Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is DEAD  (Read 2440 times)
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:43:13 AM

Bitcoin is a highly addictive digital age: Millions of dollars worth of bitcoins can be sent anywhere in the world with just a few pennies paid to the diggers. This makes bitcoin more usable than btc does

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:05:40 AM

Bitcoin will never die it will keep increasing except it's no longer acceptable in the world.
I believe in your words and I also believe in bitcoin that one day bitcoin will reach a good future because bitcoin is a strong coin with any problem including that bitcoin will die.
I am sure bitcoin will last forever and there will be many supporters to reach the future of bitcoin in the future.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:16:01 AM

Bitcoin is not yet dead. Though its price, transaction fees and processing time is something that has been bothering me. I still believe that bitcoin will last at least 5 years.
Your opinion is very good and I agree with your opinion.
Yes, it is true that bitcoin is not dead, it's just that the value of bitcoin is falling but it doesn't mean bitcoin can die because in my opinion bitcoin is strong in handling problems. I'm sure bitcoin is able to overcome the problem and bitcoin energy is increasingly popular for the future.
Tiffany Pan 0403

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:11:14 AM

It is crazy world with lots of unknown things. But i think Bitcoin have good future and will not dead to be honest. totally different way currecy with before. Hope it can bulid a new world for us ~
Erga Di Kenesis Lascrea

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:18:25 AM

This not make sense, i transaction with btc suddenly become expensive. I dont know what's the matter with bitcoin, i think bitcoin is'n trouble
SB16

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:22:52 AM

Just look bitcoin price still high even it drop down. And the value of bitcoin is different from other cryptocurrency,it will not end in just one click. It is crazy world with lots of unknown things. I'm sure bitcoin is able to overcome the problem and bitcoin energy is increasingly popular for the future.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:39:06 AM

we all are here in the same problem, but I don't think bitcoin will die just because transaction fees are very high.. if you want to sell your bitcoin, that's your chooice. I think there is still hope that transaction fees will go down again..
Actually, what makes the news wrong is that they say bitcoin will die just because the transaction costs are too high or very low in the current value of bitcoin. Decisions and like that make the bitcoin followers very mentally down or down because in the end bitcoin is actually just down the price so they declare it so bad but I'm sure bitcoin will stabilize soon.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:39:32 AM

Bitcoin is not dead. Maybe people are telling nowadays bitcoin is dead because the price of it is unstable. But if you notice the volume of bitcoin in the market cap you will determine that bitcoin is still the strongest cryptocurrencies nowadays. Don't bother on what you see or what happens to you bitcoin instead look forward and see the good impact of bitcoin to you. Nowadays, the value of bitcoin starts to recover and rise again like happen before.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:44:39 AM

As far as I know there's a trading company that have been hacked which affected a lot of bitcoin volume. Bitcoin is not yet dead, you knew it. It is unstable. Yet, there's still a huge possibility that it will be back next year kicking the market again.
Your opinion is very good and I agree with your current statement.
As far as I know bitcoin is hard to die because bitcoin is a strong and resistant business with any problems, let alone bitcoin is starting to spread widely in the world so the question is why does bitcoin have to die, if there are still people or countries operating using bitcoin.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:59:17 AM

A couple days ago I posted here because of a transaction stuck in the void for which I paid 30 dollars fee.
Now, one hour ago, I sent a transaction with a 130 dollars fee.
ONE HOUR, STILL ZERO TRANSACTIONS, 130 DOLLARS FEE.
I'm sorry to write this, but Bitcoin is DEAD.
I've been a defender of it up until now, but we've gone too far.
Who the hell is going to buy Bitcoin when the word will spread?
When people will try to get their Bitcoins from the exchanges, they'll meet this reality, and Bitcoin will be dead in DAYS, after the word will begin spreading.
Just please don't go on BCH, let's try to move onto better technologies like Byteball.
BTW can anyone tell me what should I pay to move my Bitcoins now?
I have now 4 Bitcoins stuck in the void.
Woah maybe that was the problem in your sites only... many users now are edible to use bitcoins as a payment, trading also for exchanges in fiat and other tokens also... if you have problem regarding the transaction maybe it was in your country that are prohibited or the applications you are using just like wallet and others. Even I freely sent bitcoins to the others and convert it to fiat.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
Sirnero111

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:16:18 AM

It is out of place to think or take bitcoin to be dead volatility is te factor that makes people think its, that does not defines cryptocurrencies. Crypto assets are known to be volatile in nature and will continue to be so. They rise and fall and BTC is no exception.
ndhdiwo234

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:25:09 AM

So how do I get the remaining bitcoins? Do I want to know if any of these transactions have occurred?
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:26:16 AM

It's simply stuck however it would most likely achieve your wallet, I have a similar affair where my exchange took just about multi month before it got credited at my getting wallet, another took two or three weeks previously the collector got my installment sent long back. It's simply stuck yet it would clearly come. There are some what they called quickening agent yet it didn't get any progressions the exchange speed.
Destofe

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:45:37 AM

Bitcoin is not dead as long as it will be moving forward , there is no one that can replace the value of bitcoin and we just need to say that when bitcoin will down it will rise again .
sacred32700

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:48:02 AM

The people said the bitcoin is dead because the price are  going down and going down for now for the past two weeks the price are came from seven hundred dollars come up into four hundred and that's why people said the bitcoin is dead for just wait for some event it will rise up again.
Existence

Activity: 179
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:50:45 AM

I just don't get why people still panic every time BTC drops in price. It is a natural process: it drops, it goes up, then it may fall again, etc. And it will never die, because there are too many people who invested in it and who believe in the glittering future when it'll be possible to pay with cryptocurrencies in online stores and supermarkets Smiley So, it won't die, it'll only develop and expand

ValueHunters.club Sell your lots, browse and buy antiques, fine art, jewellery and more for cryptocurrency all over the world.
Click here to profit from Crypto-Auction Join Telegram chat here
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:22:52 AM

I just don't get why people still panic every time BTC drops in price. It is a natural process: it drops, it goes up, then it may fall again, etc. And it will never die, because there are too many people who invested in it and who believe in the glittering future when it'll be possible to pay with cryptocurrencies in online stores and supermarkets Smiley So, it won't die, it'll only develop and expand

maybe they are a new people which don't have a good knowledge about bitcoin or cryptocurrency and they don't want to learn from the history. they panic when the price drops and they selling the bitcoin without want to hold any longer. they don't learn that it is always happening at any time and we need to enjoy the ride of the price so we can know when the time to buy and the time to sell. bitcoin is not dead, anyway, we can still buy bitcoin at the lower price and they will regret to sell their bitcoin at the lower price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄