Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:10:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GAS Coin is now dead. r3wt snuck in a premine and scammed the community  (Read 15853 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
apbyte

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:18:15 PM

As simple user - can coin owner confirm if this will be supported coin or project is closed?

To be simplier, should I turn off my miner or not?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 10:20:12 PM

As simple user - can coin owner confirm if this will be supported coin or project is closed?

To be simplier, should I turn off my miner or not?

GAS Coin and iGotSpots will not be involved unless r3wt re-releases it to us with no premine and a new genesis

Basically...don't mine this chain unless it is re-released. I will not have 100,000 unaccounted for coins running through the network if we are going to release gas card purchases with GAS Coin.

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:20:48 PM

You premined 100,000 coins in a coin that was supposed to have a block reward between 1-8 coins

The fact that you don't see a problem with it is even worse than what you've done

there are 200 million coins in the cap. .2% total coins in premine. do the math. the only one who seems to have a problem with it is you, not the countless people who are still mining the coin on the new client.

i'll give you a rundown of the stats.

Code:

17:02:39

getmininginfo

17:02:42

{
"blocks" : 35996,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00181911,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 1878882,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

thats already 1.8 m/h on the new chain since we rolled out the fix.

You're right. We do have a problem with the premine. If we are the only ones, then that should show how honest and fair we are trying to be
I personally think premining a coin without the knowledge of the person paying you to program is the same as embezzling from a bank.   Illegal and fucked up.

spin it anyway you want, but i defend my choice to premine. i couldn't get anyone to help me start the network otherwise. it is what it is, and now we have money for bounties.

We paid you for no premine. You snuck one in. I will continue with my scammer accusations unless we re-release it with 0 premine and proper working rewards from block 1

Take the offer or just further prove you are a scammer

you are the only one crying about a premine. no one else is. you're just proving your inability to be reasoned with. if i start the coin with no premine block, i will still have to mine it until a network is formed. DUH!!! gonna be a premine either way you moron. the only difference is we'll be starting over from scratch and everyone will lose all the coins they've mined up until this point.

there are still 199.85 million coins to be mined, no reason to start over and risk losing half the miners. the client is now stable and the block rewards are improved. just be happy with what you got. you shouldn't have a problem with the programmers and the testers getting a share of the coin. its common practice in this game.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 10:24:02 PM

You premined 100,000 coins in a coin that was supposed to have a block reward between 1-8 coins

The fact that you don't see a problem with it is even worse than what you've done

there are 200 million coins in the cap. .2% total coins in premine. do the math. the only one who seems to have a problem with it is you, not the countless people who are still mining the coin on the new client.

Code:

getmininginfo

{
}

You're right. We do have a problem with the premine. If we are the only ones, then that should show how honest and fair we are trying to be
I personally think premining a coin without the knowledge of the person paying you to program is the same as embezzling from a bank.   Illegal and fucked up.

spin it anyway you want, but i defend my choice to premine. i couldn't get anyone to help me start the network otherwise. it is what it is, and now we have money for bounties.

We paid you for no premine. You snuck one in. I will continue with my scammer accusations unless we re-release it with 0 premine and proper working rewards from block 1

you are the only one crying about a premine. no one else is. you're just proving your inability to be reasoned with. if i start the coin with no premine block, i will still have to mine it until a network is formed. DUH!!! gonna be a premine either way you moron. the only difference is we'll be starting over from scratch and everyone will lose all the coins they've mined up until this point.

Don't feed me bullshit. We released Spots on block 4 and the first 3 had normal rewards. Yes, everyone will lose their coins. That's too bad. 100,000 premine is not acceptable. Take the offer or I will not stop until you have your well-deserved scammer tag.

The coin's dead if we don't release our website and services for it, which we will not do with a premine, you greedy, selfish fuck. No premine, new genesis, or have fun mining this for no reason. Take your pick

r3wt

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:27:22 PM

Code:

getmininginfo

{
}

I personally think premining a coin without the knowledge of the person paying you to program is the same as embezzling from a bank.   Illegal and fucked up.

Don't feed me bullshit. We released Spots on block 4 and the first 3 had normal rewards

and it was 51%'d in less than a few hours because of the low hashrate. this coin had 10 m/h's on the network by the time i gave you the client. it would have taken a significant amount of hashrate to compromise the network, and there would be little gain. i also built in a time travel check so it couldn't be timetraveled. blocks older than 2 hours are seen as invalid and orphaned. you don't give me enough credit, i knew what i was doing the whole time. i purposely threw in that 100,000 coins as foresight from my first failed coin that had no premine. my next coin had hiccups but it was premined so i had enough coins to keep people interested while i ironed out the kinks. in short i know what i'm doing.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
BloodOnSunday

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:28:24 PM

I was mined >4k block Sad
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 10:28:42 PM

We will pay the bounties out of our own personal mining. We don't need to steal coins to get it going

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 10:29:57 PM

Code:

getmininginfo

{
}

Don't feed me bullshit. We released Spots on block 4 and the first 3 had normal rewards

and it was 51%'d in less than a few hours because of the low hashrate. this coin had 10 m/h's on the network by the time i gave you the client. it would have taken a significant amount of hashrate to compromise the network, and there would be little gain. i also built in a time travel check so it couldn't be timetraveled. blocks older than 2 hours are seen as invalid and orphaned. you don't give me enough credit, i knew what i was doing the whole time. i purposely threw in that 100,000 coins as foresight from my first failed coin that had no premine. my next coin had hiccups but it was premined so i had enough coins to keep people interested while i ironed out the kinks. in short i know what i'm doing.

Yet you only control 25% of the premine since you split it among 4 random people. Get fucking real dude.

Do what you were paid to do and let us handle the rest. New genesis, 0 premine, or we expect a refund for our payment and you to get a scammer tag, which you will get. You already lost being a mod on the other forums, want to keep pushing your luck?

r3wt

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:31:47 PM

We will pay the bounties out of our own personal mining. We don't need to steal coins to get it going

no one stole any coins you delusional rambling fool. you're shitting all over the people who built the coin for you. you said you wanted no premine, you never said i couldn't premine it, nor did you ask. i told you about the premine long ago and we had it all worked out until this most recent issue with me not being able to fix the client on time yesterday. now all of a sudden you have a problem with the premine. i told both you and gascoin about it prior to it being posted in this thread. i explained why i did it and that seemed like a valid explanation for you at the time.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 10:33:42 PM

no one stole any coins you delusional rambling fool. you're shitting all over the people who built the coin for you. you said you wanted no premine, you never said i couldn't premine it, nor did you ask. i told you about the premine long ago and we had it all worked out until this most recent issue with me not being able to fix the client on time yesterday. now all of a sudden you have a problem with the premine. i told both you and gascoin about it prior to it being posted in this thread. i explained why i did it and that seemed like a valid explanation for you at the time.

Ok, we'll do it the hard way. Might as well go make a new account now, because this one's rep is going to be ruined. That right there should be more than enough to prove how pitiful of a human being you are

r3wt

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:36:04 PM

Code:

getmininginfo

{
}

Yet you only control 25% of the premine since you split it among 4 random people. Get fucking real dude.

Do what you were paid to do and let us handle the rest. New genesis, 0 premine, or we expect a refund for our payment and you to get a scammer tag, which you will get. You already lost being a mod on the other forums, want to keep pushing your luck?

1. i delivered on what you paid me to do. if you want me to do it all again you can pay me .4 btc again.
2. no refunds.
3. you're not gonna get me a scammer tag, but you can try if you want. you wanted aside from the usual specs a coin that was stable, and secure and i deliverd on that. what was i supposed to do, take the .4 btc you gave me to make the coin and give it all out to the miners i chose to secure test, create, and secure the network? get real dude. money(well in this case, coins) talks and bullshit walks. i understand where you're coming from, but you're being unreasonable, similar to the way Vlad was acting. this is the real world man, it takes money to make money.
4. they aren't random people, they are four people that i trust to do the right thing. if worse comes to worse, i'll just buy the coins back from them.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 10:37:24 PM

Code:

getmininginfo

{
}

1. i delivered on what you paid me to do. if you want me to do it all again you can pay me .4 btc again.
2. no refunds.
3. you're not gonna get me a scammer tag, but you can try if you want. you wanted aside from the usual specs a coin that was stable, and secure and i deliverd on that. what was i supposed to do, take the .4 btc you gave me to make the coin and give it all out to the miners i chose to secure test, create, and secure the network? get real dude. money(well in this case, coins) talks and bullshit walks. i understand where you're coming from, but you're being unreasonable, similar to the way Vlad was acting. this is the real world man, it takes money to make money.

Lol, .4 BTC to me is literally nothing. I can find $40 in the fuckin seat of my car.  You are OPENLY admitting to taking payment, not doing what was asked, and on top of that, premining 100,000 coins because I said no premine, but apparently to you that means I get no premine, but you do.

You'll get your tag, you piece of shit. I promise you that

BloodOnSunday

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:38:47 PM

I was mined >4k block, i don't want lose them  Angry
r3wt

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:40:20 PM

Code:

getmininginfo

{
}

2. no refunds.

Lol, .4 BTC to me is literally nothing. I can find $40 in the fuckin seat of my car.  You are OPENLY admitting to taking payment, not doing what was asked, and on top of that, premining 100,000 coins because I said no premine, but apparently to you that means I get no premine, but you do.

You'll get your tag, you piece of shit. I promise you that

i'm openly admitting to taking payment and allotting myself everything necessary to be successful, but once again you have confirmed that you see the world from such a skewed perspective. you paid me 40 dollars and expected a ferrari, and are pissed that you got a station wagon

dubs

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:41:55 PM

r3wt you're a pure fucking scammer, he scammed people for gldcoins when he was a supporter of it
r3wt

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:42:13 PM

I was mined >4k block, i don't lose them  Angry

ok, i take it you are foreign or something and using google translator? did you mean to say that you mined more than 4 thousand blocks and you lost them all?

r3wt

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:42:39 PM

r3wt you're a pure fucking scammer, he scammed people for gldcoins when he was a supporter of it

lol, big talk coming from the guy who scammed microguy for 500,000 gldcoins. i find your post quite comical in fact, everyone knows its you, surprise surprise.

apbyte

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:44:12 PM

ok, I do not want to get myself in trouble, but this part really doesn't sound cool "you said you wanted no premine, you never said i couldn't premine it"
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 10:45:45 PM

Scammer thread opened here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263994.0

Please post your support if r3wt has scammed you in the past, or if you feel like what he has done to GAS Coin is wrong.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 10:46:23 PM

ok, I do not want to get myself in trouble, but this part really doesn't sound cool "you said you wanted no premine, you never said i couldn't premine it"

Exactly my point. He's a piece of shit and ruined something that would have been huge. We literally have 3 national gas stations waiting to sell me gas cards for gas coins. Now I get to ruin my in-person reputation with vendors we have been using for years, all because of a greedy piece of shit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: