Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:41:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐  (Read 4690 times)
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:59:19 AM

I want to say that the project is very worthy! It can be seen that the team has worked very well, I hope the project will get a lot of distribution!
Tell me, what exactly interested you so much, it seems to me that the Idea is not new, many projects with similar tools!
In fact, now it's really impossible to guess what will happen in the end, but confidence guarantees their idea and its execution. As we know, freelancing attracts more and more new people, which means that this platform can become very popular!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:04:02 AM

Hello, please tell me, I can not fully understand how the project will work?
Tell me, at which points you can not understand, maybe I can answer your questions?
In principle, I'm interested in the nuances of work? How will the employer look for those who can do the work? Will the distribution of proposals for some specific criteria?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:08:51 AM

Wow, the project is really very promising! The freelance market is developing every year, which can not but rejoice! Tell me, does the sale of tokens go?
If I'm not mistaken, then the sale of tokens is already in progress and remains about 43 days before completion, you can buy tokens at a very attractive price! And the process takes place in an interesting way!
What are you talking about? What exactly interested you?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:12:57 AM

I want to say that the project is very worthy! It can be seen that the team has worked very well, I hope the project will get a lot of distribution!
Tell me, what exactly interested you so much, it seems to me that the Idea is not new, many projects with similar tools!
In fact, now it's really impossible to guess what will happen in the end, but confidence guarantees their idea and its execution. As we know, freelancing attracts more and more new people, which means that this platform can become very popular!
I agree with you, but do they really have no competitors?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:17:36 AM

Tell me, at which points you can not understand, maybe I can answer your questions?
In principle, I'm interested in the nuances of work? How will the employer look for those who can do the work? Will the distribution of proposals for some specific criteria?
You can say so. Freelancers can create lists that represent their services and find them on the web using a web client. And Employers can search for all listings from the same web client or publish their own offers, available for search by freelancers. Actually this way the customer and the executor can interact.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:20:34 AM

Wow, the project is really very promising! The freelance market is developing every year, which can not but rejoice! Tell me, does the sale of tokens go?
If I'm not mistaken, then the sale of tokens is already in progress and remains about 43 days before completion, you can buy tokens at a very attractive price! And the process takes place in an interesting way!
First, Only 10% of the collected funds are issued to us after the ICO. The rest of the money and tokens of the founders remain locked in a smart contract. As soon as we have the first 10%, we begin the process of voting on the basis of an intellectual contract. We inform the community about what we have done so far and what we need in the next 10% increase in funding.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:27:40 AM

Competitors are everywhere where there is demand, besides I believe that competition is the engine of progress, the team will have the incentive to make the product much better than the rest! But I will repeat once again, they will be able to get ahead of all the advantages!
Neutrality

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:32:04 AM

You can say so. Freelancers can create lists that represent their services and find them on the web using a web client. And Employers can search for all listings from the same web client or publish their own offers, available for search by freelancers. Actually this way the customer and the executor can interact.
And what is the advantage of the project? Why should people choose this platform? Are there any advantages over competitors?
Teal Deer

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:36:09 AM

First, Only 10% of the collected funds are issued to us after the ICO. The rest of the money and tokens of the founders remain locked in a smart contract. As soon as we have the first 10%, we begin the process of voting on the basis of an intellectual contract. We inform the community about what we have done so far and what we need in the next 10% increase in funding.
And how does the vote go, who will be able to participate in it? Every holder of tokens?
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:39:23 AM

Competitors are everywhere where there is demand, besides I believe that competition is the engine of progress, the team will have the incentive to make the product much better than the rest! But I will repeat once again, they will be able to get ahead of all the advantages!
What are the advantages you are talking about? Simplicity? Reliability?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:43:22 AM

And what is the advantage of the project? Why should people choose this platform? Are there any advantages over competitors?
The first advantage is that the storage and distribution of lists occurs on the basis of a peer-to-peer network, which means that there is no need for servers. They do not need to support an online client on the Internet; offers just live in the cloud. It seems to me that this will reduce the percentage of transactions charged by the platform for the maintenance of the technical part of the project.
Secondly, the best conditions are provided in the freelance market, convenience with work, percentage of transactions, and scalability.
okaypool

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:50:34 AM

And how does the vote go, who will be able to participate in it? Every holder of tokens?
Yes, it is! Every token holder can vote proportionally to his tokens if we should get another round of funding or not. If 51% vote no, we do not get any money and continue working until the investors are satisfied.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:55:28 AM

Yes, you are right, probably these are two key factors, there is also user support, protection from scammers, information support, minimum commissions! In my opinion this is very important for users, is not it?
Neutrality

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:58:10 AM

The first advantage is that the storage and distribution of lists occurs on the basis of a peer-to-peer network, which means that there is no need for servers. They do not need to support an online client on the Internet; offers just live in the cloud. It seems to me that this will reduce the percentage of transactions charged by the platform for the maintenance of the technical part of the project.
Secondly, the best conditions are provided in the freelance market, convenience with work, percentage of transactions, and scalability.

And how will the disputes between the employer and the contractor be resolved? After all, incidents often happen when one or another side dishonestly fulfills the conditions!
Teal Deer

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:02:56 AM

Yes, it is! Every token holder can vote proportionally to his tokens if we should get another round of funding or not. If 51% vote no, we do not get any money and continue working until the investors are satisfied.
Wow, that's pretty interesting! Or maybe there is something else than this project is advantageously different from the others, are there any innovations?
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:07:42 AM

Yes, you are right, probably these are two key factors, there is also user support, protection from scammers, information support, minimum commissions! In my opinion this is very important for users, is not it?
In this you are absolutely right, but there is a question: why are you so sure about this project?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:11:30 AM

And how will the disputes between the employer and the contractor be resolved? After all, incidents often happen when one or another side dishonestly fulfills the conditions!
A good question, I can assure you that the resolution of disputes is a very deep system that has been tested for a long time! If you want to know more about this, I advise you to read the technical document of the project!
Briefly describe this, then:
When the dispute is concluded:
The winning side gets the contract value from escrow, his staked rep, and the rep. Of the minority voted mods.
The losing side, the losers, the stolen, the, the, the, the,
The majority vote mods get proportionally to their stakes.
The minority vote mods lose their reputation at stake to the winning side.
okaypool

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:17:10 AM

Wow, that's pretty interesting! Or maybe there is something else than this project is advantageously different from the others, are there any innovations?
In my opinion, you can also be interested in the fact that Every token holder can start a refund process! At any time, anyone holding at least 1 ERT token can initiate a refund voting process. If 65% of the tokens vote for refund, the project is terminated.
So, at any time, we are in possession of only 10% of the funding and if we stop delivering on our promises you can get back the rest of your investment.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:20:58 AM

In this you are absolutely right, but there is a question: why are you so sure about this project?
I can not answer this question unequivocally, but if we take into account the fact that platforms of this kind are very much in demand, the team is very strong and the approach to accomplishing the tasks, I can say that for sure they will show themselves on the best side!
Neutrality

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:24:23 AM

A good question, I can assure you that the resolution of disputes is a very deep system that has been tested for a long time! If you want to know more about this, I advise you to read the technical document of the project!
Briefly describe this, then:
When the dispute is concluded:
The winning side gets the contract value from escrow, his staked rep, and the rep. Of the minority voted mods.
The losing side, the losers, the stolen, the, the, the, the,
The majority vote mods get proportionally to their stakes.
The minority vote mods lose their reputation at stake to the winning side.
Well, thank you very much, the project is really very promising, especially in such a large market as freelancing! I hope soon I can use this platform!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: