Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:23:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDelta! It's not safe anymore !?  (Read 3052 times)
Jolly_Trader

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

OOOBTC.com

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:57:51 PM

EtherDelta! Dear forum participants, what do you think about how to continue working, because there is no alternative to this exchange yet, and it is not possible to trade safely any more. What alternative can you offer?

there are many options for crypto trading, I think the current etherdelta does not show a good change after a few cases, especially when the high officials of ethdelta break into two parts. I guess I prefer to exchange other like hitbtc and binance

1. Exchanges that you mentioned are centralized
2. On Etherdelta, you can sell tokens that will never (or will not soon) be on other exchanges. For example, tokens from airdrop & bounty

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StevenPop

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:23:08 PM

One thing about the wallets where you store your coins is that they are only as safe as you store your private data that are involved with the account. Most of the times, when people lose their coins in their wallet it is because they did not properly secure their sensitive information like their private keys and people got a hold of it
trung.nguyen2382

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

etherdelta dev's have shares updates of the etherdelta they said that the exchanger was back online and the trading was resume we just have to increase of patience about etherdelta and its team to have their problems solve
Mio talama

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:15:05 AM

The EtherDelta has a lot of problems, and I question the security issue. Every day is experiencing a new problem. I am worried about my internal tokens that I have problems at least once a month. Better for a while until all the problems are eliminated, use another exchange. For example, IDEX
Milado22

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:40:44 AM

I started using forkdelta. I liked the exchange, and there are not any brakes. I use Metamask, and I think it's safe.
harrycalik

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:19:26 AM

Now there are a few alternative exchanges. I think more alternatives will emerge. This will benefit all of us in the face of reduced fees and increased quality of services.
Jolly_Trader

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

OOOBTC.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:36:16 PM

Now there are a few alternative exchanges. I think more alternatives will emerge. This will benefit all of us in the face of reduced fees and increased quality of services.

yes, there are a lot of alternatives.
Take a look at decentralized exchanges, that were developed on the bitshares. There are dozens....
But all have big problems with liquidity ...

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
jbhjjhiufga122

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

ED is safe now,they fixed the issues last time,install metamask in google chrome extension.
lehongquann11

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:09:30 AM

Eventually it have a humor about eyherDelta it’s not safe anymore to use of the investors but for me just be wise to now if they are or not to avoid being one of them victim if ever its is true about the humors that spread out and just be careful in terms of money.
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:13:12 AM

I used to use it a lot a while ago. but not so much lately any more. i'm sure it has changed a bit and now more trustworthy than before.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:20:13 AM

EtherDelta! Dear forum participants, what do you think about how to continue working, because there is no alternative to this exchange yet, and it is not possible to trade safely any more. What alternative can you offer?

I have not used etherdelta for a long time as a trade. there are many complaints for now and it is very influential in the trade that I do. I think the ethdelta must make new innovations and make every effort to make traders believe again.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:41:36 PM

There are already alternative decentralized trading platform that you can use. ForkDelta and IDEX are the choice you can have in Ethereum token. I also suggest that you use Metamask for second layer security to avoid phishing and hacking.
hongtranggg

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:28:00 AM

until now I have not felt any problem in etheredelta but etherdelta is not my favorite market exchange. etherdelta becomes the last solution when this market volume is highest among other market. so far i can say etherdelta is still safe.
Tyler2446

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

I still trade on Etherdelta and so far this exchange still safe , my problem only too long loading when log in to my account. Other option for decentralized exchange is Idex.market .
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:21:18 PM

yes, I've also heard bad news about etherdelta, many of whom have failed withdraw and their assets stuck to etherdelta.
and etherdelta many coins of junk coins that are useless and of no value.
florapez777

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:23:28 PM

I don't used it a lot, but had some experience with this exchange. Didn't really liked it, but it had a huge number of tokens. Especially good for Pump and Dump ones.
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:51:41 PM

I have long ceased to use this exchange. Now I'm trading on the Idex exchange. On this exchange, everything works more stable and faster.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:57:49 PM

I have long ceased to use this exchange. Now I'm trading on the Idex exchange. On this exchange, everything works more stable and faster.
Yes, Idex is not the choice for my trade. Idex will benefit more from the value of the token being dropped by the bounty.
However, compared to ED and FD, it is still better and more improved for traders. In fact, FD is no different than the "black market" with the price scary from other traders.  Roll Eyes
My choice is Binance, Okex. I like and have more peace of mind with the higher security options from these exchanges.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:01:34 PM

Yes, there is generally yet buy a token that will be forever,really very strange exchange,basically, for every DROSS,and everything is constantly hanging,recommend possible her not to use it,and use the normal exchange where there are prospects,and there is always time to buy at the price shown

Gabri

Activity: 856

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:05:06 PM

Now EtherDelta plans major website update, they've already hired an experienced programmer for the job. I want to believe that at the same time will transfer to more stable servers and improve the security system
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: