Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:10:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐  (Read 4690 times)
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:29:42 AM

Wow, the project is really very promising! The freelance market is developing every year, which can not but rejoice! Tell me, does the sale of tokens go?
If I'm not mistaken, then the sale of tokens is already in progress and remains about 43 days before completion, you can buy tokens at a very attractive price! And the process takes place in an interesting way!
What are you talking about? What exactly interested you?
First, Only 10% of the collected funds are issued to us after the ICO. The rest of the money and tokens of the founders remain locked in a smart contract. As soon as we have the first 10%, we begin the process of voting on the basis of an intellectual contract. We inform the community about what we have done so far and what we need in the next 10% increase in funding.
And how does the vote go, who will be able to participate in it? Every holder of tokens?
Yes, it is! Every token holder can vote proportionally to his tokens if we should get another round of funding or not. If 51% vote no, we do not get any money and continue working until the investors are satisfied.
Wow, that's pretty interesting! Or maybe there is something else than this project is advantageously different from the others, are there any innovations?
In my opinion, you can also be interested in the fact that Every token holder can start a refund process! At any time, anyone holding at least 1 ERT token can initiate a refund voting process. If 65% of the tokens vote for refund, the project is terminated.
So, at any time, we are in possession of only 10% of the funding and if we stop delivering on our promises you can get back the rest of your investment.
It's good, when the team provides such conditions to all participants, they are sure that they will fulfill their plan, so they give guarantees and confidence in the future of the project! Well done!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:34:05 AM

Wow, the project is really very promising! The freelance market is developing every year, which can not but rejoice! Tell me, does the sale of tokens go?
If I'm not mistaken, then the sale of tokens is already in progress and remains about 43 days before completion, you can buy tokens at a very attractive price! And the process takes place in an interesting way!
First, Only 10% of the collected funds are issued to us after the ICO. The rest of the money and tokens of the founders remain locked in a smart contract. As soon as we have the first 10%, we begin the process of voting on the basis of an intellectual contract. We inform the community about what we have done so far and what we need in the next 10% increase in funding.
And how does the vote go, who will be able to participate in it? Every holder of tokens?
Yes, it is! Every token holder can vote proportionally to his tokens if we should get another round of funding or not. If 51% vote no, we do not get any money and continue working until the investors are satisfied.
Wow, that's pretty interesting! Or maybe there is something else than this project is advantageously different from the others, are there any innovations?
Totally agree with you! It remains only to wait and watch the result! I wish good luck!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:38:49 AM

Hello, please tell me, I can not fully understand how the project will work?
Tell me, at which points you can not understand, maybe I can answer your questions?
In principle, I'm interested in the nuances of work? How will the employer look for those who can do the work? Will the distribution of proposals for some specific criteria?
You can say so. Freelancers can create lists that represent their services and find them on the web using a web client. And Employers can search for all listings from the same web client or publish their own offers, available for search by freelancers. Actually this way the customer and the executor can interact.
And what is the advantage of the project? Why should people choose this platform? Are there any advantages over competitors?
The first advantage is that the storage and distribution of lists occurs on the basis of a peer-to-peer network, which means that there is no need for servers. They do not need to support an online client on the Internet; offers just live in the cloud. It seems to me that this will reduce the percentage of transactions charged by the platform for the maintenance of the technical part of the project.
Secondly, the best conditions are provided in the freelance market, convenience with work, percentage of transactions, and scalability.

And how will the disputes between the employer and the contractor be resolved? After all, incidents often happen when one or another side dishonestly fulfills the conditions!
A good question, I can assure you that the resolution of disputes is a very deep system that has been tested for a long time! If you want to know more about this, I advise you to read the technical document of the project!
Briefly describe this, then:
When the dispute is concluded:
The winning side gets the contract value from escrow, his staked rep, and the rep. Of the minority voted mods.
The losing side, the losers, the stolen, the, the, the, the,
The majority vote mods get proportionally to their stakes.
The minority vote mods lose their reputation at stake to the winning side.
Well, thank you very much, the project is really very promising, especially in such a large market as freelancing! I hope soon I can use this platform!
I completely agree with you! I advise you to subscribe to all the news pages of Ethernal, so as not to miss any important news!
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:44:42 AM

In my opinion, you can also be interested in the fact that Every token holder can start a refund process! At any time, anyone holding at least 1 ERT token can initiate a refund voting process. If 65% of the tokens vote for refund, the project is terminated.
So, at any time, we are in possession of only 10% of the funding and if we stop delivering on our promises you can get back the rest of your investment.
It's good, when the team provides such conditions to all participants, they are sure that they will fulfill their plan, so they give guarantees and confidence in the future of the project! Well done!
Totally agree with you! The project is very promising and. I think, you can greatly surprise the speed of development!
TheNerd (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

Alright, we see some guys really interested in the project! If you want to jump on a live discussion you can joins us on telegram https://t.me/ethearnal . I've also asked in the bounty thread about possible improvements in our bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2637093.msg28306645#msg28306645 , we are open for any suggestions  Wink
Totally agree with you! The project is very promising and. I think, you can greatly surprise the speed of development!

So these statements seem correct since cited from the whitepaper Smiley I also want to note that this is going to be the first decentralized projects, not just using smart contracts for the trading, and paying with crypto. It will be hosted p2p, its more like IPFS, OpenBazzar, or separate blockchian. A big part is already developed from that protocol, and there are daily commits to the github, on that repo. The other part of the project is still in a private repo, and we plan to launch more working product with the launch of the ICO at 28 February.

lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:07:50 PM

Very interesting project, but in connection with its extensive functions, he has a lot of shortcomings, I think so
Kevala

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:09:30 PM

I don't see the bounty link
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:09:54 PM

Suppose if the project is looking for additional freelancers, what additional parameters can they provide to the project?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:13:52 PM

Very interesting project, but in connection with its extensive functions, he has a lot of shortcomings, I think so
I agree, It is impossible to implement such a project without shortages. They are definitely out and probably in large numbers
miraclebets

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:15:52 PM

Suppose if the project is looking for additional freelancers, what additional parameters can they provide to the project?
Let's assume the following:
Calm provision of escrow and
resolution of disputes. Disputes in this type of business arise more often than one would expect. Difficult projects or subjective, for example, projects, it is often difficult to reconcile. Centralized sites provide arbitration when there is a dispute, and this is the biggest added value. While
centralized dispute resolution is not ideal and often less objective, this is what generates more business as a whole than none at all. By providing peace of mind on both sides, they are more likely to participate. This is a significant added value,
but has several disadvantages:
Abdelmajid1

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

If anyone finds out more details about the system of payment to a freelancer, tell me, please.
lordmick

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:20:00 PM

I agree, It is impossible to implement such a project without shortages. They are definitely out and probably in large numbers
Neymar10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:21:49 PM

resolution of disputes. Disputes in this type of business arise more often than one would expect. Difficult projects or subjective, for example, projects, it is often difficult to reconcile. Centralized sites provide arbitration when there is a dispute, and this is the biggest added value. While
centralized dispute resolution is not ideal and often less objective, this is what generates more business as a whole than none at all. By providing peace of mind on both sides, they are more likely to participate. This is a significant added value,
Rightly noted about the disputes in this area. They really very often occur in large numbers.
Seidr

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:27:17 PM

There are speculations in what there can be problems? And then there are risks everywhere, but I think it's silly to list everything. What is most dangerous?
miraclebets

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:28:34 PM

Rightly noted about the disputes in this area. They really very often occur in large numbers.

I agree with you, but the point is that to resolve these disputes as quickly as possible and with minimal damage to the organization, the project and so on.
lordmick

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:33:10 PM

There are speculations in what there can be problems? And then there are risks everywhere, but I think it's silly to list everything. What is most dangerous?
 From 10% to 30% (in rare cases) of work, the value is transferred to the intermediary. Your funds are not always immediately released by the intermediary. There are limited means of sending you; this is especially
cumbersome in developing countries. Disputes are resolved by single entities, which, by definition, can not be objective.
Neymar10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:34:16 PM

I agree with you, but the point is that to resolve these disputes as quickly as possible and with minimal damage to the organization, the project and so on.
Well, in principle, it may be worth it, since this is a significant added value.
Seidr

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:39:08 PM

From 10% to 30% (in rare cases) of work, the value is transferred to the intermediary. Your funds are not always immediately released by the intermediary. There are limited means of sending you; this is especially
cumbersome in developing countries. Disputes are resolved by single entities, which, by definition, can not be objective.
I principle and believed that this will be a problem, thanks for describing your vision.
miraclebets

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

Well, in principle, it may be worth it, since this is a significant added value.
Namely, the amount of added value absolutely changes the state of affairs and strengthens its position.
lordmick

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:45:24 PM

not for nothing, this is not my opinion, it is described in the description of the project as one of the potential threats
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: