Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2018, 05:52:49 PM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is DEAD  (Read 2000 times)
jakedeez

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:15:19 PM

It would be interesting for me personally to count all those topics similar to this, which would say that bitcoin is dying or already dead. I think I have already seen about 15 of them, and one of those are even saying that this time for sure.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                 
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀         
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄         
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                 
██████        ████      ████                                 

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dongman2

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:31:28 PM

Even if it will die, it has to be gradual, its death can't come like that. Failed transactions do occur even in banks, it doesn't mean the banking sector will collapse. Bitcoin can't die. I know for sure another topic or thread will be created in 2020 to talk about bitcoin death. It has always been the same thing
Khan Apon

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:40:09 PM

Bitcoin is dead,  it is a fake news.
Bitcoin is World first cripto currency, and a great future maker.
Many People's are invest here seriously,  and they will make here many profits in the legal time.
So bitcoin is no dead.
Bitcoin is a future maker.                   
edzleochico6

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:59:12 AM

Bitcoin is dead? I don't think so.The better we gonna do right now is to buy bitcoin and hold it for few months until the price recover. Pump bitcoin get more  profit.We support bitcoin so it will survive.

valkyrie_12Vl

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:02:47 PM

its price surely goes down as of the moment but not that it os already dead, its only expanding the number of users therefore it would somehow be harder to gain it and maybe have less valie than before but as long as it has monetary value it still is alive. dont loose hope!
coinnumber

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

I just notice that this thread was created on December 21, 2017, though the transaction 130 DOLLARS FEE was just too high and discouraging but that's not enough to say that bitcoin is dead. Without much explanations we all have see the progress of bitcoin since that time till now. So bitcoin is not dead and it will never die because the demands keeps going higher and the holders believed and trust it more.

● ● ●  ETERNAL TRUSTS  ● ● ●
A Dream That Is Destined To Succeed
poTTer666

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:18:34 AM

The celebrities over use the phone networks and that is what makes them dead maybe.
TheGodFather

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:22:20 AM

The celebrities over use the phone networks and that is what makes them dead maybe.
bitcoin is not dead until there's no news about the bitcoin. we know that the bitcoin is the mpst popular cryptocurrency all pver the world since 2009 and until now. we can't deny the fact that the bitcoin is still the number one cryptocurrency that the alternative coin are only depend in the price of the bitcoin. the bitcoin is still spreading all over the qprld, so it is not die.

.......PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE ......
███      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY      ███
                    ▄▄██▄▄
                ▄▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄███████▀▀▀████████▄
         ▄███████▀▀        ▀███████▄▄
     ▄▄███████▀      ▄▄▄▄      ▀███████▄▄
     ███████▄      ▒███████▄▄     ▀▀█████
      ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀█
          ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄
     ██▄      ▀███████▄▄      ▀████████▄
    ▐█████▄▄      ▀███████▄▄      ▀██████
      ▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀██
         ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄▄
    ▐█▄▄     ▀▀███████▄      ▀▀███████▄▄
    ▐█████▄      ▀████████▄      ▀███████
     ▀███████▄▄      ▀█▀▀      ▄████████▀
         ▀███████▄▄        ▄▄███████▀
            ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
                ▀▀██████████▀▀
                    ▀▀██▀▀

█░████████████████████   █░████████████████████            ██████░           ██████                  ████░░  ████████████████████  ███░████ ███████░ ███   ░███           
       ██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░    ░██░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░           ░████░██░░          ███████░              ██████░░  █████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   █████░   ██████░  ███   ░██░           
       █████                     ░██░█                          ████░█░█████         █████████            ███████░░  █████                 ███░     ███ ░███ ████ ░███             
       ░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░███    ░██░█                         █████░   █████        ██████████░         ░██░████░░  █████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░  ███░     ███  ░███ ░██████             
         ██░█████████████████░█  ░██░█             ███░█     ░█████      █████░      █████ ████░█      ██████ ███░░  ██████████████████░░                                         
                          █████  ░██░█             █████    █░██░█        ░░████     █████  █░████   ░█████   ███░░  █████                                                         
                          █░███  ░██░█             ░████   ██████          ░█████    █████   ░██████████░█    ███░░  █████                                                         
        ██████████████████░████  ███████████████████████ ░█████              ██████  █████     █░███████░     ███░░  ████████████████████                                         
       ░██████████████████████    █░████████████████░█░ ██████                ██████ █████      ░██████       ███░░  ████████████████████ 

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀
XFlowZion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:41:33 AM

Just because of frustrations, people think bitoin is dead. That is one of the biggest problem in the bitcoin community, they thought that everything is already perfect. They should know the pros and cons of bitcoin before they start using it. They are bunch of impatient people who wants to get rich and then leave when they can't achieve it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   IMMVRSE    Disrupting the VR Industry    Whitepaper   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱  Facebook  ❱  Twitter  ❱  Medium  ❱  Instagram  ❱  Telegram  ❱  Bitcointalk
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱  Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week  ❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Panunggalan

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:27:03 AM

bitcoin will never die, bitcoin will develop and will also be more advanced, bitcoin will be more interested by many people, until whenever bitcoin will never die.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
franciscoDC

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:41:49 AM

Currently the price of bitcoin was getting to pump,and i`m surely that before this year will end the price of it was totally recovered and its price will could be multiply into two or more.

MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:43:13 AM

Bitcoin is a highly addictive digital age: Millions of dollars worth of bitcoins can be sent anywhere in the world with just a few pennies paid to the diggers. This makes bitcoin more usable than btc does
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:05:40 AM

Bitcoin will never die it will keep increasing except it's no longer acceptable in the world.
I believe in your words and I also believe in bitcoin that one day bitcoin will reach a good future because bitcoin is a strong coin with any problem including that bitcoin will die.
I am sure bitcoin will last forever and there will be many supporters to reach the future of bitcoin in the future.

KALC.IO | TOKEN SALE NOW |
Join KALC to restructure of your future credit life (https://kalc.io)
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:16:01 AM

Bitcoin is not yet dead. Though its price, transaction fees and processing time is something that has been bothering me. I still believe that bitcoin will last at least 5 years.
Your opinion is very good and I agree with your opinion.
Yes, it is true that bitcoin is not dead, it's just that the value of bitcoin is falling but it doesn't mean bitcoin can die because in my opinion bitcoin is strong in handling problems. I'm sure bitcoin is able to overcome the problem and bitcoin energy is increasingly popular for the future.

Tiffany Pan 0403

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:11:14 AM

It is crazy world with lots of unknown things. But i think Bitcoin have good future and will not dead to be honest. totally different way currecy with before. Hope it can bulid a new world for us ~
Erga Di Kenesis Lascrea

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:18:25 AM

This not make sense, i transaction with btc suddenly become expensive. I dont know what's the matter with bitcoin, i think bitcoin is'n trouble
SB16

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:22:52 AM

Just look bitcoin price still high even it drop down. And the value of bitcoin is different from other cryptocurrency,it will not end in just one click. It is crazy world with lots of unknown things. I'm sure bitcoin is able to overcome the problem and bitcoin energy is increasingly popular for the future.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:39:06 AM

we all are here in the same problem, but I don't think bitcoin will die just because transaction fees are very high.. if you want to sell your bitcoin, that's your chooice. I think there is still hope that transaction fees will go down again..
Actually, what makes the news wrong is that they say bitcoin will die just because the transaction costs are too high or very low in the current value of bitcoin. Decisions and like that make the bitcoin followers very mentally down or down because in the end bitcoin is actually just down the price so they declare it so bad but I'm sure bitcoin will stabilize soon.

KALC.IO | TOKEN SALE NOW |
Join KALC to restructure of your future credit life (https://kalc.io)
Chanock

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:39:32 AM

Bitcoin is not dead. Maybe people are telling nowadays bitcoin is dead because the price of it is unstable. But if you notice the volume of bitcoin in the market cap you will determine that bitcoin is still the strongest cryptocurrencies nowadays. Don't bother on what you see or what happens to you bitcoin instead look forward and see the good impact of bitcoin to you. Nowadays, the value of bitcoin starts to recover and rise again like happen before.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:44:39 AM

As far as I know there's a trading company that have been hacked which affected a lot of bitcoin volume. Bitcoin is not yet dead, you knew it. It is unstable. Yet, there's still a huge possibility that it will be back next year kicking the market again.
Your opinion is very good and I agree with your current statement.
As far as I know bitcoin is hard to die because bitcoin is a strong and resistant business with any problems, let alone bitcoin is starting to spread widely in the world so the question is why does bitcoin have to die, if there are still people or countries operating using bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.