Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:33:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaigns with their own platform  (Read 1029 times)
goah

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:25:02 PM

platform bounties are fast and automatic. but often pays less and you dont have a chance to argue. been using viberate. what can i say. mechanism of accrual is not known to anyone but devs probably.)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:53:57 PM

EtherDelta Ziggurat link  https://etherdelta.com/#0xe760a89967d8c7fa638eebfc15a77ba107674021-ETH

We have the in-house bounty as well.
Withdrawal functionality on its way, available soon.
https://ecex.exchange/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:20:21 PM

Hi guys,

I start this thread to collect bounty campaigns with their own platform. Often it's very well organised projects with high chances of success, which developed their own platform for bounty campaigns.

In addition, it is way easier to participate, no annoying reporting and looking for your name in spreadsheets. That's why collecting campaigns on platforms like bountyportals is okay too.

So lets collect these campaigns, I'll try to update this post as often as possible, so we have a nice overview. I'll start with what i know:

platform Bountyhive really impressed) really good list of led) I like it) If I find anything then I'll add in your comment) It is very convenient, and make it easier to work with and saves time)

BountyPortals looks better to me, as they are using automatic calculations, unlike the bountyhive, which is still working manually at the backend, so in this case there are still chances that you loose your stakes (human error).it nay be continent from your end but bounty manager is still doing work manually. On the other hand Bountyportal system is flawless and made the work lot easier then before.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Radzivill

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:32:39 PM

Hello. Tell me, please, why do you think that its own platform increases the chance for the success of the project?
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:46:37 PM

Hi guys,

I start this thread to collect bounty campaigns with their own platform. Often it's very well organised projects with high chances of success, which developed their own platform for bounty campaigns.

In addition, it is way easier to participate, no annoying reporting and looking for your name in spreadsheets. That's why collecting campaigns on platforms like bountyportals is okay too.

So lets collect these campaigns, I'll try to update this post as often as possible, so we have a nice overview. I'll start with what i know:

platform Bountyhive really impressed) really good list of led) I like it) If I find anything then I'll add in your comment) It is very convenient, and make it easier to work with and saves time)

BountyPortals looks better to me, as they are using automatic calculations, unlike the bountyhive, which is still working manually at the backend, so in this case there are still chances that you loose your stakes (human error).it nay be continent from your end but bounty manager is still doing work manually. On the other hand Bountyportal system is flawless and made the work lot easier then before.

Agree with you! Faced with such moments already several times! I did a report of their shares, the Manager count the weeks properly throughout the company's bounty, and last week did not find! I wrote to him in telegrams, to which he replied "okay, I'll correct it." I waited a few days, decided to check, nothing has changed! I wrote again to the telegram Manager, he said, " it's too late! Bets will not be corrected! So the automatic calculation I will be happy!
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:50:55 PM

well it is good but, with what i have witness now, i participated a project like this before but at last i was not giving any token nor given stakes, i was told to go and verify my mails after some month campaign which they have given stakes already which i saw my stakes on the dashboard.
when i went in verification of my email i find out my stakes have turn to zero.. i was brought to zero which i was left with no stakes.

here are some of them
1. nitro token
2. authoreon bounty portals
3. paypereX bounty portals
4. bitcomo
5. biont bounty portals

please visit the link for such project
https://ibb.co/eEEVZn
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

Yes I follow the bounty signal, it's really good, they have a platform to calculate our work, whether it's through Facebook or Twitter. I really appreciate the information you share this, very helpful.
Arsenyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:14:52 PM

I tried to work on such platforms recently and I am not satisfied with one thing - there is no access to spreadsheets. But if to speak in general, I support creation of bounty platforms
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:51:06 PM

I tried to work on such platforms recently and I am not satisfied with one thing - there is no access to spreadsheets. But if to speak in general, I support creation of bounty platforms

I think just like you
but if you look carefully at such platform will be more profitable for us and all members of the participants because the funds paid in large enough

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:59:29 PM

Good list of Bounty Campaigns manager websites we can follow for bounty campaigns
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

for you may be it is easier ..
but personally i think bounty campaigns should be manged by professional bounty manager on a single platform .
on bitcointalk we can see many bounties at one place and join them here ..

on their own platform we needed to register everytime and then reporting it .

nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:09:44 PM

I use bountyhive for some bounty. There are very good awards on this platform. Those who are interested can check on the site. Also the copytrack made its own generosity.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:21:19 PM

The platforms for bounty are very convenient, but we do not see the overall picture, how many points were scored and all the detailed information. And also in such bounty people earn much less.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:48:23 PM

for you may be it is easier ..
but personally i think bounty campaigns should be manged by professional bounty manager on a single platform .
on bitcointalk we can see many bounties at one place and join them here ..

on their own platform we needed to register everytime and then reporting it .

You are correct mate, if the project has been managed by the suoprt team executive or someone else we will not be able to consider that he is a legit person. Instead of that they can use some good manager who is been famous already in the market.

If the bounty project has been prmoting in their own platform first of all you will not get the investors from outside forum and managers are only able to help the project reach to success.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:54:40 PM

cryptopolice ICO is one of them..

https://platform.cryptopolice.com

their main ann thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3110731.0
telegram : https://t.me/CryptoPolice
bounty thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3160487.0
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:10:12 PM

Also add to your list a project https://tokengoplatform.com/ , I think this project has a future
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:27:31 PM

I joined bountyhive, 0xbounty,cryptopolice, bountyportal, amazix bounty I joined several campaigns and all of them are active, you should choose your good campaign project manager.

gweigster (OP)

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:48:32 AM

I cleared the list of all the campaigns that are over. Anyone here have some new input? looks a little thin now

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:05:44 AM

I joined bountyhive, 0xbounty,cryptopolice, bountyportal, amazix bounty I joined several campaigns and all of them are active, you should choose your good campaign project manager.

Yes, i have joined in the above list of the campaign and each one has a different set of rules and regulation, but when compared to other i find mostly Amazix has great potential because they are selecting some good projects for bounties.
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:00:44 PM

BountyGuru is a platform in which you can find topical bounty campaigns. Website: bountyguru.com.
Features and Benefits of BountyGuru:
- The terms and conditions for performing the bounty are presented.
- Bounty types: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Medium, Media, translation, Bitcointalk Signatures, Community Managers and Custom Bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: