Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:10:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising Altcoins With Less Than (or around) 10 Millino $ MCAP  (Read 325 times)
overttherainbow (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:53:33 AM

I’d like to start a discussion centered around promising altcoins with a market cap of less than 10 million dollars. Obviously it can go a little above this valuation for highly promising projects. The true aim of the discussion is to pinpoint tokens with a huge amount of room to grow (100-10000x), which is an incredibly difficult thing to do these days.

To get the ball rolling I’ll first suggest a few (full disclosure: some of these tokens I’ve just researched for the purpose of this discussion; if you have anything to add or take away from them, please do so, just excuse my excitement):

1. LIFEtoken (MCAP ~ 6 millino $)
 - Aspiring to become a reward system (with a unique distribution model) that can be spent by customers through the LIFEcard (due for release Q1 January), LIFElabs have whispers of promising developments and partnerships being announced soon. They’re currently awaiting to be delisted from CE as they’ve been unprofessional (in regards this team) and the LIFE team want to shrug association from P’n’D exchanges.

2. EverGreenCoin (MCAP ~ 6 millino $)
 - An environmentally friendly, ASIC-resistant (correct me if I’m wrong please) token (that also claims to be an environmental movement), EverGreenCoin also offer 7% PoS rewards for token holders. I actually f****** love this project[1]. They have an EverGreen foundation with four different branches (cannabis, gardens, renewables, water) that contribute to their assigned catergory. Look, I have to do more research on this project, but it’s exciting. Their roadmap for next year looks quite promising thus far. Not to mention, with increasing scrutiny being arrowed toward the cost of electricity in PoW protocols it won’t be long until environmentally friendly tokens get their time to shine, and this one is promising. It’s also listed on BitTrex.

3. Solaris (MCAP ~ 4 millino $)
 - Holy fucking shit[2]. Before I start I am not (yet) invested in this token, but if I’m about to make a terrible mistake please enlighten me. From what I can see Solaris: a unique, ASIC-resistant algorithm created by the Bitsend developer; masternodes; 60-second block time (with ZEROCOIN transactions being enabled January 20th); seesaw reward system which adjusts the reward allocation for masternodes and staking nodes; staking nodes; intentions to create a truly anonymous cryptocurrency; an infinite coin supply (our economies models are just better suited to an inflationary currency, but once the inflation is in the hands of the people...)

4. ZClassic (MCAP ~ 8 millino $)
 - So this is pretty much just filler. I was tempted to leave it out but you can just skip over if it’s not of interest. ZClassic is a fork of ZCash with two small changes (check their bitcointalk for more details on those changes). It’s available for Atmoic swap on the Komodo platform at the moment and I think it has a fork upcoming. Some guy on their thread speculated a price of 500$ just around the corner, which is literally 100x com it’s current price. Anonymity tokens look like they’re going to gain traction in 2018 as governments and regulatory bodies demand that cryptocurrency holders not withhold how much they own to those bodies.

5. Hawala.Today (MCAP ~ 500 k $) (when millino?)
 - Hawala is a P2P crypto-fiat exchange. From what I can tell their app will function as a Google Maps/localbitcoins-kinda thing, so it will rely on more people using it in order to gain traction. You’ll (apparently) be able to buy Hawala tokens globally by purchasing a cash card and entering the serial/PIN and receiving your tokens. Honestly, when it comes around to it, I imagine there will be a QR code behind a peel and not a PIN, but that’s an unimportant feature and clearly I’m using it as filler because I didn’t do in-depth research on this. Oh, you have to get AML/KYC verified to send over 600$. I don’t know if that’s at a time or accumulatively. That’s probably a more important aspect. Imagine if only most of the current crypto market investors used this (never mind new people coming in) how much bigger it could be than 500k.

Anyway, I would love to hear your thoughts on these, but not as much as I’d love to hear your thoughts on your own tokens of choice with a low marketcap.

[1] + [2]: couldn’t contain my excitement after digging deeper into them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
overttherainbow (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:34:40 AM

After some eager research last night, I have to say I’m very excited for Solaris (XLR) next year. Incredible room to grow, hard-working team, talented developers, a desire for anonymity and an engaging community make this feature-rich token a sleeping giant. But I’d really appreciate any educated discussion on these tokens or some others.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:42:22 AM

After some eager research last night, I have to say I’m very excited for Solaris (XLR) next year. Incredible room to grow, hard-working team, talented developers, a desire for anonymity and an engaging community make this feature-rich token a sleeping giant. But I’d really appreciate any educated discussion on these tokens or some others.

I also think from the list only Solaris stand out for me, there is a reason why most of these coin have low marketcap in a bull market, what will happen when the market go the other side

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Manowar_PL

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:48:10 AM

If you want to look for 1000x potential, you have to search for a new tech. A project that is bringing something new and unknown to the community. These are pretty old and known.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:50:11 AM

If you want to look for 1000x potential, you have to search for a new tech. A project that is bringing something new and unknown to the community. These are pretty old and known.

or an old dead project that is vastly upgrading their code base to something very interesting

overttherainbow (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:36:46 PM

What do you suggest are projects leveraging capable technology that bring something new to an unknown community with a 1000x potential?

or an old dead project that is vastly upgrading their code base to something very interesting

Do you know of anything like this? XBY has done great recently after stagnating for a while. I wanted to get on that to get a masternode, but that’s not a reality anymore. The MCAP for that is quite high now though (for this list, not for investment)

I also think from the list only Solaris stand out for me, there is a reason why most of these coin have low marketcap in a bull market, what will happen when the market go the other side

I know it seems hopeless to try and find something with a low MCAP and high potential, but that’s exactly why it’s worth it. Once you do, it’s easy as pie. I bought 200 XLR @ ~5$ and I’m already in profit. Now I know what I’m building (1000 XLR), but after that I’ll be hungry to support the next great project. I’d like it to be easy work again. I know the research will be difficult, but it will be worth it. So if there’s anything anyone can suggest, please let me know.

Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:52:33 PM

I can suggest TKR - there is no huge amout of room to grow but:

1) Only 900 000 cap

2) There will be desktop realse very soon.

3) Price wasn't lower than ICO for all time (except moment of bounty spread).

3) Been traded at etherdelta and hitbtc only. When it come to big exchanges market cap will grow for sure  Roll Eyes
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:04:17 AM

MNX is a great coin. It MCAP is about 4 mill. It is now about 0.0017 BTC. When it it hits 0.002 you will make profit. It has thousands fans. you can also mine mnx with cpu. The total supply is 19 mill. Minecoin is about 6 mill. There are more opportunities to make money from MNX.
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:25:43 AM

Europecoin and spreadcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:05:06 AM

Thanks for a very nice list of coins to look more careful at. The fact is that there are literally thousands of coins by now and certainly more and more research is needed to spot the hidden gems.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
overttherainbow (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:09:14 AM

I can suggest TKR - there is no huge amout of room to grow but:

1) Only 900 000 cap

2) There will be desktop realse very soon.

3) Price wasn't lower than ICO for all time (except moment of bounty spread).

3) Been traded at etherdelta and hitbtc only. When it come to big exchanges market cap will grow for sure  Roll Eyes

Thank you for your suggestion. I'll look up a little about that token and try to open discussion about it.

MNX is a great coin. It MCAP is about 4 mill. It is now about 0.0017 BTC. When it it hits 0.002 you will make profit. It has thousands fans. you can also mine mnx with cpu. The total supply is 19 mill. Minecoin is about 6 mill. There are more opportunities to make money from MNX.

Again, thank you for your suggestion, I'll look into the token now.

Europecoin and spreadcoin.

Once again, thank you very much for your suggestions. Can you elaborate on why you consider each of these projects to be promising? I'll give them a once over myself regardless.

Thanks for a very nice list of coins to look more careful at. The fact is that there are literally thousands of coins by now and certainly more and more research is needed to spot the hidden gems.

No problem brother, I'm happy to contribute to the community with my feeble attempt at educated discussion.  I agree that there are too many coins to analyse properly, but we only need to see a few things to understand that there's an opportunity for an investor and an opportunity for the token to bring financial/social change and greater economic freedom/choice.

For example, look at big projects and ask yourself why they're big projects. More often than not you'll find a lot of those aspects in smaller coins. This also gets easier the more you do it and the more you engage in discussion about it.

When ARK held their ICO they only raised 750k. You still would have had the opportunity to invest and make massive gains after their ICO. In fact, by the time ARK done x10, you still would have had the opportunity to invest in it and make massive gains.

But let's take a look at ARK. From what I can see their team doesn't release news until it's official and they consistently meet the goals set out in their roadmaps. There's a huge use case for their product (cross-blockchain transactions with more features being added to the ARK blockchain itself, [eg smart contracts] not to mention ridiculously quick block confirmation times) within the cryptosphere, which should substantiate it's longevity: if there's any aspect of society around that will use cryptocurrency, it's the society of cryptocurrency itself. The community is enthusiastic, the DPoS method is secure, popular and profitable for everyone and the development team are hard-working. There's a lot more to say about ARK, but just take what I've said about it. Are there other projects with a lower MCAP valuation that tick all these boxes (on some conceptual level)? That's what you're looking for and it's much easier to find than people assume.

While this method doesn't immediately whittle down the number of tokens you have to research, it does make it pretty easy to write certain tokens off as too risky to invest time and money into.

But together we can help eachother. I'll do a bit if research if each of the projects mentioned here and try to open discussion about them
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:25:32 AM

until now, i'm very impressed with XRP. I try to find a suitable time to buy more, you should take a look at XRP now
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:35:15 AM

subbed. you can add Elix to that list

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pawalkalyan

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:46:01 AM

There are many interesting projects under 10 million market cap like cartaxi, Kickcoin and few others. these are different and unique projects. Once they expand they will grow exponentially. Cartaxi is a working project ready to expand and will grow much.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:56:20 AM

red trust, do not believe it. already discovered this is a ponzi not a good altcoin.
Vorona34

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:06:31 AM

Solaris has recently made the swop in which many people lost their coins. The developer appropriated them to himself. It could happen again.
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:34:28 AM

YOu should consider buying coins with low marketcap because the whales can easily manipulated its price,you will lose a lot of money if that happens.

stuffstuff

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:02:52 AM

YOu should consider buying coins with low marketcap because the whales can easily manipulated its price,you will lose a lot of money if that happens.

We should consider, or reconsider buying coins with low market caps?

I think and hope most people understand how coins can be bought and manipulated yes.
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:38:52 AM

BiblePay is very promising coin, 10% of mined coins go to Charity, already sponsoring 188 Orphans monthly
Market cap is currently 1-2 million, only launched a few months ago

Speedie

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:44:29 AM

I'm biased as a long time miner of it, but I truly believe that ITNS will be a 30-40x coin in the next year. If the devs can deliver on a VPN market via blockchain it's going to be extremely popular. This is actually the first coin that I've mined and held with a horizon of months / years.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: