Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:57:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty or Airdrop?  (Read 9707 times)
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:54:15 PM

Bounty or Airdrop? what is the most easiest way to earn tokens?

You can always choose to do both bounties and airdrops.  There are no restrictions on doing both.  Only restrictions are with signature campaign bounties which only allow you to wear one signature at a time.  You can always do multiple bounties for social media campaigns such as facebook and twitter.  Airdrops, you are free to apply to all of them if you meet their requirements. 

yes it can be done both you may take of joining with this both but the assurance of having some tokens are in the bounty and in airdrop its just maybe positive or not so if you can do that both then you may but we all know that in bounty one campaign one account unlike in airdrop you can have a lot just signup and join with them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:54:56 PM

Airdrop easier.  Bounty requires more time. But the bounty reward is higher.I think we should combine both methods. Good luck.

gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:56:04 PM

They both have cons and pros...e.g.
With bounty the projects are usually successful and you will be ale to use tokens if you get paid and if you are disciplined, while you can receive a hefty airdrop, but might never use it as it will never make it to exchanges
Dracarys26

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:59:31 PM

Bounties. You do work for them and eventually more people go for airdrops as airdops are easier but you get more rewards from bounties.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:24:09 PM

the easiest way is the airdrop you dont need to do anything in airdrop you just need to filled up the form and answer  few question then they give you free token, the problem is most of the airdrop token will have no value in the future and many people just want to earn free money from the airdrop after token been listed in exchnage they just want to sell it and  not thinking for long term. thats why more of them is pump and deads token.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:39:44 PM

Bounty for sure.
Now a good airdrop is very difficult to find, eBTC was the best airdrop.
testminer42

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:23:24 AM

Bounty is a good thing, but it takes a lot of time with not guaranteed result. You need to carefully choose the project, it is desirable to find one in which himself believes, and not the one that is on the hype.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:44:41 AM

Firstly, it is not correct to compare the bounty and the airdrop. Airdrop is a free way to distribute your coin, and bounty is rewarding help in marketing or advertising promotion of the project. so I advise you not to waste your time on all sorts of scammers and scammers who, under the guise of AIRDPROP, collect databases about users. Look for a good solid project and join the bounty program. By the way, reaomenduyu pay attention to the project indicated in my signature. not because it's advertising, but because the project is really worthwhile!
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:49:36 AM

I prefer bounty, because the revenue generated by airdrop is very small, although airdrop is very easy and not complicated. but I prefer to follow bounty because the result is more than following the airdrop.

Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:57:03 AM

airdrop is easy to get token but I think it's more profitable to work on bounty campaign because the result must be bigger than bounty than the airdrop

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 03:58:12 AM

In my opinion, the most easiest way to earn tokens between Bounty and Airdrop is Airdrop because you can get tokens in their rules or instruction for joining after filling up the requirements then you can get their tokens if it is legitimate ones. We all know that there are lots of scam about Airdrops but ones you joined legit ones it was worth it for joining.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Regoldiamond

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:08:00 AM

my advice is, you must be active on the bounty rather than airdrop, a few weeks ago, airdrop is used for data theft. so, carefully if you still wanna earn some coins from airdrop.

Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:08:21 AM

You can do both!  There are many types of bounties you can get in on as well as airdrops.  Bounties require a little effort though.  I do a little of both myself.  
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:17:39 AM

I remember I was in a participating or drop in September, I haven't dropped, now most of the drop is a liar, I already don't want to attend, but the bounty mission is still a good choice.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:38:04 AM

You can do both!  There are many types of bounties you can get in on as well as airdrops.  Bounties require a little effort though.  I do a little of both myself.  

doing both airdrop and bounties can be tiring and too stressfull because bounties requires much hardwork in order to recieve your stakes weekly while airdrop on the other hand are endless and there were so many airdrops but its still up to you , if your a hardworking person and wants to get the most out of them then go but both of them also dont guarantee you a profit because the coins and tokens you get on a bounty and airdrop are mostly worthless and doesnt have a real value at all.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:56:51 AM

i choose bounty for earns good token,but we must work everyday to received stake every weeks,if you have more times you can join all bounty and airdrop.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:09:56 AM

Airdrop is the most easy way to earn token usually the members just need registering their email address and ethereum wallet address that support ERC20 token in my experience is mew myetherwallet https://myetherwallet.com/ and the developers team of coins will send the token to your ethereum's wallet, but if you participate into bounties program you must register the ethereum wallet and must promotion the projects on social media usually Facebook, Twitter and signature campaign, it is mean you must work with them to getting token.
panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:25:08 AM

I think that the bounty is better.
BUT sometimes there are good drops.In the bounty you need to spend a lot of time.
And the bounty itself needs to be carefully chosen, since the idea of the project depends on how much you will be paid
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 09:25:48 AM

Most Airdrop coins are worthless , so i think it's better to find a good project for bounty. As others have said, you can get even 500$ for good bounty projects.
 I doubt you can get that much for Airdrops.

Gangy

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:27:57 AM

I know airdrop sounds so easy and effortless but the number of airdrops that are not scam is very low. It is rare when some company claims they are giving free coins and they are not lying. For that reason i always prefer bounties. They are very rewarding if you obey the rules.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: