Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:32:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with my crypto position  (Read 259 times)
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:13:00 PM

buy when price down, and sell when price up, thats basic rules to get income fast
you need learn about invest in crypto world, so you can earn profit or minimalize loss

Everyone knows about this and that is even the primary objective of any one trading at all. But the question that the answer seems to elude us is when is that time and how do you know. You sell, you realize price is increasing and you could have made more if only you waited. You want bought thnikng price will increase or recover but just otherwise happening. How exactly do one get out if this irony which I am sure Op is into.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:04:35 AM

The best way for you is not to worry if your friend is selling an asset when the price drops Because only the most important patience for you to continue consistently in waiting for the price to increase again.So you can still gain profit although sometimes not maximal.

Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:14:32 AM

I entered in this world unlucky when it was at its peak. I already had like 0.16 btc back in the day when it was like 6000.
I bought since then 1 eth and 3 ltc and some xrp. In this d 3p i resist not panic selling and i did nothing apart from buy another eth and btc when it was at 600 and 12000. Then the dip continue and some of my friend sell to buy again when it was lower. Me since i was at a loss with alt coin i didnt do anything. Now i am still at loss with eth like 100 € and ltc like 200 € (coz i bought 3 at 290€) but its better than before. I am looking for advice. Did i behave ok? How to get better? Thanks
Reading your posts you seem to have lost money when buying BTC and ETH. You were worried when they collapsed, but then it went up suddenly if you hold on, you still recover your capital. Everyday the digital money is widely received by players. So you can sell to others if you want.
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:37:22 AM

In your case, the best solution was not to do anything and wait for growth in the market. And generally put stop loss, so that in such a situation no longer be

biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

I entered in this world unlucky when it was at its peak. I already had like 0.16 btc back in the day when it was like 6000.
I bought since then 1 eth and 3 ltc and some xrp. In this d 3p i resist not panic selling and i did nothing apart from buy another eth and btc when it was at 600 and 12000. Then the dip continue and some of my friend sell to buy again when it was lower. Me since i was at a loss with alt coin i didnt do anything. Now i am still at loss with eth like 100 € and ltc like 200 € (coz i bought 3 at 290€) but its better than before. I am looking for advice. Did i behave ok? How to get better? Thanks

The main thing here is not to be in panic even when you see your alts are in a red zone. Be patient and hold your ETH and LTC for a long time. Ripple is good for selling and buying it more often.
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:54:19 AM

You had been gotten your experience and you must better than for tomorrow. Sometimes, we need to learn to get the experience and the experience is good teacher. Don't panic and be patient. Wait until the price is good (high price)  Wink

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:55:38 AM

You had been gotten your experience and you must better than for tomorrow. Sometimes, we need to learn to get the experience and the experience is good teacher. Don't panic and be patient. Wait until the price is good (high price)  Wink

Sometimes we do mistakes but always remember that experience is a way to learn everything, if you think that you can wait i suggest to you to hold but if you want to sell it then go as long as you get profit sell it.
bewag12

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:12:07 AM

Its ok if i lose. I dont mind since i am here to learn. Thats why i asked for advice. Btw thank you for all the answer
The best way for you is hold even longer time. Its possible could be a profit more than 100%.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:53:42 AM

I think this guy can still get back the money he lost in cryptocurrency, if he would invest in other various opportunities that are available in the crypto world. There are opportunities like trading and other sort of investment, if he’s good in it, he can invest and earn back what belongs to him.

WARNING; Please, If you don’t know how to trade, you better not try. Better to wait for the price to go up and you will make profit and also regain back what you lost.
BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:44:14 AM

The ups and downs of prices for crypto currency are of a cyclic type. Your coins are popular, there are already more than one year. You should wait a few months and try to sell after a big increase at the time of price stabilization.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:01:20 AM

What I can see from your post is that you are trying to resist yourself from doing the emotional trading but you are failing at it with some instances. Like, you started to enter into the crypto when the prices were very high and then thought that it will go up even further. But nothing like that happened you made mistake here :

In this d 3p i resist not panic selling and i did nothing apart from buy another eth and btc when it was at 600 and 12000

You bought the BTC at alarming rate of 12K at what point most of us would just wait and do nothing. You should have followed your friends when they were selling at high and they bought everything back when it was low. That was nice move.

But also as you said you were in the loss and thats why you did not make any sell, was good move too. But never make entry at very high rates.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:16:19 AM

Did I behaved ok and stuff ... This is nothing! You behaved how a normal newbie would simple !
You should know that thats what everyone does when they enter in this world in starting .
Therefore there is no need to feel bad .. no need to panic.. everything will eventually get better with your understanding.
Just earn more than what you have lost.. you could easily do that .. and for the future record Take care , Don't Panic sell.
Hold for at least 3 months.!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:18:15 AM

week after this post btc pumped to its highest record,i wish you ride with the growth because if not still until January bitcoin stands strong to 15$k and resist until end of that month..the next time this happens try to follow youre instincts doesnt mean you friends panicked you will do the same,plz dont make different from them
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:28:21 AM

You are thinking too deeply here. You just have to pass on the situation when it's gone and what you need to do is just stand up and make another best trade however you should not repeat your mistakes if you think that was mistake. Just keep it very simple. If you making profits by any method then follow it and if you are not making any profits then change the way you trade over there.

In this case I would say the same thing as everyone saying, you did it right when did not do panic sells. That's what we need when we are not in the position of selling and prices are dropping. Its hard I know but you have to accept it and learn from it. The time is great player in the crypto world so play with it.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:26:04 AM

I also have this coin, eth and ltc, for the moment that I do is hold it, because after all if we force to sell it then will add to the loss, the core of this situation is barsabar and try to hold back all the strength, hopefully soon rise and recovered as usual
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:30:14 AM

Imagine if you had put all your investments in just bitcoin, you probably would have gained the profit twice till now.
According to my concept,  altcoins always come after bitcoin in order of price derivation, if you ever intend for investment, you should primarily give preferance to bitcoin and make the maximum investment of you capital in bitcoin
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:37:07 AM

I think you should quit and move on another investment if your not capable of keeping your decision or minds sets whenever there is a price dump on the prices of altcoins, because in a trading business you have to choice when that happen it's either you're quit or focus on holding because you believe that your money is still gonna grow in the right time.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: