Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:00:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin? Advantages and Disadvantages  (Read 3886 times)
letstalkbitcoin2

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
all investment have their shortcomings and bitcoin will not be left out. Bitcoin as an investment also has it own advantages and disadvantages. But the disadvantages of bitcoin depends on the mindset of the investor. Like i do always say, an investor should be emotionally stable, hoping for the best while expecting the worst. but the advantages of bitcoin way surpass the disadvantages.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:29:32 PM

A standout among other investment. The advantages of the bitcoin is giving a chance to those jobless Individuals. Bitcoin can assist them with having the cash by doing the exchanging or betting and others. The hindrance of contributing on the bitcoin is the individuals who are new and as yet learning in bitcoin because they're a lot of conditions of the contributing on it. You have to examine your investments to reduce or shield yourself from misfortunes.
Kris34

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:03:52 AM

The most important risk in investing in bitcoin is that the price may fall the next day many times.
muhsyakir

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:06:09 AM

actually investing in bitcoin is very profitable but although beneficial a lot of risk of losses due to bitcoin fluktuatif price sometimes profit sometimes loss when investing in bitcoin.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:23:11 AM

Nice but I don't see much of the advantages and disadvantages I want to see gets discussed more boldly here. For me there are a lot of advantages and as well as disadvantages that a person may encounter while using bitcoin. There are always pros and cons but mind you all of these things comes into a single idea no matter what. And that is "Why are we buying bitcoin?" Disadvantages may not count if a bigger purpose is to be achieved. Just like when paying for a carpenter to build a house. You want to build it bigger and nice then hire somebody who could work accurately and does the job perfectly as you want it to be, or as an option you might be building the same house but you wanted to save money, so then hire somebody who knows how to build it despite how the appearance of the finished building would look. This is similar to these idea. If buying bitcoin is too costly and had a lot of disadvantages then maybe it is not worth your time and money but if it is the only way to make a secure transaction then go on with it. So everything depends on each user and how the person wanted to use bitcoin.                                                       

katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:52:58 AM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency

In my own opinion, there is no advantage because you can always get a huge amount of profit depending on how patient you are waiting for the price to grow up again before selling.
I think you are not good when you are writing this. Brother you are saying there is no advantage of bitcoin and such and then you are claiming that profit can be earned from holding or trading. How this is possible. Either you are on one side or the other. Anyway in my opinion there is advantage of bitcoin and it seems so amazing to see people earning from it and living happy lives.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

In investing bitcoin there’s a lot of advantages s well as disadvantages that can get. The advantage rhat you can get in bitcoin is you can here it a huge of profit. In addition the price of it is not constant so that it has advantage that it will rise and your money or own bitcoin will rise but it is also consider as disadvantage because if it gets fall yor money will decrease too.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
kalawang

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:21:51 AM

Cause bitcoin can do it. The first place? I am. The first to invest it in your own profit. The real question, I believe it will do a new way for those of us who depend upon the right now, I believe it is a start, I support this day our cryptocurrencies cause of that is their lives, I believe the future
Bountyl

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:28:10 AM

As for me, this is a bit outdated topic. It is known to all that you can get huge profits and lose everything. You can still get to the lattice, but this is only in some countries. Maybe I do not know about something else yet)

Huobi Russia  |  Digital Asset Exchange Platform
https://www.huobi.com.ru
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:35:08 AM

In investing bitcoin there’s a lot of advantages s well as disadvantages that can get. The advantage rhat you can get in bitcoin is you can here it a huge of profit. In addition the price of it is not constant so that it has advantage that it will rise and your money or own bitcoin will rise but it is also consider as disadvantage because if it gets fall yor money will decrease too.
I think it is normal to lose or get a decrease on our money that is invested to the cryptocurrencies because even in the stock market, you will still lose money when the market goes down. It is all about the risk taking characteristic that you should implement to yourself and always try to improve yourself and that is how you will see that you are getting better and better each day.
pouljak5

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

Bitcoin investment might be the greatest of options but considering that it has already reached the peak f its market dominance you might have some other options in the cryptocurrency market which will give higher rates of return on a similar investment amount not guaranteed that in bitcoin,

Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:34:50 PM

Actually every investment there is a loss and there are advantages, as well as the bitcoin is a loss and profit but if we are smart in choosing the right time to make investments then most likely we will get the benefits as well and vice versa

kive2k

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:44:10 PM

I think the advantages and disadvantages are obvious, you can break a big jackpot, or you can lose your money. How luck will behave you can not know.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

bitcoin can provide many benefits when bitcoin prices go up, while you can lose when the price goes down and I think before investing you should know the benefits and know the loss of bitcoin before you invest in bitcoin again

I think that investing in Bitcoin, you get more advantages than disadvantages. The cons of it include its high volatility. But it gives you the freedom to use it anywhere in the world.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:16:26 PM

bitcoin can provide many benefits when bitcoin prices go up, while you can lose when the price goes down and I think before investing you should know the benefits and know the loss of bitcoin before you invest in bitcoin again

I think that investing in Bitcoin, you get more advantages than disadvantages. The cons of it include its high volatility. But it gives you the freedom to use it anywhere in the world.
I agree, despite volatility it can still generate huge returns if you know how to strategize. It's undeniable that market has its ups and downs, what is important is that we are willing to take the risks and be committed to learn and earn. Nothing comes easy, it takes patience, hardwork, determination, and passion. Be positive, trust, and believe that market can surely recover and will generate positive outcome.
johnmartinda

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:07:25 AM

Offsite links can be very dangerous, you never know what exploits can hit your PC and steal stored cryptocurrency wallets in extreme situations.
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:51:14 AM

Investing in bitcoin have a good advantages and have a disadvantage too and it's normal because we all know how risky bitcoin is. But if you know how to manage it well I think it will give you more advantages than to disadvantage.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

Bitcoin's advantage is by giving you huge profit that a regular employee can't even he/she works hard because of a fix salary. While the disadvantage in the other side will be the risk you put on a single investment in crypto market. So having knowledge in this kind of industry is so very important for you to lessen the loses and instead having a big percent to success. Lastly before you go here and try to invest make sure you'll not regret any decision you'll be made.
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

Here are proponents with bitcoin,
Instant payment can be made to anyone anywhere in the world.
Transaction cannot be reversed for any reason,
Third parties are unnescessary
The supply of bitcoins cannot be manipulated by any government, bank, organization or any individual.
*Some advantages of bitcoins*
Protection from payment fraud
Reduced possibilty of identity theft
Direct transfers for immediate settlement
Access to historically inaccessible markets
Lower fee's
*Dis advantages*
Financing Illegal and immoral activities
High risk of loss
Excessive volatility
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:53:47 AM

Depending on yourself, bitcoin can give you the advantage if you have a good strategy and can be patient when the situation is difficult, but if you panic easily you will get a loss.
Bitcoin brings you a better opportunity after the modernism of market we are now in crypto market in which the Bitcoin is most benefited and responsive. Besides the Bitcoin there are many other currencies of well response. Bitcoin is full of advantage for all of us and we do not have to miss the current market investment as the current market price is 6745 dollars which is still inside our circle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: