Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:09:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gauging interest for USB Block Erupter Sales.  (Read 1478 times)
americandesi (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 06:44:46 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2013, 06:55:12 PM by americandesi

As you are aware, ASICMINER USB block erupters are one of those novelty btc miners which any bitcoin newbie can afford to invest to experience the fun of mining btc or any alt coin without the need for heavy investment.

Each USB is capable of running at 333 Mh/sec (without OC). Minimum Qty required to place order with ASICMINER : 1000.
At present, the USB's are priced at 1.00 BTC / USB . They are capable of mining only SHA 256 based coins.
The new pricing announcement is 0.6/USB. However, this pricing has not yet gone into effect.

With the reduction of rates, I have had quite a lot of enquiries and so i thought i will throw this on the public forum to guage the interest of the members within the Indian sub forum towards USB Block erupters.

We have a number of Groups Buys happening here in USA with shipping within USA. I can buy it through one of them, then re-pack and ship to India through USPS or any other carrier of your choice with Tracking.

Payment method will primarily be BTC. But might be willing to accept Paypal / NEFT for bulk orders on a case to case basis.

Do post your views on this.

P.S : I can arrange for hosting of these as well.

Always buying and selling btc in bulk.!
Have I helped you out?  Send a donation! : 1ADesitf6McNmFw5wAN1y86bvyHLB5gR6P
My Reputation Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252042.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 04:18:31 AM

As you are aware, ASICMINER USB block erupters are one of those novelty btc miners which any bitcoin newbie can afford to invest to experience the fun of mining btc or any alt coin without the need for heavy investment.

Each USB is capable of running at 333 Mh/sec (without OC). Minimum Qty required to place order with ASICMINER : 1000.
At present, the USB's are priced at 1.00 BTC / USB . They are capable of mining only SHA 256 based coins.
The new pricing announcement is 0.6/USB. However, this pricing has not yet gone into effect.

With the reduction of rates, I have had quite a lot of enquiries and so i thought i will throw this on the public forum to guage the interest of the members within the Indian sub forum towards USB Block erupters.

We have a number of Groups Buys happening here in USA with shipping within USA. I can buy it through one of them, then re-pack and ship to India through USPS or any other carrier of your choice with Tracking.

Payment method will primarily be BTC. But might be willing to accept Paypal / NEFT for bulk orders on a case to case basis.

This sounds very cool Sriram. Hope it works out well.

americandesi (OP)

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 04:25:56 AM

This sounds very cool Sriram. Hope it works out well.

Thanks Benson.! Looks like a lot of them who want to get into mining arena are interested in these.
Hopefully i get enough inquiries or orders

daserpent1

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 07:50:16 AM

I don't think investing in the eruptors is a good idea.

Once all the ASICs are shipped, the diff is going above 80million easy. Even at 0.6BTC/eruptor price point, you can't make 0.6BTC back in a year.

Eruptors were fine to use in May-July. But, ordering now and using in Sept - Oct is of no use at all.
americandesi (OP)

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 03:35:14 PM

Once all the ASICs are shipped, the diff is going above 80million easy. Even at 0.6BTC/eruptor price point, you can't make 0.6BTC back in a year.

Eruptors were fine to use in May-July. But, ordering now and using in Sept - Oct is of no use at all.

I partly agree. But as and when the btc price rises (which am sure it will because many will be out of mining arena), the alt coin prices will also increase.
These eruptors can definitely mine alt coins for atleast next 1 year.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 03:38:17 PM

I partly agree. But as and when the btc price rises (which am sure it will because many will be out of mining arena), the alt coin prices will also increase.
These eruptors can definitely mine alt coins for atleast next 1 year.

At 3.5K INR, this is a decent buy for sure. Atleast for anyone planning to invest on GPU's at this point.

daserpent1

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 06:55:06 PM

Eruptors can mine Litecoins and stuff?
americandesi (OP)

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:10:15 PM

I think i have mentioned above that they can mine any SHA 256 coins like PPCoin, Terracoin and others.

americandesi (OP)

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 03:40:06 AM

If anyone is interested, then I have opened a Sales thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263692

Dumbo

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:50:52 AM

You think these ASIC miners can mine any SHA256 cryptocurrency?
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 10:05:22 AM

Yep, so I hear.

americandesi (OP)

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 11:08:06 AM

Yes. Any SHA 256 crypto can be mined using the ASICMINER USB BE's

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: