Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:37:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello People!  (Read 1144 times)
ProjectChaos (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 09:39:27 AM

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum.

I first discovered the cryptocurrency world after reading an article online about a guy mining BTC, and it fascinated me! Since then I have been hooked and done lots of research, learn't alot and still learning. I have invested in cryptocurrency and mining equipment and find all of this very very interesting! I have already had quite a few dealings with people on mining pools via irc, and learnt alot from them. What I really like about this is the great community spirit surrounding cryptos! Everyone is very helpful and friendly that I have spoken too. And This forum seems to be the biggest in the crypto world, so I think it's important to get involved on here too!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XxionxX

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

Digital money you say?

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 09:45:43 AM

Hello,

Which currency has caught your eye? Are you already invested in btc? What are your goals concerning cryptocurrencies?

If you don't mind my asking of course.

FAP Turbo 2.0, the FOREX trading robot which also trades bitcoin!

I had to link it because I love the name. Seriously, that is the real name.
ProjectChaos (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 09:59:53 AM

Hi, I have bought into BTC and then via an exchange I have converted most of that into LTC. My first goal is to make money back on money invested in the equipment I have bought and plan to buy, and after that it's an investment/profit. I am very excited by cryptos and I think I have just about got in early enough, to see everything grow develop, see what currency's rise and fall. And hopefully it will be a long term invetsment, that not only will I have fun with, but from a serious point of generating some money in the future.

What are your goals? How long have you been into Cryptos?
bitcoindigi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 10:08:07 AM

welcome and have fun here Smiley
XxionxX

Activity: 254

Digital money you say?

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 10:12:34 AM

I have been trading btc for over a year now and I have been very successful. I happened to catch the run up to $250 just right. I am invested in btc and I keep out of other cryptos because none of them seem to possess any improvements on the btc design save Freicoin. I am not invested in Freicoin because the developers have an unequal distribution system. However, I am very interested in their take on an inflationary cryptocurrency.

My goal is to reach financial independence.

I wish you luck with your litecoin investment.

FAP Turbo 2.0, the FOREX trading robot which also trades bitcoin!

I had to link it because I love the name. Seriously, that is the real name.
ProjectChaos (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 10:19:48 AM

welcome and have fun here Smiley

Thanks very much! Cheesy

I have been trading btc for over a year now and I have been very successful. I happened to catch the run up to $250 just right. I am invested in btc and I keep out of other cryptos because none of them seem to possess any improvements on the btc design save Freicoin. I am not invested in Freicoin because the developers have an unequal distribution system. However, I am very interested in their take on an inflationary cryptocurrency.

My goal is to reach financial independence.

I wish you luck with your litecoin investment.

Sounds like you got in just at the right time! Congrats on doing well with crypto's I hope it continues to go well for you, and generate enough income for you to be happy! I have not heard of Freicoin, will have to take a look at that. Thanks for the nice welcome Smiley
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 11:58:08 AM

Hello and welcome! It is an adventure going down the rabbit hole known as bitcoin...have fun!

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

ProjectChaos (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 10:43:27 PM

welcome to the forum Smiley

Thanks very much! Cheesy

Hello and welcome! It is an adventure going down the rabbit hole known as bitcoin...have fun!

Thanks, and yes it is certainly an adventure! haha

internot

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 11:08:44 PM

I've been mining and trading off and on for a while now. Mostly scrypt coins due to my limited resources. Had a good time trading devcoins for a while, since a small fluctuation gives a big impact in bitcoin value. Basically, buy 1000000+ dvc on one exchange, transfer to another that differ in exchange rate, sell and make 10-25% profit. You need good timing, but it can be quite profitable.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 12:37:29 AM

Welcome!

Beware of scammers, they're everywhere...  Cheesy

cornish_will

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 12:43:08 AM

welcome to the world of crypto currency hope you do well  Smiley

thegun69

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 12:50:10 AM

hello
practice

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 01:01:59 AM

Welcome ProjectChaos!  Smiley
batt01

Activity: 279

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 01:09:18 AM

I got into bitcoin purely my accident. A major NZB site got shut down and the replacement I wanted only accepted BTC. I bought a few bitcoins for about 60 dollars and didnt think much about it, till I saw a new atricle about the big run up an price. I check my wallet and the few BTC I had was worth about 400.00. I then spent hours in this forum. I now have a couple of K invested in mining shares and run a few block erupters. Welcome.

RussianInsomnia

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 02:31:52 AM

Be on your guard from scammers, too. I am new also Smiley
RussianInsomnia

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 02:59:21 AM

I got into bitcoin purely my accident. A major NZB site got shut down and the replacement I wanted only accepted BTC. I bought a few bitcoins for about 60 dollars and didnt think much about it, till I saw a new atricle about the big run up an price. I check my wallet and the few BTC I had was worth about 400.00. I then spent hours in this forum. I now have a couple of K invested in mining shares and run a few block erupters. Welcome.

I enjoy hearing stories like this. You used them so casually and by incident of profit you are involved in the community. Welcome!
Mooshire

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 03:11:58 AM

I enjoy hearing stories like this. You used them so casually and by incident of profit you are involved in the community. Welcome!

I wish this stuff happened to me lol

goldwyn

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 03:15:30 AM

Pretty close to my story Smiley
deepleet

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 03:16:38 AM

Hello there Wink
lorp

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 04:03:11 AM

batt01, congrats on your success.  That is the type of story that makes bitcoin more interesting to me.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: