Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:54:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mandatory Update to Nuggets (NUGs) 1.0.1! Get your VGB - Vlad Golden Blocks  (Read 5917 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 01:03:22 AM

Oh god, not this shit again...

No, no, lets not take this off topic. I want this in the alt currency section.

I just clarified a fact, that's all.  There's been 3 exact clones of NUGGETS so far and spots has been the most successful one and I'm cool with that.  I wish you the best of luck. I was surprised to see NUGGETS on an actual exchange so soon, I though I needed to apply for something like that.  

If someone else did that then thank you.  It hasn't been 2 weeks and 99% of that time I've been paying bounties and fighting hell dogs.  So I didn't really expect the coin to live let alone be on an exchange.

It feels awesome - like I've got big boy pants on.

I'm so glad that sex change went so smoothly when I was 16.  You guys missed the precious pics last night on the main NUGGETS thread.   Lol, I got a blast out of it but most of you were probably out (Friday night) drinking and driving and doing other fun stuff like that.  AAAHHHHH, the good ol' days.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 01:09:02 AM

I promised full disclosure so here's the pics I'm talking about from last night in the original Nuggets thread which of course for banned from alt coin section cause I won't report and ban off topic people and their remarks. 

Everyone can say as they please on that thread and the punishment i got for giving everyone total free speech was banishment to the wasteland of off-topic section, which for a new coin like NUGGETS, is like the bottom of Hell where I hear is the least comfortable.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256460.1800

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 01:17:29 AM

There's been 3 exact clones of NUGGETS so far

No there hasn't.  There has been one and only one.  Since you are mentally challenged people played pranks on your by linking to threads of coins launched months (and in one case a year) before NUG saying "look another one copied you".

You do realize that posts have timestamsp and you can verify yourself that the coins which "copied you" launched before your copycat scamcoin. 

BTW at current Bid the valuation of all NUGs in circulation is ~1 BTC.   99% of that is the premine and thus not earned by miners.  Quite the "miner's coin".
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 08:05:40 AM

I need help with this twoBits fix.  So my bro built a 2 computers and one was ready to go 5 hours ago but he left it with zero software and I've gone near mad trying it to get goin.  Spent 5 hours downloading all the software and drivers.

So when I download and unzip twoBits fix I then try to open any of his numerous files and windows (7 pro) takes me a screen asking with what program.  You dump computer.

Then I go online to find the right program to open with but everytime its shady shit programs which download massive shit on my computer and they don't even work so then I spend half hour uninstalling that garbage.

I also noticed the new wallet says QT-pro, was the original like that cause I don't remember or does this new wallet include the fixes?

This is a nightmare.  I think I'm still missing firmware and drivers but I'm exhausted.

Also, I got the wallet unzipped running but no connections and how do I mine with it. I mean, there's no pool so I solo mine but what do I put in the other fields, like port and server and password (I don't think this I needed).

Anybody got any advice - appreciate it.

21stcenturymoney

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 08:33:52 AM

I need help with this twoBits fix.  So my bro built a 2 computers and one was ready to go 5 hours ago but he left it with zero software and I've gone near mad trying it to get goin.  Spent 5 hours downloading all the software and drivers.

So when I download and unzip twoBits fix I then try to open any of his numerous files and windows (7 pro) takes me a screen asking with what program.  You dump computer.

Then I go online to find the right program to open with but everytime its shady shit programs which download massive shit on my computer and they don't even work so then I spend half hour uninstalling that garbage.

I also noticed the new wallet says QT-pro, was the original like that cause I don't remember or does this new wallet include the fixes?

This is a nightmare.  I think I'm still missing firmware and drivers but I'm exhausted.

Also, I got the wallet unzipped running but no connections and how do I mine with it. I mean, there's no pool so I solo mine but what do I put in the other fields, like port and server and password (I don't think this I needed).

Sounds to me like for some reason you are using the wrong link for what you want?  You did not download from the git link before and build things right?  So why would you use the git link this time?

You should be using the second link, the GUI link,  https://app.box.com/s/blhmif79kih317yqjm7a   are you?  Cause you mention multiple files, yet I only see one in it.  For the end user, on windows, you just download the file from the second link, extract the file, and run it.

As for the connections,  I don't think you ever set up any seed nodes and such, so it relies on the ad hoc  irc which can be flaky.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 08:56:31 AM

Sounds to me like for some reason you are using the wrong link for what you want?  You did not download from the git link before and build things right?  So why would you use the git link this time?

You should be using the second link, the GUI link,  https://app.box.com/s/blhmif79kih317yqjm7a   are you?  Cause you mention multiple files, yet I only see one in it.  For the end user, on windows, you just download the file from the second link, extract the file, and run it.

As for the connections,  I don't think you ever set up any seed nodes and such, so it relies on the ad hoc  irc which can be flaky.

Man, what a nightmare.  I'm too mentally tired after 5 hours straight trying to get it to run.

I'll try again tomorrow.

But you're using the wallet QT to mine, right?  What settings are you putting in all the fields?  VGB or not I'd love to mine my own coin at least.  Thanks, man.  I appreciate all your help.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 09:00:41 AM

There's been 3 exact clones of NUGGETS so far

No there hasn't.  There has been one and only one.  Since you are mentally challenged people played pranks on your by linking to threads of coins launched months (and in one case a year) before NUG saying "look another one copied you".

You do realize that posts have timestamsp and you can verify yourself that the coins which "copied you" launched before your copycat scamcoin. 

BTW at current Bid the valuation of all NUGs in circulation is ~1 BTC.   99% of that is the premine and thus not earned by miners.  Quite the "miner's coin".

Of course.  I keep the 1.57 million coins to make the miner's coin a better coin via bounties and I'm a crook.  I give all the coins away to prove I'm not a scammer and I do it differently so people can enjoy a real giveaway and to hope they'll chip in for bounties (which hotcold has) and then I'm still a bad guy.

With people like you a guy like me can never win so I don't even bother.  But thanks for stating your feelings.  It wasn't a surprise but thanks anyway - I was too exhausted, I think that was when I was up 48 hours straight to do 100 different wallet giveaways, so I did 16 simple first come first serve.  I still don't. Get where the regulars who are always on here were?  They must not have cared.

eCoinomist

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Independent Analyst

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 09:28:00 AM

You don't qualify as an economist or a programmer.

There is at least one economist in the forum, but surely not Vlad2Vlad. Already warned people before; so much fun watching this Nudgets project lol

hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:33:40 AM

Seems more like 89% of that is premine.  Let's do the math!

Code:
at block 5872:

2,475,478 nuggies outstanding
  - 2,200,000 nuggies pre-mined
    ---------
    = 275,478 nuggies oustanding for da minerz

275,478 nuggies oustanding for da minerz
  / 2,475,478 nuggies outstanding
    ---------
          = 0.111...  = 11% for da minerz
                        89% for pre-mined nuggies
                       ---
                       100% of da nuggies!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 10:18:31 PM

There is at least one economist in the forum, but surely not Vlad2Vlad. Already warned people before; so much fun watching this Nudgets project lol

Are you that economist?  Please point me toward your economic predictions cause without trend analysis and predictive analysis you're economist.  

Anybody can sit and study and remember the calculus and stats but economics is mostly, theory, and theory is what I was good at.  Maybe that's why my Econ GPA was a 3.9 with ZERO books.  The few books I was forced to buy in school were for homework intensive classes which were graded like biology and some lame sociology classes.  For economics,  I had at least 3 Harvard PhD professors and of course there was homework but it wasn't graded cause they wanted your grades to show your test knowledge, graded homework is an easy way for a B student to steal an A and for me, an A student to get a B or C cause I almost never did those assignments as they taught me nothing.

I got a C in Business 101, but aced all the 400 level business and finance classes and I took some as a sophomore case I'd don't know they had to be taken in order or otherwise they wouldn't count..  They were going to cancel them but because my grades were so high they let me keep them and put a note in my file for the exception.

So trust me, I'm a natural math and science guy and that's what economics is.  The odds for you to have beat me in any one class of math, science or economics would have been near zero.  It happened rarely and only cause I was busy working full-time all the time and with no books to read some professors would sneak in essay questions which were not covered in class.  Other than that - it economics was like going to Disneyland.  I loved that shit.  I'm now considering going to take "game theory" cause I heard my favorite professor is teaching it which is a heavy calculus economics class, just cause economics is so much fun, and I don't need this Econ class I have my degree.

But please, point me to all your posts, cause i have hundreds and papers I've written predicting where bitcoin is going, when, and why and the same for alt coins.  I'm on record, are you, or see you that economist that comes out after its obvious and says:  of course, big deal, i knew that.

Please go on record now, its easy, you're an economist, predict with your knowledge and experience where bitcoin will be in a year and why, and where alt coins will be in 1 and 3 years and why.  I've done all this, cause that's what economists do, they predict the financial future of various financial instruments and the economy.

I'm looking forward to reading your stuff.  Thanks.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 10:24:44 PM

Seems more like 89% of that is premine.  Let's do the math!

Code:
at block 5872:

---------

---------
          = 0.111...  = 11% for da minerz
                       ---
                       100% of da nuggies!

The sock puppet master is complaining?  Lol.

Give it time. My plan was to release that 1.57 million over 6 months as bounties, I was forced by idiots to give them away, now the same idiots are still complaining.  This coin is 2 weeks old, barely, it time.

I have now a genius hardware guy to help me out whom I know an a genius PhD software guy. They're friends but I never take advantage of friends and they both have families and work hard so i have to pay them. 

But when I said I will do my best to make this coin the best I was dead serious.  It's gonna cost me a few $K to get started but I'm hoping long run it will be worth it.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 10:28:11 PM

BTW at current Bid the valuation of all NUGs in circulation is ~1 BTC.   99% of that is the premine and thus not earned by miners.  Quite the "miner's coin".

Seems more like 89% of that is premine.  Let's do the math!

Code:
at block 5872:

---------

---------
          = 0.111...  = 11% for da minerz
                       ---
                       100% of da nuggies!

Oh, and I looked at my wallet yesterday and WTF man, my wallet is cursed, no wonder my laptop screen is literally busted up and I can't read anything.  I had to hook it up via HDMI to my TV.

You sent like 20 transactions for those 666.666 coins.  All of them were crazy evil shit like .666, 6.666, there's too many to count to see how much you actually sent me.

You poisoned my laptop and now its busted - you think it's a coincidence that it happened like the very ext day?  I think not.  So needless to say, one of your sock puppets owes me a new vaio.

eCoinomist

Activity: 112

Independent Analyst

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 12:59:53 AM

Are you that economist?  Please point me toward your economic predictions cause without trend analysis and predictive analysis you're economist.  

Anybody can sit and study and remember the calculus and stats but economics is mostly, theory, and theory is what I was good at.  Maybe that's why my Econ GPA was a 3.9 with ZERO books.  The few books I was forced to buy in school were for homework intensive classes which were graded like biology and some lame sociology classes.  For economics,  I had at least 3 Harvard PhD professors and of course there was homework but it wasn't graded cause they wanted your grades to show your test knowledge, graded homework is an easy way for a B student to steal an A and for me, an A student to get a B or C cause I almost never did those assignments as they taught me nothing.

I got a C in Business 101, but aced all the 400 level business and finance classes and I took some as a sophomore case I'd don't know they had to be taken in order or otherwise they wouldn't count..  They were going to cancel them but because my grades were so high they let me keep them and put a note in my file for the exception.

So trust me, I'm a natural math and science guy and that's what economics is.  The odds for you to have beat me in any one class of math, science or economics would have been near zero.  It happened rarely and only cause I was busy working full-time all the time and with no books to read some professors would sneak in essay questions which were not covered in class.  Other than that - it economics was like going to Disneyland.  I loved that shit.  I'm now considering going to take "game theory" cause I heard my favorite professor is teaching it which is a heavy calculus economics class, just cause economics is so much fun, and I don't need this Econ class I have my degree.

But please, point me to all your posts, cause i have hundreds and papers I've written predicting where bitcoin is going, when, and why and the same for alt coins.  I'm on record, are you, or see you that economist that comes out after its obvious and says:  of course, big deal, i knew that.

Please go on record now, its easy, you're an economist, predict with your knowledge and experience where bitcoin will be in a year and why, and where alt coins will be in 1 and 3 years and why.  I've done all this, cause that's what economists do, they predict the financial future of various financial instruments and the economy.

I'm looking forward to reading your stuff.  Thanks.

1) TLTR -> academic, typical. (High grades? multi-gazillion qualifications? proof?)
2) None of your funny predictions, if any (please cite the source instead of thin air claim) has realized.
3) You don't even understand how Bitcoin and its altcoin copy cats work, CPU only miner? Silly, there are AWS instances and botnet that scam the hell out of Primecoin, right now.
4) Economists don't predict financial future, they analyze the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services. Literally ROFL after reading your last line...
People predicting financial future are called speculators, if you want a title.

So trust me,..
Yeah, right, I don't think my IQ level is within the range to be able to do that, maybe some of your supporters do Smiley

Sweat talk you are, entertaining it is!

PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 01:21:02 AM

Yeah, right, I don't think my IQ level is within the range to be able to do that, maybe some of your supporters do Smiley
He has supporters?

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 07:46:26 AM

@eCoinomist

Haahhaahahahhaaaaa.

Economist's don't predict the future?   Ahahhahahaaa.  That's speculators?  What, traders have a monopoly on predicting market trends.

I've only been here 3 months, how many prediction should have come true.  Just the one where I said here's gonna be new coins coming out daily instead of weekly. 

So where's your predictions, go on record, genius.  Come, on, put that degree to some use.  Analyze, and tell us your models or hunches are.

And again, economists don't predict the future?   Anahahhaaaa.  Do you ever watch MSNBC, Bloomberg, or Amy other financial channels? 

George soros has an Econ degree and he made billions from predicting currency trends, for biggest was the sterling where he broke the Bank of England in one day making $1 billion profit.

But hey, the biggest investor of all time with an average return of just over 20% doesn't count, so let me think of some PhD economists who REGULARLY make predictions, publicly and many are hired by the US govermement to predict trends in things like consumer consumption, consumer confidence, interest rates (the chief economist at Wells Fargo where I worked main number 1 job was to predict where interest rates were going, he blew it back on like 2000.

But forget Mickey Mouse PhD chief economists from the biggest banks in the world.  Have you heard if these Harvard, NYU, etc PhD economists whose main job is to regularly predict where markets are goin and who get paid tens of thousands per letter for their predictions on such things as the dollar, gold, oil, commodities, GDP, interest rates, etc.  Predictions is their money making no monkey analysis, they hire MBA guys like you to crunch numbers. That's the easy part any monkey with a 110 IQ can learn and do.

So have you ever heard of these economists which are the best in the world and they regularly have and do make huge predictions:

Nouriel Roubini, Warren Buffet (sorry, he's an economist), George Soros (also an economist), Robert Schiller (huge on housing predictions) Joseph Stiglitz, Andrei Shleifer, Paul Krugman, Alan Greenspan (one of the first, a pioneer on forecasting aka predictions), Peter Schiff (predicted gold boom and housing market collapse), Martin Armstrong (predicted 1987 market crash and russian rubble crash to the exact day) Milton Friedman (dead: one of the greatest ever made huge predictions which came true), Adam Smith (dead: invisible hand of free markets)....and I can go on forever.

When a major event happens in the world the most accurate predictors are always the economists.  This is a fact.

The fact you went through economics school and you thought that basically an economist was just a number cruncher means you never understood from day one or ever the real job of an economist.  If you can't use your analysis and financial models to predict future events you're like a blind eye seeing dog, you're a worthless economist.  You should have been an accountant:  an economist with no prophetic abilities is an accountant.

So I ask you again:  please post your predictions for Bitcoin and alt coins and explain the when and why like I already have, publicly.  Please go on record if you're boasting that you're the "one" Economist on here.  You either see nothing cause you understand nothing cause you're really an accountant or you feel zero confidence which means you're just guessing.

Thank you.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 07:50:41 AM

He has supporters?

What, you're one of my biggest supports, agentOne.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 08:15:41 AM

I'm curious:  how many people have updated to this new upgrade to get the golden blocks?  TIA!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 04:30:21 AM

What is the dealio?  The Golden Blocks are around the corner and nobody sees this?

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 04:32:54 AM

They know in advance exactly which blocks will be golden, so why waste hashing on the non-golden ones? Let suckers do the grunt-work of mining the non-golden blocks, then just jump in and grab the golden one, thanks suckers, see ya next time you get the network up to a golden one for me...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 04:43:07 AM

Grow up, this dead horse was beaten for 12 days now, people can read the original and fastest growing thread on this entire forum if they want - over 16,000 views and nearly 2,000 posts in just 11 days.  Eat that, hater!

Could you please elaborate on how exactly you flooding that thread increases the economic value of your premined shitcoin?

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: