Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:06:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin? Advantages and Disadvantages  (Read 3886 times)
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:51:02 AM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
The advantage of investing bitcoin has a larger points and facts.We are getting higher profits and the losses of bitcoin has also a big impact as bitcoin prices goes up and down .It may find that bitcoin is an easy money You should have also the trust in dealing with it and also a risk taker.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:21:18 AM

Bitcoin is a get rich quick scheme. That is the only reason to invest with money you can afford to lose.
No that is what some people believe and they are proven wrong over and over again, bitcoin is not a way to get rich quickly, some that are lucky may be able to do just that but most that got profits out of bitcoin are the ones that have put money in bitcoin over time, this is just disinformation spread by the media in order to create unsatisfied investors, that way those people will spread lies about bitcoin without having to pay them.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:24:48 AM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency

I think it depends on you. Bitcoin investment will be very profitable if you are strong in the face of negative news about bitcoin, and hold bitcoin until there is an increase. Bitcoin investment will be detrimental if you buy at a high price and sell it when the price drops because you are afraid if bitcoin disappears soon.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:42:18 AM

Invest must have advantages and disadvantages. Especially investment in bitcoin, there are also advantages and disadvantages. Fortunately when we buy low and sell at high prices. That is one of the advantages. And many other advantages. The disadvantage is that when we buy at a price that we consider lowly lower than price and long or difficult to rise again we are forced to sell at a low price. It is our loss if we lack strategy. But if we are careful in strategy we will not lose.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:22:58 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is a good idea lots of users are doing it.

Advantage:
If you invest long term in Bitcoin chance of getting higher income is big. You can check it in Bitcoins graph for the past few years and you'll know the result.

Disadvantage:
We will never know when it will last so investing in Bitcoin is very risky and it will surely give you a panic attack once in a while like what happened this past few weeks where Bitcoin dropped until 6k USD.
Janodevera

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

community confidence in the bitcoin than any other cryptocurrency that to a certain extent ensures that bitcoin not only from ruin but from a long and heavy price reduction. All drawdowns in recent years bitcoin successfully played, and then went up. What bitcoin has the highest out of all cryptocurrencies by market capitalization and the largest number of users, further strengthens its position. A successful solution to the problem of scaling of bitcoin, if it can be achieved, will also open price way up. Bitcoin has much more liquidity compared to any other cryptocurrency; for the average user this means that he will always have a vast variety of options to buy or sell bitcoins, including the possibility to buy bitcoins in bicolorate. Software and technical devices for transactions with bitcoin are also quite common. for example, manufacturers of best wallet, KeepKey Ledger and offer to store bitcoins good range of hardware wallets.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:43:37 AM

Bitcoin investment is very fun because it is very useful for its users. The advantage is when bitcoin prices go up and for losses I do not feel it. So I think the loss in time only. Because if the bitcoin goes down I hold it until the bitcoin goes back up. Grin
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:04:40 AM

Yes, I only know that investing in bitcoin generates a big advantage. Try to invest for a long time. To buy bitcoin when the price goes down and wait to sell it when the price goes up. I think this is very easy to do, it's just that you have to be patient waiting for the best price.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:14:59 AM

Investing in bitcoin makes us more profitable. It is somehow better than keeping it on the banks. If you know something regarding with the price of bitcoin, then try to invest with it. Unless, you have not some knowledge and money to invest. The disadvantage of bitcoin is when there is a great dump to the price but some people makes it an opportunity to reinvest again.

boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:56:51 AM

Regardless to that information link that you have post here in this forum, for me  the advantages of bitcoin is no hassle in any kind of transaction this is a quick processing that for only a minute transaction has been processed already. That's the big advantages of bitcoin in terms of quick processing together with the big profit when you invest in bitcoin. but we need to be wise if we are going to invest here because if there is an advantages it has also have disadvantages, number one: "protection of wallet is not 100% protected from hacker" Number two: Investment Profit would become loss if you do not always monitor the market value everyday because the price value of bitcoin is volatile this is not like a stable currency like fiat money.   
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:02:11 AM

There's a lot of advantage in investing in bitcoin one main advantage of investors is the huge amount of profit that you will earn in investing and everyone's aims is to make good profit and the only thing that I can see as a disadvantage of investing in it it that bitcoin is unstable we don't know if you will going to have a good profit.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:13:11 AM

There's a lot of advantage in investing in bitcoin one main advantage of investors is the huge amount of profit that you will earn in investing and everyone's aims is to make good profit and the only thing that I can see as a disadvantage of investing in it it that bitcoin is unstable we don't know if you will going to have a good profit.

Well, if you engage in bitcoin you are willing to take the risk in investing bitcoin and be yourself in believing on what to do in your dreams. The best thing to do is avoid those negative details about the risk and spreading bad news that can destroy your plan and be positive on what you do.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:43:29 AM

I think investing in bitcoin is very profitable because if you see its bitcoin has a terrible increase because the total availability of bitcoin bitcoin is very limited and everyone wants bitcoin is definitely bitcoin will be very expensive and will be profitable for investors.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:02:24 AM

The advantages of investing in bitcoin is you can earn lot of money buy buying low price then sell it when it pump bitcoin has big potential but the disadvantage is you can lose because it is digital currency we cannot predict bitcoin will go up always.

yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

TRUE! post the link but please include the body of the news.

having bitcoin is always 2 ways, there is advantage and disadvantage as bitcoin is volatile.
the advantage of this is you can earn from bitcoin and the disadvantage of it is the profit itself,
if you can have profited from it, be prepared that you are ready to lose some money too.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:50:15 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is a good idea lots of users are doing it.

Advantage:
If you invest long term in Bitcoin chance of getting higher income is big. You can check it in Bitcoins graph for the past few years and you'll know the result.

Disadvantage:
We will never know when it will last so investing in Bitcoin is very risky and it will surely give you a panic attack once in a while like what happened this past few weeks where Bitcoin dropped until 6k USD.
That disadvantage is not really a problem bitcoin is not going to disappear, yes there are crashes and the crashes are really big and are more frequent than in other assets but bitcoin always recovers and yet people keep doubting bitcoin, eventually when bitcoin is used by a huge amount of people people will finally understand bitcoin is here to stay but by then it will be too late and there will not be profit to get.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

Those are nice articles, but please, stop posting those links in here because it is pretty obvious that you want to increase the traffic of your site.

Or at least, quote what is in there and post it in here to avoid the spam.

yes, Im agree. in my opinion bitcoin is advantages, because can give me earn.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3594

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:02:15 PM

I do not consider Bitcoin as an investment tool, but as long as the price remains rising, it drives everyone to make a quick profit using this technology.
Advantages:
many states and individuals have recognized by bitcoin and started to organize their dealings.
The current value is very low and bitcoin has proved that it can reach a  20,000 $ level.
Very low fees and quick confirmations.

Disadvantages:
The price fluctuates quickly.

You have to trust that the price of the Bitcoin will rise, so do not sell when losing (Price collapse).

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:13:01 PM

it depends . it will be disadvantage if you don't know when is the time to invest . advantage if you know . invest when it's in low , then sell in the high's . don't regret you need to try it to know that investing is useful.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:22:52 PM
Merited by BitHodler (1)

You have to trust that the price of the Bitcoin will rise, so do not sell when losing (Price collapse).

How are people blindly investing into Bitcoin supposed to trust something they don't know? The majority of the people investing in Bitcoin (or crypto in general) fit in that category. It's safe to say that people don't even trust themselves, because of how this market is playing a tough game with them mentally. People severely underestimate how brutal this market can be from time to time. For noobs everything is black and white, there is no inbetween. If the price is increasing, Bitcoin is doing well and will succeed according to them. If the price is going down, especially in a way it is happening currently, they believe that Bitcoin lost popularity, that governments will ban Bitcoin, etc. Life aint easy for a noob, that we have seen numerous times already. Cheesy

Actual trust in Bitcoin should be based on its capabilities, and the fact that you are completely disconnected from every central authority, and not its price. The price is just a bonus.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: