Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:52:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dolphin123 Send phishing link  (Read 660 times)
SatoshaNakamoti (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:45:27 AM

Never click on @Dolphin123's link. This scammer will send you a message saying he replied to one of your post with a bitcointalk link. If you click that link, you gonna get redirected on other website where you will need to login to "your BCT" account. Of course, he will get your informations.

Here is some information about this bitch.

https://imgur.com/a/dLkn1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkStar_alt

Activity: 174
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:04:54 PM

If you haven't yet, report the PM to an admin so the user can be banned.

DO NOT Trade with this account - it is less secure than my normal account
For any inquires, I'd prefer if you PMed my normal account (DarkStar_) for a faster response.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:48:17 PM

Never click on @Dolphin123's link. This scammer will send you a message saying he replied to one of your post with a bitcointalk link. If you click that link, you gonna get redirected on other website where you will need to login to "your BCT" account. Of course, he will get your informations.

Leave a link to his profile so that people know which guy you're talking about. Also how did you get that information? Any proof that it is actually him and not just some random guy in Indonesia or even a hacker of his account?

These links are really spreading fast.

Always hover over the link before you click it, to see the actual URL that you will be directed to.

Smiley
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:51:25 AM

Was it something along the lines of Hi, x, i've replied to you, and then with a link to myrippleaddress which is actually a phishing site of bitcointalk? If yes then you're definitely not the only one that is receiving this.

If you receive a PM from a stranger, don't easily trust that their URLs are legit. Especially when all of a sudden you see an exact same site as bitcointalk, except asking you to enter your password in again.
SatoshaNakamoti (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:19:15 PM

https://imgur.com/a/dLkn1

Leave a link to his profile so that people know which guy you're talking about. Also how did you get that information? Any proof that it is actually him and not just some random guy in Indonesia or even a hacker of his account?

These links are really spreading fast.

Always hover over the link before you click it, to see the actual URL that you will be directed to.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1131713

I responded to his PM with a link that redirected him and collected infos about his connexion. He did click on this link lol
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:26:37 AM

How did you get that scammer address? Did you just check out DNS of that fishy link?
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:11:31 PM

Kindly give or provide a link here so we could avoid getting at that site you are talking about. How does he send a link to you through spamming or continous message on your account. I mean could you be rather be more specific sir because if you want to accuse or blame you have to provide full detailed information.
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:47:28 PM

Kindly give or provide a link here so we could avoid getting at that site you are talking about. How does he send a link to you through spamming or continous message on your account. I mean could you be rather be more specific sir because if you want to accuse or blame you have to provide full detailed information.

Yeah, we should know that malicious links, i also received spamming from a two brandnew accounts and also from a full member. They have also containing links but i don't give attention to that. Nice to give awareness for our safety.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: