes them a week or longer to fix an issue?  They are plain out scammers, I found out more complaints online

Many people travel over the holidays.  They may not have technical support during this time.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:02:44 AM

I just ordered samsung galaxy s7 edge from Purse.io , i fear now, will i also be scammed?
Please dont ruin my new year.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: