Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:25:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [REOPENED]KnCMiner Saturn 1.7BTC=6.25GHs | 2/2 Shares Rig Arriving Tomorrow  (Read 16169 times)
Molex1701

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 10:04:41 PM

Status just turned to Shipped. Smiley Can count on hashing before the end of next week. f yeah.

*Pops bottle of champagne*

oh, btw, I opened up two of my personal shares for 1.9BTC

Ship it, ship it good.  Its kind of a shame though this will only double my hashing power Sad
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shiunsai (OP)

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:06:38 PM

So how much is one share? 1.95 or 0.95?

none, one share is 1.9BTC =p feel free to send 1.95 tho heh
shiunsai (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:07:07 PM

Status just turned to Shipped. Smiley Can count on hashing before the end of next week. f yeah.

Ship it, ship it good.  Its kind of a shame though this will only double my hashing power Sad

yeahh, but with bitcoin price rising, it could change a lot of things.
shiunsai (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 01:43:47 AM

Most recent update : Brussels - Belgium       Processed at Brussels - Belgium
shiunsai (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 01:53:48 AM

yeahh, but with bitcoin price rising, it could change a lot of things.

With the increase in btc price, I am accepting 1.75BTC for one of my personal shares, or 3.3BTC for both my personal shares.
coldbreeze16

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 03:59:36 PM

Any news so far about shipping?
Molex1701

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 05:38:08 PM

I so hope arrives soon.  BTC To THE MOON!!!
soapmodem

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 07:59:58 PM

I got my order (32xx) last Friday.. so it should be hashing. News?
BenTuras

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 08:16:05 PM

I guess shiunsai is busy getting it to hash... Right shiunsai?

I am selling in stock OneStringMiner boards, based on the Bitfury chips. Have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495536.0
soapmodem

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 12:29:56 AM

My Saturns took 2 days to arrive to the US - less than 48 hours via DHL. Shipped Wednesday, arrived Friday morning.

So this one was shipped Wednesday, maybe Thursday, which puts the delivery day on Friday or Monday, respectively.

I certainly hope you're not holding out on us, Shiunsai. I've made $600 worth of BTC per Saturn and counting already..
shiunsai (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 04:04:47 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2013, 05:37:19 AM by shiunsai

My Saturns took 2 days to arrive to the US - less than 48 hours via DHL. Shipped Wednesday, arrived Friday morning.

So this one was shipped Wednesday, maybe Thursday, which puts the delivery day on Friday or Monday, respectively.

I certainly hope you're not holding out on us, Shiunsai. I've made $600 worth of BTC per Saturn and counting already..

That's awesome, I guess you're lucky because from Sweden to US two days? That is the exact speed it would take if I were to order a flat rate box from two states away. So you're saying it took you two days to get from Sweden to US, interesting.

It took two days for mine to leave the country.

tuesday- delivered but was not home (was home but broken doorbell)
wednesday - received, need to get new router
thursday - will have a new router when radioshack opens up and start hashing by noon.

I HAVE IT OKAY. My router was fucked up and I need to get a wireless router to hook dd-wrt to it to get it running. This has been a much more stressful day dealing with this shit when I wanted it to just be plug and play and now I am dealing with all this. Just have a little patience and wait til freaking noon tomorrow and I can post a screenshot of it hashing which is what we all want.

edited so we can all get some peace.
shiunsai (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 04:06:12 AM

I guess shiunsai is busy getting it to hash... Right shiunsai?

That would be awesome.
soapmodem

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 04:57:50 AM

That's awesome, I guess you're lucky because from Sweden to US two days? That is the exact speed it would take if I were to order a flat rate box from two states away. So you're saying it took you two days to get from Sweden to US, interesting.

Rest assure that my tracking left with:    " [state] - USA       Delivery attempted; recipient not home"

Sucked like hell to read that, but I called them today concerned why they noted that, and its how this always happens with sign packages. I live in a three story house in the second floor, my downstairs landlords were not home and my doorbell doesnt work. Notified DHL and they are deliverying it tomorrow.
Mmhm. So all of the sudden they're delivering tommorow, eh? Wow, what a freakin coincidence that as soon as you're called into question, they're magically delivering tommorow.

FYI: KnC ships DHL Worldwide Express. Yes, 2 days from Sweden to the US. Planes fly pretty fast, you know. You've obviously never heard of a little thing called logistics. Things are pretty efficient these days. 2 days is relatively easy for them in this day and age.

You've had the miner for at least a couple of days. Just admit it. What's the tracking number?

Here's mine:

BenTuras

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:25:01 AM

... my doorbell doesnt work...
It's even silly I need to post this, but shouldn't you have fixed that before the shipment could arrive, or am I too smart ?!

I am selling in stock OneStringMiner boards, based on the Bitfury chips. Have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495536.0
shiunsai (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:33:21 AM

Rest assure that my tracking left with:    " [state] - USA       Delivery attempted; recipient not home"

Sucked like hell to read that, but I called them today concerned why they noted that, and its how this always happens with sign packages. I live in a three story house in the second floor, my downstairs landlords were not home and my doorbell doesnt work. Notified DHL and they are deliverying it tomorrow.
Mmhm. So all of the sudden they're delivering tommorow, eh? Wow, what a freakin coincidence that as soon as you're called into question, they're magically delivering tommorow.

FYI: KnC ships DHL Worldwide Express. Yes, 2 days from Sweden to the US. Planes fly pretty fast, you know. You've obviously never heard of a little thing called logistics. Things are pretty efficient these days. 2 days is relatively easy for them in this day and age.

You've had the miner for at least a couple of days. Just admit it. What's the tracking number?

Here's mine:

um, no, not all of a sudden, and I checked and wrote this when I got on btctalk, I missed the weekend, you didn't, they didn't ship it because they thought I wasn't home. Not giving the tracking because that's my personal information. And I said it took two days to get from Sweden to US, then monday Cincinnati OH to my City, Tuesday I missed the delivery, Wednesday Received, but the truth is my routers ethernet ports are not working and never have, only wireless. Purchasing a new router tomorrow morning  and setting up dd-wrt because of this issue. Sorry that I am shifting everything one day forward, but it was easier than admiting the embarassing fact that I didn't know kncminer was ethernet plug, thought it'd be usb. I want this thing to be hashing just as much as all of you and I have been troubleshooting it all night, and once morning comes im getting dd-wrt to run the miner.
shiunsai (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:36:03 AM

... my doorbell doesnt work...
It's even silly I need to post this, but shouldn't you have fixed that before the shipment could arrive, or am I too smart ?!

Yes, I've been fucking up and having to find out that my ethernet ports on the combined cablemodem/router that cox supplied me screwed me over and halted my hashing until tomorrow when radioshack opens sucks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: