Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 359 times)
Jerusareth

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:41:17 PM

For as long as Bitcoin has a price then it's okay, and it's not dead. A thing that goes up drastically will go down drastically and that was normal since then so let's just relax to this kind of matters with Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:44:08 PM

For as long as Bitcoin has a price then it's okay, and it's not dead. A thing that goes up drastically will go down drastically and that was normal since then so let's just relax to this kind of matters with Bitcoin.

No - you are simply wrong. Bitcoin has never dropped 45% in less than 100 hours. Never. And that is a simple fact.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:17:08 PM

This type of fuds happened almost every month. I am holding my BTC and taking this opportunity to buy more BTC with my Christmas bonus. Just like the China drama, the price will bounce back high after awhile.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:25:12 PM

Bitcoin has been through this kind of roller coaster ride of its price. Combine the FUDs with profit taking of most people for their expenses this coming holiday and panic selling of those who have weak hands - a drop like this is somewhat expected, and in my opinion, it is a healthy correction and a badly needed one. Bitcoin and its technology is always here to stay and have already proven itself as the most remarkable innovation of today's generation. It has been a wonderful and prosperous year of 2017 and I am hoping for a better and fruitful New Year 2018. Happy Holidays everyone!
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:43:59 PM

No - you are simply wrong. Bitcoin has never dropped 45% in less than 100 hours. Never. And that is a simple fact.

And if this never ever happened before what is your conclusion?

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:06:22 PM

Oh, come on kingcolex. You’ve been here long enough to know what’s going on. Major bitcoin holders have run the price up to a unrealistic ridiculously high point. Hype and media attention have helped create a buying frenzy driving the price up. The major holders cash out for a fat stack of fiat so they can buy that island in the Pacific they’ve been drooling over. Then then they stop and let it recover again. Rinse and repeat. I’ve watched this happen 20 or more times since I’ve been here. They can’t let it drop too far or they’ll lose too much profit. I doubt it will go much below 50% of its ath (which would make the recovery time too long for the rinse cycle). Everyone just needs to spot the beginning of a whale dump and jump on the bandwagon. Then buy back at the bottom. That’s what day trading is all about. Fools lose and the rich get richer.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/06/daytradingretail.asp
I am sure this is a part of it and probably a big part but I think we can't forget to attribute so many random people buying it and being easily fooled and scared. That along with big players and insider trading.

Sure but the “random people” are the key ingredient to the recipe. If there was no new influx of people buying in there would be no suckers for the whales to take advantage of and profit from. The “big players”, whales, Tim Drapers, Winkledouches, Barry Silberts, and Andreessen Horowitz are the bitcoin winners. They hire the top strategist/day traders and profit from and create the swings. They profit from the instability at the expense of the “random people”. Individuals have no business in bitcoin at this point. One missed fork or adjustment in the system will leave them penniless. They no longer have the luxury of just buying bitcoin and forgetting about it for 20 years or willing it to their kids. They need to eat, breath and sleep bitcoin to stay ahead of the game. ‘Random people” (poor people) don’t have the time to do that.

We’ve come right back around to the 1% screwing the 99%.

Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3836

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:41:50 PM

You need to stop spouting this. Other people already pointed you in the right direction.
Either you are uninformed or you have a malicious agenda (more likely).

Educate yourself here if you are ignorant:
https://www.investing.com/currencies/btc-usd-historical-data

Example: $230 to $93 between April 9 and April 13, 2013. Less than 100hr, about 60% decline.

Case closed.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:46:56 PM

I knew there was a correction coming, but didn't expect it would happen today. It is a massive drop of -15% and more, but price is going up again right now. Tomorrow will be an interesting day, will we see another drop or will it rebound ?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AltMoses

Activity: 420
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:50:17 PM

It's profit taking. People got in to make some fast money.. Christmas is an expensive time and people need liquidity.

Jan - people want to become rich again and have grand visions for the year.. price will jump again

When many people are in panic, wise ones are acting to gain more profit.. Just don`t sell at the bottom, contrarywise, it`s a good time to buy
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:03:23 PM

The social media is the first cause of everything, they are just trying to spread as much fud as they can in order to create panic all over the community. Of course that this is not fair, but that is what we have at the moment.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:28:42 AM

This type of fuds happened almost every month. I am holding my BTC and taking this opportunity to buy more BTC with my Christmas bonus. Just like the China drama, the price will bounce back high after awhile.
Yeah holding is the best thing to do know because at this time if you sell your coins this may give bitcoin a loss and price may fall more so wait for some days so that new investors can come over on the place of previous one and price will again rise and this time rising rate will be very high as compared to the previous time so be hopeful don’t leave the side of bitcoin and you will get what you are fetching from your mighty coins.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: