Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:20:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello People!  (Read 1147 times)
CarlosDanger

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 04:43:39 AM

I learned about bitcoin while watching a documentary, i think it was called "how hackers changed the world" very cool stuff. Bitcoin in my opinion is here to stay. Just based on all the publicity around it, it's international and seems so well intergrated. I just think BTC is poised for a big jump in popularity this fall.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ewalker

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 06:39:27 AM

Hello, world! Smiley
Join the mining community with my modest capabilities)
clearcrystal

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 09:22:28 AM

welcome!

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ProjectChaos (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 11:39:09 AM

I've been mining and trading off and on for a while now. Mostly scrypt coins due to my limited resources. Had a good time trading devcoins for a while, since a small fluctuation gives a big impact in bitcoin value. Basically, buy 1000000+ dvc on one exchange, transfer to another that differ in exchange rate, sell and make 10-25% profit. You need good timing, but it can be quite profitable.

That's some smart moves there! I don't know if I would do that though, as I'm sure I would end up losing money and not making it! haha I'm glad it has worked well for you though! Smiley

welcome to the world of crypto currency hope you do well  Smiley

Thanks very much! Cheesy

hello

Hello!!!

Welcome ProjectChaos!  Smiley

Many Thanks Cheesy

I got into bitcoin purely my accident. A major NZB site got shut down and the replacement I wanted only accepted BTC. I bought a few bitcoins for about 60 dollars and didnt think much about it, till I saw a new atricle about the big run up an price. I check my wallet and the few BTC I had was worth about 400.00. I then spent hours in this forum. I now have a couple of K invested in mining shares and run a few block erupters. Welcome.

That's a brilliant story! You bought at a good time, well done Smiley I hope you continue to be successful!

Be on your guard from scammers, too. I am new also Smiley

Yes I'm very aware of scammers! Thanks! Welcome to crypto also! Smiley

Hello there Wink

Hello!!!

welcome!

Thanks!!
chiodiip

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 06:42:34 PM

That is a pretty awesome story; it is stories like that which make bitcoin so awesome and which make it expand more every day Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: