Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:10:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ate you going to spend or save you bitcoin?  (Read 1774 times)
Olivian

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:06:01 AM

For me if I see the Bitcoin price very high I will try to put some money in my pocket.
And when the pprice gets lower, to buy Bitcoin. Half in my pocket, half reinvested (Altcoins, not know)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shelimy

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

Of course I will save my bitcoin and hold it as long as i can. I will spend my bitcoin for emergency cases so i can use it in a right way. Maybe i will invest it into a business and the other bitcoin that i left in my digital wallet, I will hold it
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:51:17 PM

First, analyze what is your goal? Is it your goal to just earn a profit? Or you wanted to secure your future? But, if I were you if you have already profit and you plan to cash out your money when it has, then just get your profit and retain what your initial investment is. But, make sure to save for your future as well.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:10:59 AM

Well what I am doing is I were saving my bitocin since I start to join the signature campaign for bitcoin. This is my way also to keep my bitcoins price or value grow because we all know and hoping that in the near future the value or price of bitcoin will increase more or reach the top of it. If that will happen and I got a lot of saved bitcoin it will be a dream come true to me because surely if that time come I will get a lot of profit by just joining the signature campaign and without spending any money.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:14:29 AM

Well what I am doing is I were saving my bitocin since I start to join the signature campaign for bitcoin. This is my way also to keep my bitcoins price or value grow because we all know and hoping that in the near future the value or price of bitcoin will increase more or reach the top of it. If that will happen and I got a lot of saved bitcoin it will be a dream come true to me because surely if that time come I will get a lot of profit by just joining the signature campaign and without spending any money.
I will never spend my btc if I do not have some sudden needs. I will never sell my btc until I get profit that I want. I will never sel my btc if I do not get the target profit that I want. To answer your question, it is actually depends on each person situation and economic condition. If you are a rich guy or a rich person, then you have nothing to worry about if you want to sell or buy btc for personal transaction or money transfer. But if you use btc for investment purpose, then you should keep in mind that spending btc is not something you can do anytime.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:23:19 AM

I'm just saving my bitcoin for future purpose like having a small business because I'm tired being a regular employee that has limited time for myself and my family. I know having a regular job is the best thing to have but having a business will secure my future more. So right now I'm doing my best to save my and I'm looking for more opportunities to earn here in crypto world. As of now I'm doing trading to fill my daily needs because my bitcoin are still on holding stage so I really need to earn in different ways.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:24:23 AM

I do both. I spend bitcoin to þ altcoin and I save bitcoin for future purposes. Because if I do this I will earn more money for sure. Like spending bitcoin to buy altcoin is vefry helpful to grow the bitcoin because you can get more bitcoin if you buy altcoin. Saving bitcoin is one of the best way to earn more money by waiting the price to increase and sell it to earn profit.
Yeah i think there is no restriction in spending bitcoin you can spent it when ever you need but I think to save bitcoin is the best thing that we can do while we have another option to spend for buying something. but if we want to spend, I think we only need a small amount of bitcoin to exchange into fiat and we can buy something and we can save the rest of our bitcoin while we can try to earn more bitcoin again
Marrionbitcoin

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:24:32 AM

•Are going to spend or save bitcoin?

•Whats the roght thing to do? When in earning bitcoin?

I watched a man that his videos are always one minute and saying in the end thats one minute!

His Video was about bitcoin opening a shop next to a trading company.

Topic was people have a problem when earning more and more. The propper use was earn as you spend

•What do you think is propper and the right thing to do?

In my opinion, it is better to save Bitcoin and trade it in a crypto currency world wherein you will earn income if the price is going up. But of course, it depends to you if you want to spend it for your basic needs or wants and of course saving is much better than spending because you might lose all your money immediately. Bitcoin is also like the physical cash that we can use as mode of payment in a stores or online stores.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:25:57 AM

I do both. I spend bitcoin to buy altcoin and I save bitcoin for future purposes. Because if I do this I will earn more money for sure. Like spending bitcoin to buy altcoin is vefry helpful to grow the bitcoin because you can get more bitcoin if you buy altcoin. Saving bitcoin is one of the best way to earn more money by waiting the price to increase and sell it to earn profit.
Yeah but i think cryptocurrency has a great future ahead of it and I will save it for my future so that I have a savings for my future and I will not be problematic to sustain my needs.So if I save it, I will make a business that surely grow my investment.Nowadays it is important to have a savings because it's hard to find a source of income.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:28:34 AM

Now more and more people are investing in bitcoin in the spirit of speculation. The real use of bitcoin shopping is very small.

No matter what people are in possession of bitcoin, we should support it, at least they trust it.
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:40:02 AM

For me if I see the Bitcoin price very high I will try to put some money in my pocket.
And when the pprice gets lower, to buy Bitcoin. Half in my pocket, half reinvested (Altcoins, not know)
the above way is the solution of an easy way to gain profit in bitcoin. do not need a lot of calculation because we can see statistical data of bitcoin price increase

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:53:21 AM

Bitcoin and all crypto currency have a complex interaction mechanism. Always in the market, someone in a big loser, and someone correctly invested and got a big profit. Here the newcomer is difficult to guess how the market of crypto-currencies will behave. But I can definitely say that bitcoin will grow in price, and it's not worth saying that bitcoin is dead. This is just the beginning.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:55:42 AM

Right now I spend all the bitcoin because I really need money for my financial problem but if it will be solved I would really save bitcoin for my future needs because bitcoin is the key to my success.
Bitexpert2017

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:58:18 AM

It depends on the situation. We prefer to save it for the future but we do really need to spend for our everyday living in order to survive so we use to spend our bitcoin. For me people rather choose spending but we need to save for our tomorrow because we do not know what will happens in the future so its good that we have a savings.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:59:33 AM

Invest for my retirement then spend like crazy Smiley
Very well decision.As of if I earn something  in bitcoin I well keep  and save it for my family future.Ofcourse I also want to try my luck in investment  and trading strategy and well hope I can get some  profit  through this
Addywealth

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:00:29 AM

Your ability in something would determine your capability. Ask yourself how much do I have to put into bitcoin is the fine too much for me to bear in case of drop in price or city crash knowing y well within hat some factors determines the survival of this currency just like every other currencies. If you are not convinced enough then prioritized your fund.
Cryptoproff

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:04:18 AM

I think the right thing to do would depend on the situation. If there's a dump occuring, the best thing to do is to sell your bitcoin right away but if the opposite is happening which is the pumps, the best thing to do is to hold for a while.
pcoot

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:08:43 AM

I think both are feasible. But still more inclined to store Bitcoin, which is a good note for our retirement or retirement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: