Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electrum wallet  (Read 143 times)
michel39 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:52:01 PM

Hello,

I have recently tried to send my Verge from my Litebit wallet to the Electrum wallet. I am positive that I filled in the right receiving address, but it hasn't been added yet. The withdrawal was 'pending' on litebit yesterday, but today it's nowhere to be found. Does anyone have the same problem or does anyone know a solution for this?

Sincerely, Michel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2941

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:06:37 PM

Bitcoin network right now is too slow and maybe your transaction is not paying enough fee that is why you are having slow or delayed transaction.
Check your electrum history if you receiving some pending transaction and give us your transaction ID so that we can check if what exactly the problem about your transaction..
If ever your transaction is low fee you can request to accelerate your transaction here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2623876.msg26715189#msg26715189
And hope it can help you out about your slow transaction..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:08:01 PM

Hello,

I have recently tried to send my Verge from my Litebit wallet to the Electrum wallet. I am positive that I filled in the right receiving address, but it hasn't been added yet. The withdrawal was 'pending' on litebit yesterday, but today it's nowhere to be found. Does anyone have the same problem or does anyone know a solution for this?

Sincerely, Michel

What electrum wallet are you using? I don't think electrum supports Verge, unless you are using a custom forked electrum version?

Litebit.eu is pretty slow, and "pending" generally means the transaction hasn't been broadcasted yet. Did they gave you some sort of TXID, as they should?

Bitcoin network right now is too slow and maybe your transaction is not paying enough fee that is why you are having slow or delayed transaction.
Check your electrum history if you receiving some pending transaction and give us your transaction ID so that we can check if what exactly the problem about your transaction..
If ever your transaction is low fee you can request to accelerate your transaction here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2623876.msg26715189#msg26715189
This seems to be an altcoin..?

michel39 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:35:53 PM

I am using ''Electrum-XVG version 2.4.1''.

The weird thing about it though is that the Electrum history is empty as well and I didn't get a transaction ID from Litebit. I had to confirm the transaction by e-mail though, which I did. After that I saw that the transaction was 'pending', but now even that is nowhere to be found.

Is there a possibility that this withdrawal is stuck in the blockchain?
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:05:03 PM

The weird thing about it though is that the Electrum history is empty as well and I didn't get a transaction ID from Litebit. I had to confirm the transaction by e-mail though, which I did. After that I saw that the transaction was 'pending', but now even that is nowhere to be found.

They should give you a transaction ID i believe, and that should show up in the blockchain.

It seems to me that they have either failed to broadcast your transaction (?) or have yet to do so.

You checked to see if there were any unconfirmed transactions to the adress you specified? The best thing you can probably do here is contact their support, and ask them to look into your case.

PavelIvanov

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:15:01 PM

Of course, most likely, this is the main reason.
michel39 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:17:38 PM

They should give you a transaction ID i believe, and that should show up in the blockchain.

It seems to me that they have either failed to broadcast your transaction (?) or have yet to do so.

You checked to see if there were any unconfirmed transactions to the adress you specified? The best thing you can probably do here is contact their support, and ask them to look into your case.

I have just contacted their support so I hope they are gonna look into this. It's weird that Litebit.eu doesn't have any withdrawal history on their website. If there was a withdrawal history, then I should be able to see the transaction ID right?

I can't reply for some reason at this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2623876.msg26715189#msg26715189
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:26:31 PM

I have just contacted their support so I hope they are gonna look into this. It's weird that Litebit.eu doesn't have any withdrawal history on their website. If there was a withdrawal history, then I should be able to see the transaction ID right?

If ever your transaction is low fee you can request to accelerate your transaction here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2623876.msg26715189#msg26715189

I can't reply for some reason at this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2623876.msg26715189#msg26715189

No one can. The thread is locked. Also, the state of the bitcoin network has nothing to do with the state of the Xverge network. They are seperate blockchains, seperate entities.

And yes, if there was a transaction it should probably show up in your litebit.eu withdraw history, but it should surely show up in the blockchain, with txid + adress you specified that it would be sent to..

michel39 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:56:17 PM

If ever your transaction is low fee you can request to accelerate your transaction here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2623876.msg26715189#msg26715189

No one can. The thread is locked. Also, the state of the bitcoin network has nothing to do with the state of the Xverge network. They are seperate blockchains, seperate entities.

And yes, if there was a transaction it should probably show up in your litebit.eu withdraw history, but it should surely show up in the blockchain, with txid + adress you specified that it would be sent to..

First of all thanks for answering so fast!

How can I check whether the transaction is still in the blockchain? I don't have the transaction ID, but I do have the receive address it should be send to.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:13:02 PM

First of all thanks for answering so fast!

How can I check whether the transaction is still in the blockchain? I don't have the transaction ID, but I do have the receive address it should be send to.

You could simply check the block explorer for the XVerge coin, paste your adress in, and see all the unconfirmed/confirmed transactions that are coming in to that wallet.

Their official site lists this https://verge-blockchain.info as their official blockchain explorer "site", but it doesn't seem to load.

Try to use something like https://prohashing.com/explorer/Verge/ instead?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: