Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hyperbridge - Building Better Economies  (Read 21716 times)
Eric Muyser (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

You can't kill math.

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:38:51 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 01:41:36 PM by Eric Muyser

WEBSITE | MEDIUM | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | WHITEPAPER

Public Token Sale: November 10, 2018

Token Distribution

Hardcap: $18.5 Million USD
Softcap: $3 Million USD

There will be a total of 1 Billion HBX tokens minted

Token Sale 2018 30%, Private Sale 5%, Team and Advisors 30%, Partners and
Developer Incentives 15%, Persistent Sale 10%, 2019 Sale 5%, 2020 Sale 5%

Take Part in the 5,000,000 Airdrop!
https://hyperbridge.org/airdrop

Hyperbridge was founded to empower creators and developers. By providing tools that allow creators to easily deploy blockchain-enabled projects, Hyperbridge is removing the barriers that limit contribution to the innovative process.

BlockHub is our digital distribution platform that is driven by decentralized protocols, which will be the home of a next-generation crowdfunding process.

The BlockHub platform will unite producers and consumers by equipping developers to crowdfund, publish, and market their applications. Users of BlockHub will be able to find new and innovative titles within a vibrant marketplace, while also having the option to earn tokens and reputation by taking actions that support projects and the overall ecosystem.

What Problems Does Hyperbridge Solve?

Restricted competition in the gaming space

The gaming industry rewards predictability, and limits competition from small developers.
The risks and cost associated with successfully publishing a game title is high. Due to the saturation of franchised titles and sequels, often backed by substantial marketing budgets, smaller developers fight to gain visibility and market share.

Indie gaming is a highly creative environment, but many of the developers in that space do not have access to the community, funding and marketing necessary for their games to compete.  

Crowdfunding is broken - current models are slow and charge high-fees

Middle-man means higher fees: Traditional payment providers charge 2.9% + 30 cents for every single transaction, but is usually between 4.5% or 5%. (e.g. Kickstarter documents processing fees at 3% + .20 cents per pledge, but payments can fluctuate as high as 5%).

Centralized crowdfunding models are limited in lowering fees go because they remain dependent on 3rd party payment providers (E.g. Paypal or Visa).

Unfair Marketplace for Developers

The current gaming industry operates on a centralized model. Large distribution platforms wield enormous power in the distribution and publishing of content. As a result they charge steep publishing fees and take a sizeable percentage of the profits. Developers with smaller sales volumes have to endure long periods to recoup their investments, and even run the risk of publishing at a net loss.

Unable to Maintain Quality Control
An issue with current digital distribution platforms is their inability to curate and manage the content they publish. Without curation, marketplaces become flooded with spam. With too much intervention, marketplaces are accused of  censorship. The issue with current platforms is that a centralized authority is the one managing the marketplace, making the decisions about what users do and don’t see.This isn’t ideal, but is currently the best the industry has. Without a meaningful way for communities to decide on what they play, centralized authorities will continue to guess what their users want.

How BlockHub Works

Supporting a competitive environment

The BlockHub economy will support small developers by helping them manage the entirety of their project lifecycle from start to finish. Our tools will enable small developers by giving them access to the community, marketing and funding they need to compete.

Ensuring a Fair and Sustainable Marketplace for Developers

BlockHub’s decentralized marketplace eliminates middlemen from the model. In their absence, BlockHub’s protocols are designed to provide an economic benefit for independent developers, artists, and creators so they can fund, share, and distribute their work with far less friction. This means that developers receive a larger share of profits. BlockHub will also assist developers in establishing immutable digital rights and licensing, providing them with the tools, community and support to compete against larger studios who presently dominate the market.

Next-generation, smart-contract driven Crowdfunding

Smart contracts on a blockchain will facilitate the funding of game developer projects within the BlockHub ecosystem.
BlockHub will use a standardized protocol for developers to propose project ideas, specify funding requirements, schedule milestones, and outline contribution tiers/incentives.
BlockHub users will easily be able to contribute cryptocurrency to the projects they support, and provide them a platform to vote on the success of individual milestones.

• Cutting out high-cost middlemen → more money goes to the creator, instead of being soaked up by the payment gateway.
  • Faster + More Efficient - Creators are paid out faster so they can continue on creating, instead of languishing and fighting to survive while waiting for their profits to be released to them

Maintaining Quality Control

BlockHub will maintain a higher standard of curation relative to centralized platfroms by using a decentralized model of reputation based community voting.
Curators will be designated through the reputation they have gained through various platform actions. Active and prospective developers will also be structured into ‘tiers’ based on their community-governed reputation to help maintain this quality.

Developers who have a successful history of producing quality games on BlockHub’s platform will have less restrictions for implementing future ideas. “Unproven” developers will be held to a higher level of scrutiny up until the point in time in which they gain reputation and prove that their intentions are in line with the mission and values of the ecosystem.

Lastly, this environment will also be managed and directed by the community, through smart contracts to prevent spamming and to ensure a diverse and healthy game development atmosphere is maintained. Token holders will ultimately have the capacity to vote out content that doesn’t meet their quality thresholds.

Features

Through various Software Development Kits (SDKs) and protocols embedded in BlockHub, developers can manage the entirety of their project lifecycle from start to finish.

• Create and manage publishing identity
  • Create and manage project details
  • Incentivize promotion via bounties
  • Structure crowdfunding campaigns
  • Create and manage unique digital assets and licenses
  • Create and manage revenue mechanisms
  • Permission digital rights and track use

@EricMuyser | EricMuyser.com | OTC - "Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality" - Bruce Lee
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:30:13 PM

I can't access it.
mayla alma

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:43:25 PM

I can't access it.

It is true can not be accessed

Eric Muyser (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

You can't kill math.

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:02:49 PM

Sorry about that! We'll add a redirect from www -> non-www.

@EricMuyser | EricMuyser.com | OTC - "Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality" - Bruce Lee
BinhanHN

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:34:20 AM

Hello! I just received information about your project; I want to know the time token on the trading platform as Binance, kucoin .... I and my friends intend to invest in the project, want to know the ICO's Token price is how much?
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

I dig it
Quick question tho, are you guys gonna focus on gaming sector as a whole or are you only focusing on mobile titles
I know there's more money in mobile and whatnot but I only care about ACTUAL games
Hyperbridge

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:09:06 AM

I dig it
Quick question tho, are you guys gonna focus on gaming sector as a whole or are you only focusing on mobile titles
I know there's more money in mobile and whatnot but I only care about ACTUAL games

Hi kickstarter,

Gaming sector as a whole. We're actually more focused on PC crowdfunding as those titles will make a natural transition into our marketplace, while mobile game distribution will be unfeasible under Apple's publishing policy. There may be opportunity to use BlockHub as a game portal on blockchain-enabled smartphones, but nobody is using those yet as far as we know (Sirin Labs is attempting it). We will have a mobile app for browsing crowdfund projects and the marketplace, but it won't be blockchain-enabled, as non-Apple payments are against their policy. (Even outside of the Apple ecosystem, if you're pulling in decent revenue). So far as we know, public mobile crowdfunding isn't very big yet though either, so we'll see what the future holds Smiley

Best,
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:13:52 PM

I dig it

Hi kickstarter,

Gaming sector as a whole. We're actually more focused on PC crowdfunding as those titles will make a natural transition into our marketplace, while mobile game distribution will be unfeasible under Apple's publishing policy. There may be opportunity to use BlockHub as a game portal on blockchain-enabled smartphones, but nobody is using those yet as far as we know (Sirin Labs is attempting it). We will have a mobile app for browsing crowdfund projects and the marketplace, but it won't be blockchain-enabled, as non-Apple payments are against their policy. (Even outside of the Apple ecosystem, if you're pulling in decent revenue). So far as we know, public mobile crowdfunding isn't very big yet though either, so we'll see what the future holds Smiley

Best,

So this project is still working behind the scenes?
The ANN was posted a long time ago, but, you don't have loyal supporters yet on this project?
How can you make them look at your project and maybe invest on you?
facubar

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:54:09 AM

what exchanges are you planning to apply to?
Cryptofast1

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:56:58 AM

Is need KYC for whitelist? If yes...can use driving license?
Hyperbridge

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:05:26 AM

what exchanges are you planning to apply to?

We can't say at the moment. We can only say we're in discussion with exchanges and token liquidity providers (like ShapeShift, Changelly, Bancor, etc).

Is need KYC for whitelist? If yes...can use driving license?

KYC is not required for whitelisting. We have a whitelist form up now, which will guarantee your spot in the token sale: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdPgZNc5UmbL0OBD38Ge3SWViy9Hj0tGyV7XG_ID78oeVF1JA/viewform

We will have a new streamlined KYC portal soon. For KYC, forms of accepted identity will depend on jurisdiction, but generally drivers license is acceptable.

Once KYC is approved, you will be able to use that address to send ETH to the contribution contract on November 10th.
grupomoura

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:06:58 AM

Hi! I would like to know if the proposal resembles the service provided by Steam and if they want to accept alticoins as payment method in the final platform
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:43:46 AM

It's interesting to see this project  but there is an issue about  the team and advisors own many tokens (30% tokens of Total amount).
This fact will be able to cause some big doubts from all investors. 

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
abhiag7993

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:55:02 AM

Hyperbridge Looking very strong project,, seeme me you will get big success in future,, (Amazing)

And Can you tell me what is your plan about exchange listening ?
Hyperbridge

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:16:15 AM

Hi! I would like to know if the proposal resembles the service provided by Steam and if they want to accept alticoins as payment method in the final platform

Hi grupomoura! Yup, there are similarities between us and Steam and Kickstarter, with some elements that don't exist anywhere yet.

Unique project and great team

Thank you drajbhar007

There are many gaming project out there, such as:
Asura, Xaya (former Chimarea), Egretia, etc

Do you have any plan to cooperate with those projects in future?

Hi thewalkinggoat, we weren't aware of these projects but will take a look. We're committed to cooperating with other projects giving back to the space.

really good, I really want to participate as to expand its network of this project, if allowed I want to work with this project. please let me know if this project needs it

thank you

Hi duniakripto96! We may have a need, let us know your skills and interests: hello@hyperbridge.org

a good project and an excellent team, its structure was very well set up and I wish them luck, so far their project has enchanted me

Aw thanks lavisairdrops <3

It's interesting to see this project  but there is an issue about  the team and advisors own many tokens (30% tokens of Total amount).
This fact will be able to cause some big doubts from all investors. 

Hi ERossin! I hear you, these numbers aren't always clear. We have consulted with our advisors and friends (relatively big crypto investors), and although not the lowest, have structured it so it shouldn't be a problem. They are locked for 1 year, with a further staged release over 1 year (this contract will be open source soon). These are distributed among the core team, and used in offers to bring in top talent in the tech industry. No single person will own more than 3% of total supply. The amount was based on this, and precedent, as other tokens such as 0x / Wanchain / Dragonchain / etc. have all been 30% or more. Thank you for voicing your thoughts and for feedback.
harishdas3

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:05:16 AM

very good project when its coming exchange?
Rajubhusal

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:47:45 AM

Good project ;  and when get finished  airdrop?
Bilal butt

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:10:54 AM

Awesome project it seems like different strong team combination with having potential keep it up.
And I want to know the time token on the which trading platform?
jagtap123

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:28:24 AM

what is your plan about exchange listening?
nag79

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

whats the token price after ico
and when see in exchananges??
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: