April 19, 2024, 11:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2018 our year ?
Yes we gonna be rich ! - 22 (56.4%)
It's gonna stagnate. - 1 (2.6%)
Big dump and then big pump. - 9 (23.1%)
2017 was the best year...we've missed the train - 7 (17.9%)
Total Voters: 39

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you think about bitcoin and other cryptos in 2018  (Read 640 times)
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

I personally think that cryptocurreny universe will further expand, the development of its technology will never stop and more investors will get attracted to crypto. I hope that more merchants will utilize it as one of their payment options, there will also be seminars that will make people learn and understand crypto. Also, I think that more negativities, dramas and issues about it will also spread like mushroom. Scams will also spread like a disease.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:58:45 PM

I personally think that cryptocurreny universe will further expand, the development of its technology will never stop and more investors will get attracted to crypto. I hope that more merchants will utilize it as one of their payment options, there will also be seminars that will make people learn and understand crypto. Also, I think that more negativities, dramas and issues about it will also spread like mushroom. Scams will also spread like a disease.
Judging by the desire and speed with which new ico companies spread, there will be a lot of fraud, because many developers only collect money from investors, and the project may not have any value. But at the same time there are coins that increase several times at cost. And this is a clear sign of a quality and perspective project.
holdem

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:02:37 PM

When i think about cryptocurrency performance in 2018 i get a boner and can't think straight  Cry

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:13:09 PM

I think the world of crypto gets brighter in the year 2018. after many altcoin emerging in 2017 and the bitcoin bust in 2017, in 2018 bitcoin will further establish itself as the king of crypto. the more competitors kelaihatnnya bitcoin increasingly shine. maybe no one can match the bitcoin. to match the bitcoin record takes a long time for another altcoin to succeed like bitcoin. but we hope for altcoin also able to develop the project so that it can be a comparison and a competitor for bitcoin. I'm sure many altcoins may dream of matching bitcoin but it must be seen the fact that altcoin has not been able to match the bitcoin even if it is ethehumum.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:56:22 AM

When i think about cryptocurrency performance in 2018 i get a boner and can't think straight  Cry

A boner? Well you definitely need treatment then or you need to get off the drugs. Crypto trading never gave me boners or hear attacks because I am more of a hodling person. I bought some bitcoin and altcoins and been hodling them, selling them at times to cut losses and make profits our of them. In 2018 bitcoin will increase in price once again thats for sure.

Hi everyone, so what's your thoughts ?

There will be a pretty strong rebound before growth as it is now, so it's best to let everyone see the best opportunity before the opportunity comes again, good luck.

Strong rebound before growth? You mean a drop? A drop has already occurred and now bitcoin is going to rise. But this rise and fall are a part of crypto and nothing new.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
KimPhuong

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

GO TO THE MOON!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:46:10 AM

Maybe this year bitcoin and other Cryptos is going to in demand all kinds of token and I'll make this year will become to successful all  crypto

My thinking for btc in 2018 is to own a lot of btc, find the best ICO chips and keep them, it will help you become rich, whether or not a way to make a lot of money is to keep them. For a long time, and remember all the ico is only the owner of many btc

Freelancercoin ║ A BLOCKCHAIN FREELANCING PLATFORM ║Freelancercoin  (https://www.freelancercoin.io/)
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:34:34 AM

I think in 2018 will be another year for bitcoin and another crypto, in 2017 I missed that moment and now I do not want to miss that opportunity again
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:21:00 AM

Maybe this year bitcoin and other Cryptos is going to in demand all kinds of token and I'll make this year will become to successful all  crypto

My thinking for btc in 2018 is to own a lot of btc, find the best ICO chips and keep them, it will help you become rich, whether or not a way to make a lot of money is to keep them. For a long time, and remember all the ico is only the owner of many btc
I think 2018 will be a year where the whole market of crypto and bitcoin grows extremely strong. I believe in this because the crypto and bitcoin markets are receiving tremendous interest from investors all over the world. This interest is reflected by the market capitalization of the overall Coinmarketcap market, which is a huge increase over 2017, which is a great sign for this market.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:39:47 AM

I am thinking positive towards bitcoin and other alternate coins' market price run. As what many have expected about bitcoin's price to reach a new high, so as alt coins on the top list too. Or maybe some hidden gems will just come out of nowhere and will surpass some currencies that are already on the top.

So whatever coins i have now, i'll just HODL it and should never get too excited and sell it right away when the price gets high.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:03:28 AM

I am thinking positive towards bitcoin and other alternate coins' market price run. As what many have expected about bitcoin's price to reach a new high, so as alt coins on the top list too. Or maybe some hidden gems will just come out of nowhere and will surpass some currencies that are already on the top.

So whatever coins i have now, i'll just HODL it and should never get too excited and sell it right away when the price gets high.

We are on the same boat.
The year 2017 was the highlight of the cryptocurrency world due to the fact that most of them got exposure through the media because of the hyped given to bitcoin. When people realized its potential of earning income faster and shorter compared to other types of investments, they bought large amounts of bitcoins/altcoins catching the attention of large trading companies and investors while increasing the price in the market.

Like what I mentioned before, the price of bitcoins last January 2017 were only around less than $1,000 and today it skyrocketed up to $15,000-$16,000. Not to mention, altcoins like ethereum, ripple, neo, etc. entered the spotlight due to their increase in prices as well. Just hold your investments as of now and let time do its magic.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:19:19 AM

I think in 2018 will be another year for bitcoin and another crypto, in 2017 I missed that moment and now I do not want to miss that opportunity again

If you stay on this forum you are sure to lose the opportunity once again this year.  Cheesy

If you have some bitcoin with you, try investing it into different altcoins. This year started with altcoins going to moon and btc being stagnant. However btc is picking up pace now and its going up. It seems like the FUD storm has settled and people are regaining confidence in bitcoin which is good.

Like always I will hodl btc and alts. Not really in a mood to invest in anything new at the moment since whales are pumping shitcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Makak4R

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

I think that 2018 promises to be a boom year for the cryptocurrency. And this is really dangerous point about it. Cause I think it a bubble,  know what happens with bubbles.
But let's back to crypto, so I might say that If the 2017 Bitcoin price increases strongly, 2018 will be a boom year for it!, some altcoins will geive heat as well!  Especially Ethereal, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple. 
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:13:07 AM

I'm looking forward for a year filled with blessings from bitcoin. I think bitcoin and other cryptos will rise and will shine more. I believe that this year is for crypto currency to grow stronger. I'm looking for a year filled with opportunities and posibilities that bitcoin's value will surprise us more.
wladsem555

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:29:17 AM

I think bitcoin this coming 2018 is still going stronger.this is become well known in the whole world and going to be a great year.it must be more interesting and one of the best choice of people that don't have a job in our society.bitcoin is a very big helped to every one and i think it is going to be much powerful.

...interesting opinion !
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

I'm sure if we work on crypto diligently and consistently, we will for sure get rich. As long we are using a legitimate company to work with. Good luck to all crypto goers and more success to the upcoming projects.
Atajio

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:17:10 PM

Bceм пpивeт! Дyмaю, чтo Биткoин и дpyгиe ocнoвныe кpиптoвaлюты yжe нe пoкaжyт тaкoгo pocтa. Pынoк бyдeт бoлee cтaбилeн. Bce бyдeт зaвиceть oт нaдeжнocти и нoвыx cepвиcoв.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:03:17 PM

I think 2018 is year of new startups and altcoins, bitcoin will be around 9,000$-10,000$ during 2018, because I think it's right price for bitcoin, what still let miners have good profit from mining and also with such price, fees are looks more adequate. And also I think in 2018 more companies will start accept altcoins instead of bitcoin as payment method. Plus most of people who missed their "trains" will have more chaces with new coins.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

There are so many people who missed the moment in the past 2017, and now crypto has a big dump that gives a loss to certain people. But it all turns if they do not experience panic with the many fraud that circulate today, some big brands are trying to destroy crypto like twitter, facebook, google etc.
I still believe the crypto will move forward from year to year, it's normal because every good thing is always there who wants to drop.
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:58:11 PM

I think that bitcoin in 2018 will grow. But in fact, all we can do is assume, but no one knows what will happen in the world of crypto currency in 2018, but I think that bitcoin will still be on top, but with the alts it will probably be more difficult, and by the end of the year the violas will go a little, remain the most promising.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:25:27 AM

My answer is big dump and a big pump because as we can see now the market is on bathblood and I believe that it back on track soon. As of now if we can buy more we should buy more. Don't lose hope to what happen in market now because it will not forever.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: