Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:43:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin? Advantages and Disadvantages  (Read 3884 times)
corsaronero1969 (OP)

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

EN/ITA/RO translator, 24 yrs of exp., SDL Prof.

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:57:32 AM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:19:39 PM

Those are nice articles, but please, stop posting those links in here because it is pretty obvious that you want to increase the traffic of your site.

Or at least, quote what is in there and post it in here to avoid the spam.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:49:08 PM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
One on the list is this, Can't purchase item? For now there are many merchants that are selling and are willing to accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as well. And if you are someone that wants to try out buying something with bitcoin, you wouldn't shop on your favorite mall but you have to go in a crypto marketplace where every crypto is acceptable depending on it's worth.

Nice article though.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1171

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:17:29 PM

Unless you are going to post interesting insights or a reasonable description of the article, don't use the forum to spam your links. Offsite links can be very dangerous, you never know what exploits can hit your PC and steal stored cryptocurrency wallets in extreme situations.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:40:30 PM

The advantages of investing in bitcoin are huge, and the main advantage is getting huge profits, and the losses on bitcoin are also huge, as bitcoin prices sometimes go up and down, so we can lose if we can not analyze bitcoin prices.

PEG-TOKEN
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

peg-token.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 10:43:20 PM

The advantages are vast bitcoin is fast becoming mainstream and more widely available.

I would point out that the disadvantage I feel is people jumping in at the wrong time. I have seen people jump into bitcoin and make mega bucks and the other extreme of the table lose it all and end up with nothing.

Always keep this in mind.

Quitting while your ahead... Is not the same as quitting..

| PEGTOKEN |  - https://peg-token.com - | Digital Asset Creation | BTC | ETH Cross-Chain Tokens
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:44:07 PM

Investing in bitcoin always has its pros and cons. Due to the unstability of bitcoin prices often rise and low repeatedly.. Investing on it would make a big profit if you are a good investor but there are also disadvantages that may lead you to your bankruptcy.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:27:59 PM

Investing in bitcoin always has its pros and cons. Due to the unstability of bitcoin prices often rise and low repeatedly.. Investing on it would make a big profit if you are a good investor but there are also disadvantages that may lead you to your bankruptcy.

In simple words to put invest some money in cypto currency for sure . Also invest only money on which you would not be dependent on even if that money becomes half of it in the value . This will make your life easy and also you can make the money if market moves upwards .
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:30:34 PM

The advantages of bitcoin is that it is a decentralized currency that can not be tracked. Investing vbitkoin or other crypto currencies, you have all the chances in a short time to get rich several times. But on the other hand there is a possibility that you can incur losses. This is his fault.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:45:55 PM

all anyone needs to know is the following.
disadvantages. high transacation fees and slow transaction times
advantages. Hugh price increase potential
Zertoshi

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:55:36 PM

I would point out that the disadvantage I feel is people jumping in at the wrong time.
Always like that - be it stocks, speculation, pyramid schemes: the masses of small fishes give their money to the early players... It's psychology of crowds.
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:56:57 PM

Bitcoin is a get rich quick scheme. That is the only reason to invest with money you can afford to lose.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:08:21 PM

Though this has stated a valid points, some of the risks have been defied because bitcoin is somewhat becoming mainstream now. You can use bitcoin and buy quite a lot of stuff in exchange, as a lot of people are in absolute hunger for bitcoin. They find bitcoin it be easy money so why not?  Bitcoin is now being traceable and there are better altcoins that are good in terms of anonymity.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
TaKlarPH

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:05:37 PM

Well investing in bitcoin is a risk for you to take and can handle. Its base on you how it would increase as you hold bitcoin.

Advantage
•If you got to the point of bitcoin increase well its good like this December if your one of those people who holds bitcoin and woop! Your bitcoin value increase. Thats the good in bitcoin.

Disadvantage
•If buy bitcoin and sad yo say it was the time to decreasing, well thats the sad part. You should know when to get bitcoin so can have bitcoin double the trouble.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:14:29 PM

The only disadvantages are the outrageous fees, nothing more than that. After all, the whole crypto ecosystem is perfect, and bitcoin too.. And once that the LN gets implemented, bitcoin would be perfect x2 lmao.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:19:08 AM

the benefits of investing in bitcoin are when you invest in a cheap price and suddenly rise in price it will benefit but also its weakness when you invest bitcoin but then the price drops and you get stuck in the expensive price and bitcoin delivery cost is very expensive.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:41:32 AM

I would point out that the disadvantage I feel is people jumping in at the wrong time.
Always like that - be it stocks, speculation, pyramid schemes: the masses of small fishes give their money to the early players... It's psychology of crowds.

this is not a psychology issue, but a theories of capitalism which deals the free market. the large capital can play price and take benefit from small capital . therefore, creation crowdfund token, or bots trading can minimalizir whales playing dumb and pump .
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:24:38 AM

this is not a psychology issue, but a theories of capitalism which deals the free market. the large capital can play price and take benefit from small capital . therefore, creation crowdfund token, or bots trading can minimalizir whales playing dumb and pump .

For me the advantages in investing bitcoin is that it is free from bank charges and btc offers less risk from merchants while the payments cannot be reversed in comparison to the present traditional banking. Disadvantages of bitcoin, it is still only accepted by a very small group of online merchants.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:37:44 AM

There are a lot of advantages and disadvantages on investing in bitcoin but I will just give you one for the advantage and one for disadvantage. For me the advantage of investing in bitcoin is you can ensure that you will going to have profit if you believe in bitcoin and aside from that it is hassle free when it comes in transactions. But one of the advantages that I've experienced was if the price of bitcoin is rising the fee is also rising.
haileysantos95

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:58:45 AM

The only disadvantages are the outrageous fees, nothing more than that. After all, the whole crypto ecosystem is perfect, and bitcoin too.. And once that the LN gets implemented, bitcoin would be perfect x2 lmao.

Yeah the fees are killing the peoples interest in bitcoin and the long confirmation when giving a small fee, if the fees were back to normal there will be more and more people that will use bitcoin and leave other coins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: