Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐  (Read 4688 times)
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

I have some doubts about this platform. Will she really be interested in attracting freelancers and employers. I think this can be a problem
Why do you have such doubts?
The platform is rather technological and attractive for both sides.
Why do you think that she will not be able to attract users?
I fully agree that this project is very interesting and promising. And it can become a convenient platform for what it is designed for.
But it is very difficult to attract the first users, because they all used to work in other venues and markets. It will be difficult to entice them to this service.
Yes, I understand what you mean, it's called a "comfort zone."
To make this work, you need to make great efforts to make users use it.
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.
The platform is very interesting, but the real strength lies in the community that will use the service.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carnitastaco

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

I have some doubts about this platform. Will she really be interested in attracting freelancers and employers. I think this can be a problem
I fully agree that this project is very interesting and promising. And it can become a convenient platform for what it is designed for.
But it is very difficult to attract the first users, because they all used to work in other venues and markets. It will be difficult to entice them to this service.
The platform is very interesting, but the real strength lies in the community that will use the service.
But the founders know about this, lol
That is why a very intensive and large-scale PR campaign is planned for the project. They make a big accent on this
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:07:09 PM

That is why a very intensive and large-scale PR campaign is planned for the project. They make a big accent on this
Oww... Really?
How did you know this information? I first hear about this.
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

Oww... Really?
This is written in detail in Whitepaper, you can read about it  Wink
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:10:47 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 01:23:27 PM by lider1971

Their decision in terms of phased financing seems to me an excellent idea, as well as a brilliant implementation of the smart contract as a technology. It's great, I have not seen this before. I like it!  Smiley
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:11:16 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 01:23:39 PM by IrReAr

Their decision in terms of phased financing seems to me an excellent idea, as well as a brilliant implementation of the smart contract as a technology. It's great, I have not seen this before. I like it!  Smiley
What do you mean? What are you talking about?
Kocret02

Activity: 1120

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:11:27 PM

Oww... Really?
I heard this information very surprised. if the strength of this platform is in the hands of the community means socialization and promotion to society must be stronger. because currently only rely on the community to achieve the success of the project.

Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:26:25 PM

Oww... Really?
This is written in detail in Whitepaper, you can read about it  Wink
Thanks for the information, I'll take a more detailed look at this
lider1971

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

I mean that the platform will be financed in stages and users will have the right to vote for the future of this project.
If they vote for further development, then under the terms of the smart contract, developers will have access to a new amount of money for further work.
IrReAr

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:31:52 PM

I mean that the platform will be financed in stages and users will have the right to vote for the future of this project.
If they vote for further development, then under the terms of the smart contract, developers will have access to a new amount of money for further work.
And if it does not get enough votes to support the further development of the platform, what will happen then?  Huh
lider1971

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:33:14 PM

And if it does not get enough votes to support the further development of the platform, what will happen then?  Huh
Then all the remaining amount invested by investors will be equally distributed between the holders of the tokens.
Everything is very simple.
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

Then all the remaining amount invested by investors will be equally distributed between the holders of the tokens.
And what if I was a token holder and invested in this project, but then I sold my tokens on the stock exchange or somewhere else. Will I participate in this return program? Will I get my investment back in this case?
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

And what if I was a token holder and invested in this project, but then I sold my tokens on the stock exchange or somewhere else. Will I participate in this return program? Will I get my investment back in this case?
Ahahah Of course not  Grin
After all, you already have no right to this, because you are not a token holder!
You sold them to another person!
IrReAr

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

It is very interesting, but with what periodicity will this vote take place and what amounts are they talking about?
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:40:30 PM

Ahahah Of course not  Grin
After all, you already have no right to this, because you are not a token holder!
You sold them to another person!
Oww... yes, you are right
I'm sorry, I did not think about it  Cheesy
lider1971

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

It is very interesting, but with what periodicity will this vote take place and what amounts are they talking about?
I can not say the details of this. I do not remember.
You can find out for yourself by simply studying the WP or by writing to the developers in the telegram chat
IrReAr

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

I can not say the details of this. I do not remember.
You can find out for yourself by simply studying the WP or by writing to the developers in the telegram chat
Ok, thanks for the interesting information!
I learned a lot about this project, it's great!  Smiley
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:02:41 AM

I want to say that the project is very worthy! It can be seen that the team has worked very well, I hope the project will get a lot of distribution!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

Hello, please tell me, I can not fully understand how the project will work?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

Wow, the project is really very promising! The freelance market is developing every year, which can not but rejoice! Tell me, does the sale of tokens go?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: