Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐  (Read 4690 times)
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

So what about the localization of the project? I'm talking about the site, the documentation. Will it be localized to other languages?
I think it depends on the bounty of the campaign first.
I think it will be, but after some time. In addition, the project has an incredibly expensive bounty campaign, they allocated $ 1.5 million
So much money? Incredible!
It turns out that the founders are determined to make a really high-quality product Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

So what about the localization of the project? I'm talking about the site, the documentation. Will it be localized to other languages?
I think it will be, but after some time. In addition, the project has an incredibly expensive bounty campaign, they allocated $ 1.5 million
It turns out that the founders are determined to make a really high-quality product Smiley
Yes exactly. I do not remember any other project where a similar amount of money would stand out on the binty, it's really cool!
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:07:55 PM

This project looks like a pretty interesting solution. I have not seen such projects before.
Do they plan to make payments through the blockchain correctly?
Yes exactly. Only I do not understand what is so unusual in this platform?
Well, this is quite a convenient service for the reshuffling of their tasks and the search for employees. Eliminates all the various mediators and guarantees responsible execution of the task. Is it bad?
Yes, but at the moment there are many different portals and websites where you can get similar services or work in this area. What is the advantage of this particular platform and what will it distinguish from other projects?
Because the basis is a smart contract that provides a guarantee of payment and performance of work. This is a significant difference.
But not everything is so simple actually. There are 3 ways to conclude a smart contract and I'm not sure that it will be convenient. Undecided
Yes, I know about it. It only seems at first glance difficult, in fact for you it provides additional opportunities!
Yes, maybe you are right and it really will bring new opportunities. We will wait for the launch of the project, let's see how this will work
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:09:00 PM

Yes exactly. I do not remember any other project where a similar amount of money would stand out on the binty, it's really cool!
By the way, if any information about softcap or hardcap?
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:12:01 PM

I do not know, I have not yet found this information, maybe it's worth to look at whitepaper again.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

As I know hardcap is $ 30M
for 1 ETH you can buy 1000 ERT tokens
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

As I know hardcap is $ 30M
for 1 ETH you can buy 1000 ERT tokens
Wow this is real much. Good luck!
I hope they can collect this amount! Smiley
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

If the approximate date of release of the product on the market? When can we use this service?
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

If the approximate date of release of the product on the market? When can we use this service?
It is planned to release the working platform in June 2018, but the timing may change a bit, it seems to me. It is very difficult to develop a platform, I do not think that they will have time to release it and fully test it.
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:18:37 PM

It is planned to release the working platform in June 2018, but the timing may change a bit, it seems to me. It is very difficult to develop a platform, I do not think that they will have time to release it and fully test it.
It's not a problem. They can release this product as a public beta version, and then everyone can take advantage of the opportunity and try the platform. then you can just fix all the errors and I want to work on the platform to improve it. Smiley
TheNerd (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:33:59 PM

This project looks like a pretty interesting solution. I have not seen such projects before.
Do they plan to make payments through the blockchain correctly?
Yes exactly. Only I do not understand what is so unusual in this platform?
Well, this is quite a convenient service for the reshuffling of their tasks and the search for employees. Eliminates all the various mediators and guarantees responsible execution of the task. Is it bad?
Yes, but at the moment there are many different portals and websites where you can get similar services or work in this area. What is the advantage of this particular platform and what will it distinguish from other projects?

We use smart contract and p2p technology to fully replace the need of central authority that would collect any fees as profit. We replace that with technology and pass the savings to the users.
Once built, the system is self sufficient and can thrive without the founders. Just like bitcoin.
The only fees are 0% to 1% and go to align the various initiatives in the system to make it self running. Most of it go back to the participants as reputation tokens though. And some to the token holders.

We do everything fully in the spirit of crypto, no centralization and no fees that go as profit to anyone. We are leveraging game theory and heavily smart contracts for that.
Full details in the whitepaper though Smiley

Hardcap is 30 000 Ether, we set it about the timer ether was $1000, since our target in USD was $30M
We already have minimum viable product, and any point of time the ICO smart contract releases 10% of the funds to us after vote of the token holders.
So, we can't run away with the money even if we wanted to. For the 10% we are fronted at any time, we have already build significant part with our own funds which is open source, on github even right now! There is live demo on the site as well.

Most of the budget will be spend on marketing, because those network based products have no chance without significant user base and we have calculated that in from the beginning.

You can see the live demo even now on our site, the code on github.
According to our roadmap we should have usable product by the end of the year.

hashtag

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:56:51 PM

so far looking good, any angles not covered?
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:03:46 PM

Will there be any verification system or can people just make a new account or identity once they screwed one up?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
WindListener

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:12:35 PM

Will there be any verification system or can people just make a new account or identity once they screwed one up?

good question, i would like to know as well
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:28:34 AM

I want to say that the project is very worthy! It can be seen that the team has worked very well, I hope the project will get a lot of distribution!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:34:42 AM

Hello, please tell me, I can not fully understand how the project will work?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:40:21 AM

Wow, the project is really very promising! The freelance market is developing every year, which can not but rejoice! Tell me, does the sale of tokens go?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:44:21 AM

I want to say that the project is very worthy! It can be seen that the team has worked very well, I hope the project will get a lot of distribution!
Tell me, what exactly interested you so much, it seems to me that the Idea is not new, many projects with similar tools!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:49:06 AM

Hello, please tell me, I can not fully understand how the project will work?
Tell me, at which points you can not understand, maybe I can answer your questions?
okaypool

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:55:53 AM

Wow, the project is really very promising! The freelance market is developing every year, which can not but rejoice! Tell me, does the sale of tokens go?
If I'm not mistaken, then the sale of tokens is already in progress and remains about 43 days before completion, you can buy tokens at a very attractive price! And the process takes place in an interesting way!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: