Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:50:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you use bitcoin?  (Read 1366 times)
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:15:17 PM

1. Speculative/trading/buying coins hoping to get rich.

2. As a medium of exchange, currency to buy stuff just like you would for money.

3. As a means in itself to make money, i.e mining.

Also why did you get into bitcoin?  

1. You were one of the first movers? You thought it was cool, interesting, you were here from the start?
2. Revolutionary ideas that it's going to change the world, banking system, etc.
3. You were just curious and then the more you looked into it, you saw how cool it was and promising(me).
4. Speculation, wanting to get rich.  

I live thanks to cryptocurrency for more than a year, do not work for the state and do not complain. Earn bounty and engaged in trading on the stock exchanges.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:06:55 AM

I used bitcoin to promote and to inspire others in order to obtained a good life in future.
Many people become successful from this and we should take them as a model to become successful person someday.

we should invite friends to change their fate with bitcoin. because bitcoin is very beneficial for us in the future. so we really have to support it so that everything goes well as before.
There are many opportunities that we can get in the world of digital currency. some people even get financial improvement when they start some jobs in the digital currency world, some even get rich. many people are still in school at university, but they can earn a large income and some even buy a car from their work in the world Digital currency. This opportunity is very open and I want to use Bitcoin to facilitate my life as well as I try to find opportunities to get various financial benefits.
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:27:17 AM

Mostly, my main use of Bitcoin has been as means of exchange, I often use it for trading as well. But, then my main reason for adopting bitcoin and joining cryptocurrency was financially motivated.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:53:36 AM

Currently I dont have a job, that is why I use bitcoin to earn money, to buy what I need, to survive in the real world and to build my own future in my own journey to a rich man someday.

gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:59:25 PM

2. As a medium of exchange, currency to buy stuff just like you would for money.

1. You were one of the first movers? You thought it was cool, interesting, you were here from the start?
2. Revolutionary ideas that it's going to change the world, banking system, etc.
3. You were just curious and then the more you looked into it, you saw how cool it was and promising(me).

I use bitcoin to invest because bitcoin is a work and have a investing here so that we should work here in use to a right way.
johnny508

Activity: 139
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:30:43 PM

So far like many other I use bitcoin as a investment asset but there were some occasions that I have used it as a means of payment but due to lack of payment  options and in online sites it is not done very often but in the future this situation will definitely change due to high rate of bitcoin into business adoption and if I answer why did I get into bitcoin well due to its popularity and demand I thought it is a good option to make quick money and I still believe that even many leave the market with empty hand
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:48:53 PM

Currently I dont have a job, that is why I use bitcoin to earn money, to buy what I need, to survive in the real world and to build my own future in my own journey to a rich man someday.

This is the story of a lot of users on bitcointalk in my opinion. Many users here are active in order to make decent crypto through different campaigns.  The rewards given in some campaigns might be more than the average pay in some of the countries users are from.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:59:07 PM

This can be a good source of money but its hard to depend on it. You can use it to support for your needs, but not in long term. I’m using cryptocurrency as medium of exchange where I can use to pay for my bills and to make transfer abroad. Bitcoin is a good investment, people usually hold it for long term.
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 03:51:27 PM

I use it both as a medium of exchange, and as a means to make some money mining. It might not be much, but is a means of surviving the worst inflation my country has ever had.

I do think its a revolutionary idea, that will put an end to traditional banking. Sooner or later more people will "get it", but it is a long transition phase. I got really curious around 2013 when the crisis here started to get worse and I was looking for extra income. Unfortunately when I first heard of it around 2010 I didn't gave it the attention it deserved. But now that things got really bad, it is very hard to accumulate enough to do any investment. Most of it is spent in food and service bills.

I'm even looking for jobs online that pay with bitcoin because moving fiat money is nearly impossible without getting ripped off or scammed. Tho few people accept bitcoin here (mostly due to ignorance) it is possible to exchange small amounts for the week to buy food and pay things. We cannot exchange "large" amounts, because our fiat loses half its value tomorrow (and everyday gets worse). The "whales" (mostly people living abroad) that do, are buying back or spending it quickly (ie. trading).

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print