Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:07:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin founder Charlie Lee sells all his litecoins  (Read 183 times)
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:10:31 PM

I also considered Charlie Lee's act as manipulation of public opinion. However, soon the whole market fell, and bitcoin, and litecoin, and other currencies. Perhaps he wanted to warn people. Who understood his hint, they changed everything to Tether and then bought coins much cheaper. This is only one of the assumptions.
GPU5970

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:22:25 PM

I also considered Charlie Lee's act as manipulation of public opinion. However, soon the whole market fell, and bitcoin, and litecoin, and other currencies. Perhaps he wanted to warn people. Who understood his hint, they changed everything to Tether and then bought coins much cheaper. This is only one of the assumptions.

he has probably been the most honest developer that i have ever seen, why do you think that he is manipulating his public?

Came on, Charlie Lee's is probably the founder of the most succesfull coin, it made more than 3000% in just a single year, he deserves that.

jwpoke

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:34:01 PM

I don't doubt his honesty. It is just hard for me to believe that he is going to do charity work from now on. What's the incentive for him to be in this game? Never underestimate human greed!

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: