Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mandatory Update to Nuggets (NUGs) 1.0.1! Get your VGB - Vlad Golden Blocks  (Read 5913 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 10:07:38 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2013, 01:40:31 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Mandatory update, to version 1.0.1 of Nuggets.  Be one of the first to get a Golden Nugget block - 205X Blocks equal to over 10,000 coins, compared to 49 coins per block every 70 seconds - random lottery system.
update and mine today!

Version 1.0.1 Please update ASAP

Git: https://bitbucket.org/mytwobits/nuggets

Windows GUI Download: https://app.box.com/s/blhmif79kih317yqjm7a

For more information, come join us in the only alt coin so different that we have to be in Off Topic!!

Reason being I made Nuggets to be for the miners per the miners' specs and requests so the NUGGETS thread is true free speech - nobody ever gets kicked off or reported.  The people's coin should allow anyone to speak their mind with no repercussions.  Well, except maybe nasty comments from other people with a free will.  Lol.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256460.0

Thank you to TwoBits and MarkM as well for fixing this Vlad Golden Block problem, I know it wasn't easy and to twoBits for setting up this page.  Get the upgrade now so you can hit the Golden Blocks which is a huge payout compared to the 49 normal blocks every 70 seconds.  

Good luck to everyone!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 10:20:48 PM

NXL4wDau9Bc7WZd46PKqRz9ADTZGgoj5CL

share some nugz!!!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 01:02:07 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2013, 01:41:45 AM by Vlad2Vlad

share some nugz!!!

Brother I gave out the whole premine 1.57 million a few days ago in 100,000 blocks.  

The most generous giveaway ever - that's why I'm the first WEV, cause I'm not a DEV.

But I'll send you 100 NUGs but this isn't a faucet just so this doesn't become a fauced thread.  This coin is easy to mine right now, low difficulty, huge Golden Lottery Blocks, should be fun to mine.

The the original thread is one of, if not the fastest growing threads on this entire forum.  You'll see why once you start reading it.

I don't wanna bring any drama to this thread.  This is for people to get upgraded so they can mine and not the Golden Blocks.

Thank you to TwoBits for doing all the work and MarkM as well.  Cause I'm an economist and not a programmer.

AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 01:12:56 AM

share some nugz!!!

Brother I gave out the whole premine 1.57 million a few days ago in 100,000 blocks.  

The most generous giveaway ever - that's why I'm the first WEV, cause I'm not a DEV.

But I'll send you 100 NUGs but this isn't a faucet just so this doesn't become a fauced thread.  This coin is easy to mine right now, low difficulty, huge Golden Lottery Blocks, should be fun to mine.

The the original thread is one if not the fastest growing threads on the forum.  You'll see why once you start reading it.

I don't wanna bring any drama to this thread.  This is for people to get upgraded so they can mine and not the Golden Blocks.

Thank you to TwoBits for doing all the work and MarkM as well.  Cause I'm an economist and not a programmer.

First, your premine was 2.2 million.

Second, bragging about the generosity of a giveaway of ill-gained coins is funny.

Third, the giant giveaway just de-values everyone else's coins. Why should people bother mining when you can get more than a third of the coins in existence just by sucking up to people in a thread? Why would people pay much for nuggets if they're that easy to get? Shouldn't an economist notice this sort of thing? You don't qualify as an economist or a programmer.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 01:27:09 AM

share some nugz!!!

The the original thread is one if not the fastest growing threads on the forum.  You'll see why once you start reading it.

First, your premine was 2.2 million.

Second, bragging about the generosity of a giveaway of ill-gained coins is funny.

Third, the giant giveaway just de-values everyone else's coins. Why should people bother mining when you can get more than a third of the coins in existence just by sucking up to people in a thread? Why would people pay much for nuggets if they're that easy to get? Shouldn't an economist notice this sort of thing? You don't qualify as an economist or a programmer.

First I gave away half the premine so I only got 1.1 million and then the programmer returned some coins and I posted a pic of the wallet and gave away every coin of the 1.57 coins I had left.

Secondly, I did not sell a single coin when the NUGs coin exchange opened, I did not profit from a single NUGs coin in any way, I only offered them for bounties and I posted pictures to prove it.

Third, I promised each coin was for bounties, and kept my word - it is not unusual to do a lousy .5% pre-announced  premine for bounty payouts Which is what the 2.2 million was meant for.

Finally, you're a real dick for not telling the full story when you know it well and now you're just trying to provoke me to get this thread moved to off topic as well.

Grow up, this dead horse was beaten for 12 days now, people can read the original and fastest growing thread on this entire forum if they want - over 16,000 views and nearly 2,000 posts in just 11 days.  Eat that, hater!

Come and get some FREEDOM!  I have never banned or reported anyone and some have even mocked the death of my son.  That's true FREE speech, and that's what NUGGETS is about, the people's coin, the miners' coin.  Free speech for all, nobody gets reported on my thread, I wanna know what anyone and everyone thinks, regardless if it's for me or against me.  I have given bounties for people who mocked me just case they were original and funny.  That's why I'm the very first WEV!

Here's the fastest growing thread:  NUGGETS (NUGs) Thread!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256460.new#new

PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 01:41:06 AM

I just hope you realize that the reason the thread exploded as it had was because of your rambling. There are a single digit number of miners and the time between blocks fluctuates wildly, I wouldn't say that your coin is in any way popular. If we kept on topic and talked about nothing but the coin, the thread would be barren, as the other thread put up by jackjack iirc.

Also, the number of blocks between difficulty adjustments seems to be much less than the stated number, could you explain this?

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1063

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 01:51:05 AM

Also, the number of blocks between difficulty adjustments seems to be much less than the stated number, could you explain this?

I don't think Vlad knows what that questions means much less the answer.  Knowledge is for suckers, always best to do things blind without any understanding.  "Faith is best when it is unquestioning".
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 04:47:04 AM

I just hope you realize that the reason the thread exploded as it had was because of your rambling. There are a single digit number of miners and the time between blocks fluctuates wildly, I wouldn't say that your coin is in any way popular. If we kept on topic and talked about nothing but the coin, the thread would be barren, as the other thread put up by jackjack iirc.

You'd have to talk to the programmer.  May e that was done or copied incorrectly also.  I'll see may e I can put a bounty up for it of its a problem.

I hinted that the popularity wasn't exactly normal and in the OP post is says that it was forced to move to Off Topic. Kinda covers it.  Views are views and saying Howard Stern isn't popular cause he talks about anal sex and farts on the radio and people only time in cause they hate him doesn't mean he's not earning his enormous $100 million paycheck.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 04:48:24 AM

I don't think Vlad knows what that questions means much less the answer.  Knowledge is for suckers, always best to do things blind without any understanding.  "Faith is best when it is unquestioning".

What a brilliant guess since I've said many many times I'm an economist and I hired a competent programmer to do this coin.

Nothing gets by you, hater.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 08:29:32 AM

Not many replies, I'm not sure everyone understands that without this update you can't get the super blocks, the Golden Blocks for the NUGGETS coin.

So don't wait until the last second guys, update now. 

Thanks and good luck!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 10:14:22 AM

It's past 3am, it's Friday night, everyone is probably out drinking and driving so I'm gonna check out early and go to to bed early tonight, for a change.

Good night and thank you again twoBits for all your help for fixing the Golden Blocks Lottery Reward System.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1063

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 08:03:45 PM

Not many replies, I'm not sure everyone understands that without this update you can't get the super blocks, the Golden Blocks for the NUGGETS coin.

Thanks and good luck!

How many replies are you expecting?  The entire network has 5-7 nodes.

Nuggets is essentially Spots with a massive premine and lack of real developer support.  BTW spots is next to worthless and that puts NUG less than worthless.  

What were you expecting?  Tens of thousands of people downloading and posting? 
Oh yeah lets jump on the broken soon to be fixed more worthless than the already worthless copycat scamcoin.  Obviously THAT is the future.  More merchants, more services, more users that is for suckers what we really need is yet another altcoin which does absolutely nothing new (and was broken and premined).
JoeMattie

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:07:38 PM

Nuggets is on an exchange??

Bitrated user: AKQuaternion.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 11:43:09 PM

Thanks and good luck!

How many replies are you expecting?  The entire network has 5-7 nodes.

Nuggets is essentially Spots with a massive premine and lack of real developer support.  BTW spots is next to worthless and that puts NUG less than worthless.  

What were you expecting?  Tens of thousands of people downloading and posting? 
Oh yeah lets jump on the broken soon to be fixed more worthless than the already worthless copycat scamcoin.  Obviously THAT is the future.  More merchants, more services, more users that is for suckers what we really need is yet another altcoin which does absolutely nothing new (and was broken and premined).

Another lie.  Spots copied completely my coin, NUGGETS, and didn't even bother to add one single thing of value or different so don't say nuggets is like spots.

Secondly, this coin isn't even 2 weeks old, and it was broken is numerous ways and lots of haters who later copied this coin were telling people it was a scam just cause I got a pre-announced .25% premine which was 100% for bounties which I ended up just giving away every coin to the first people who put up their addresses.

Given to circumstances this coin should be dead.  It should have died the first day after an 81% attack.  I'm not sure why it's still alive actually.

But it is and I've been actively laying bounties out of pocket since I had to give away all the nugget coins and its now a better coin and soon it should be a great coin.

People can mine it and get lots of coins with the lottery Golden Blocks cause the difficulty is so low.

But haters gotta hate and you're good at that so don't stop.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 11:48:59 PM

It was on an exchange but no longer is at this moment but getting on like cryptcy or coin-e is a piece of cake.

I wanna get the coin off the ground first and then I'll apply to get back on some exchanges.

And a thing of note - and put up pics of my wallet to prove it - when the exchange was open selling Nuggets I didn't sell a single coin - I kept my word and kept all the coins for bounties but a few haters got everyone upset so I eventually just said forget it and gave away my entire premine if 1.57 million coins to the first 16 wallet numbers that were out up on the main nuggets thread.  I was left with ZERO coins so now I've been paying for bounties with bitcoins but now I'm out so I have to use cash to buy more.

It's messed up when you're not allowed to keep even .25% of a premine for purely bounties to make the coin a better coin.  It was a mistake I'll never repeat - I should have told those complainers who are still complaining now to go F themselves.

Mine this coin cause this is at least a 3 year project for me - I'm no pump and dumper and I will do my best to get the value up and to get this coin back on an exchange.

Good luck!

PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 12:02:19 AM

It's on iceycrypt.com, which is a self-proclaimed shitcoin exchange.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 12:43:41 AM

Seriously?  Now did they do that and not even tell me?  I'm suing.  How dare they out my CrapCoin on a shit exchange.  I demand an upgrade to a crap exchange, or even a piss-poor exchange.  I'm not even joking.

I'm surprised none of you commented on the transvestite pics of myself I put up last night on the regular Nuggets page.  I was expecting a hail storm of mockery.

Don't hate me for being born this way. Those pics crack me up and they're mine. 

But thanks for letting me know about the exchange.  I wonder how much its worth.  Probably nothing, since the 1.57 million I gave away are probably getting dumped. I'd love to buy some back.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 12:47:56 AM

Wow!!!! It's worth more than other coins I recognize which have been around a while and had good launches.  WTF?

First I can't get this coin killed even when I beg snd now it's actually on a shit exchange and worth something?

I used all God or Universe numbers in my choice of programming the coin but this is shocking to me.  This coin should have died a whoreible death the first day.

No wonder everyone was trying to buy it. Steal it, hijack it, blackmail me for it, and now 3 exact clones.

Other are seeing something I'm not seeing snd its my coin.  Very interesting.

But I'll see now if I can buy back some of those NUGGETS coins I gave away.  I'd hate to have this coin go up and for me to have no coins.

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 12:52:56 AM

Oh god, not this shit again...

yoyotu

Activity: 61
Merit: 10