Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:01:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats going on?  (Read 348 times)
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:06:55 AM

Wall Street.

This is the so-called "legitimacy". Get used to it.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sanctum09

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:33:26 AM

crazier than what i ever saw on any traditional exchange. I love Cryptos  Grin
Whespers78

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:27:13 PM

Can someone explain why every coin is dropping that much in the last hours? I cant find any reason except "correction", but a price correction for every coin and that high?

main reason is bitcoin all  coins like domino when bitcoin down will make all down.

also remember all coins rises last week
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:11:45 AM

Can someone explain why every coin is dropping that much in the last hours? I cant find any reason except "correction", but a price correction for every coin and that high?
Well, the bitcoin went through massive correction in the late December that cause bitcoin to lose about 45% of its original value. Though, bitcoin is going through the same situation once again.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:29:13 AM

This happen last year, starting low in the beginning and the rise will follow in the rest quarters. So don't worry if there is fall happening just grab that opportunity and don't think to much. Just believe in bitcoin that it may bounce back always after a fall.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:14:47 AM

I think that the drop in bitcoin prices today is a huge opportunity to buy, but on the other side who has bought at a high price at that time is a disadvantage because he can not resell it, be patient for those of you who are investing in a medium price high, hopefully another day can happen with the desired price.
Drixy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

reading.......

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:38:31 AM

They bleeding indeed thats not a correction i think there is some group of people who organizes this attacks to coins and profit from it. Or the so called correction. We dont know the certain reason but one things for sure that no matter what you do focus on Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: