Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unfair traders of auctions  (Read 1970 times)
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 06:05:10 PM

Negative feedback is the way, thats why we have this option  Wink
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MXRider

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 09:20:46 PM

Negative feedback is justified, I agree.

I honestly think that your bid wasn't valid. I thought so when the bid was placed and I still think so. I didn't say anything at the time because I assumed someone else would place a higher bid. Instead of that I got several PMs from people asking "how much do you want, what is your highest bid" etc.

What I don't understand is why you didn't try to resolve this with me first. You just told me that you are disappointed. I probably would have extended my offer of free escrow + free shipping + free hosting for a few days if you had offered a little bit more after the auction (like 85BTC). But instead you posted a thread where people are suggesting a scammer tag for me. Are you guys fucking kidding me? Do you honestly think that I should be in the same category with Pirate, Clipse and all the other assholes who have actually stolen something.

I value my reputation and it's a shame that this thread even exists. I would really like to resolve this with OP but how? I don't feel like selling anything to him after this public lynching. I'm open to suggestions.

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 10:07:19 PM

Do you honestly think that I should be in the same category with Pirate, Clipse and all the other assholes who have actually stolen something.

Yes

I value my reputation and it's a shame that this thread even exists. I would really like to resolve this with OP but how? I don't feel like selling anything to him after this public lynching. I'm open to suggestions.

Here's a suggestion: Send him what he rightfully won in the auction.  Your excuses are both bull.  You say the starting bid is X, he bids X, that's a valid bid.  You're the only person who is having trouble with that concept.  As for "private bids", you can just make that up.  "Oh I don't like the result of my auction, I'll just say I had a private bid for more."

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 10:17:12 PM

> I don't feel like selling anything to him after this public lynching

Selling it to him for 80 BTC will end up with everyone forgetting in a few days. Negative feedback lasts forever.
MXRider

Activity: 466

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 11:22:40 PM

Do you honestly think that I should be in the same category with Pirate, Clipse and all the other assholes who have actually stolen something.

Yes

Here's a suggestion: Send him what he rightfully won in the auction.  Your excuses are both bull.  You say the starting bid is X, he bids X, that's a valid bid.  You're the only person who is having trouble with that concept.  As for "private bids", you can just make that up.  "Oh I don't like the result of my auction, I'll just say I had a private bid for more."

Date Registered:   March 09, 2013, 10:22:21 PM

So I doubt you know anything about Pirate, Clipse or any other real scammers. But hey, start a scam accusation thread and we'll see how that goes.

Here is my suggestion: when I've sold those units for 88-95BTC each, I'll ask my buyers to confirm here that the deal was real and actually completed. We'll see how real those private bids were Wink

Apparently people are ready to do literally whatever it takes to get their hands on an ASIC miner. I've got news for you, I ordered and paid these units over a year ago. That's long before you even knew about bitcoin. There's no way I will listen to an idiot like you and make my decision based on your suggestions. Go home, son.

To OP: I'm sorry for the trouble I may have caused. It would have been nice from you to reply to my message and say what you told here. Your message said that you were disappointed and you hope I keep my word. I thought that was about me promising to cover escrow fees.

Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 11:36:28 PM

I probably would have extended my offer of free escrow + free shipping + free hosting for a few days if you had offered a little bit more after the auction (like 85BTC).

Hahaha.
Be warned, next time you randomly reply to a MXRider auction, offering the price he imposes, if you win, you'll have to PM him with a bid + 5% offer, or you won't be taken into account.

Seriously, MXRider, learn how to, or don't anymore, please.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 12:47:32 AM

Apparently people are ready to do literally whatever it takes to get their hands on an ASIC miner. I've got news for you, I ordered and paid these units over a year ago. That's long before you even knew about bitcoin. There's no way I will listen to an idiot like you and make my decision based on your suggestions. Go home, son.

I'm not even going to respond to your insults-based-on-how-long-I've-been-registered-on-a-forum.  But you're accusing him of doing "literally whatever it takes"?  You mean like bidding on an auction?  Seriously? 

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: