Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THIS is the time to buy!  (Read 1316 times)
4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:15:37 PM

I would recommend buying any coin whose price has decreased. But before doing so, you should study the coin you are buying because not all of them are going to increase again. That is why you should make your own deep research before trying to buy something in order not to lose profits.

On the other hand, concerning bitcoin, you can buy it when it has a huge drop. For example, if it decreased by 10k$, it would be your chance to buy it because it surely would rise again.

Yes right, if you want to buy then now is the perfect time since bitcoin for the past few days are going down. Anytime this month it will rise again and that is for sure. We know how volatile bitcoin is and thats proven already. So, for me if I had a chance I am willing to buy.
I’m also investor and I’m investing here from a long time and normally I was buying bitcoin when its price was low and then I was waiting for its high price but now a days situation is totally different its price is high and I’m trying to buy bitcoin because its price is not going low so I’m sure that if I buy bitcoin now a days so there is no doubt that bitcoin price will go more high so we need to buy bitcoin now a days and then after some time we can take a profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greensheep

Activity: 278
Merit: 44

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:20:11 PM

just saw an order of 53 bitcoins on kraken he must be sure of his purchase ;-)
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:38:42 PM

Yes, i am sure it is time to buy the bitcoin, you can see bitcoin price and it is $10660. It is not down and high price but it is time to buy the bitcoin. If you believe on it that in future bitcoin will give you profit then should buy in this price. 

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:57:52 PM

Yes, i am sure it is time to buy the bitcoin, you can see bitcoin price and it is $10660. It is not down and high price but it is time to buy the bitcoin. If you believe on it that in future bitcoin will give you profit then should buy in this price. 
bitcoin does promise to be a future investment, and if you have more money it's nice to buy bitcoin now, but if we have a little money then we can buy a bit of bitcoin and wait a few years to make a profit, even if only a little but it still promises to give profit to us and we will feel it later
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:53:38 PM

There are many things to consider before buying bitcoin and not just because somebody is saying that this is the best time to buy. Self-awareness of your own risk profile, setting up your target price/goal, strategies on how to achieve your goal, knowledge about the market movements, and patience are some of the things you need to acquire before making a decision to buy BTC.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

Ofcourse everybody gets a little anxious with this correction. But let's be honest, we needed a correction in this bullish market in the past two weeks.

Why is it time to buy?
- The weak hands are out and many 'stop-limit' orders have been triggered.
- The earlier corrections also were about 30 to 50% without any big news. Perhaps you remember the 5k was reached and it dropped back to 3k? And last month almost 8k was reached and it pulled back to around 5k?
- I'm pretty sure that the 10k barrier wouldn't be broken.

So if you can get your hands on some btc between 10-11k, I suggest you do it.
what about now?its time to buy now?nice post up there this must be read by those whos investing here just for quick money.and times like this they are feeling bitter because of selling their token that easy lol.
bocyaj

Activity: 1324
Merit: 302

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:45:46 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is start to increase,so I think it is best time to hold.If you have any bitcoin means,just hold it.When the price increase means,you will get some more dollars.Even it's right time to buy the bitcoin.If the price increase means,you will get profit in short period itself.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
helen28

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is start to increase,so I think it is best time to hold.If you have any bitcoin means,just hold it.When the price increase means,you will get some more dollars.Even it's right time to buy the bitcoin.If the price increase means,you will get profit in short period itself.
You are right, that is why we don't have to waste our time, as this time is the right time to buy again, and hold at least for a year as the price will go up again in the next coming weeks ahead, this is based on the data that demands are increasing more and more nowadays.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:10:38 PM

Now within a day bitcoin has down and up, if you decide to buy bitcoin then it is right time to buy the bitcoin, in this week bitcoin has come at $10000 then it was a good choice to buy the bitcoin for those people who have desire to buy the bitcoin. Still i think it is a good time to buy it because in this  year bitcoin price will be rise more.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:34:48 PM

Now within a day bitcoin has down and up, if you decide to buy bitcoin then it is right time to buy the bitcoin, in this week bitcoin has come at $10000 then it was a good choice to buy the bitcoin for those people who have desire to buy the bitcoin. Still i think it is a good time to buy it because in this  year bitcoin price will be rise more.
Now this is a chance to buy bitcoin again, don't missed this chance as this will give you possible and good things in life, so just stay focus stay away from the negative vibes that people will gonna down, or that it will vanish forever, we know in our hearts the truth so better to make a wise decision.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:43:33 PM

Ofcourse everybody gets a little anxious with this correction. But let's be honest, we needed a correction in this bullish market in the past two weeks.

Why is it time to buy?
- The earlier corrections also were about 30 to 50% without any big news. Perhaps you remember the 5k was reached and it dropped back to 3k? And last month almost 8k was reached and it pulled back to around 5k?

yes you are right if you have a lot of capital this is a very good moment to buy as much bitcoin or coin as you can because now the price of all coin is going down very sharply.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:55:23 PM

Why is it time to buy?

yes you are right if you have a lot of capital this is a very good moment to buy as much bitcoin or coin as you can because now the price of all coin is going down very sharply.
I agree with you. this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin before the price goes back above $ 10k or $ 11k. the current price may be just the preparation to move on to the next stage.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:36:00 AM

I agree with you, while bitcoin is experiencing a drop it is an excellent opportunity to acquire it, because in the future it will bring great benefits
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:36:33 AM

Why is it time to buy?

I think the price or when for the right time to buy some coin no one knows because if anyone knows it is certain that many who buy the key when buying a coin is to have confidence and have a very high patience.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

I agree with you, while bitcoin is experiencing a drop it is an excellent opportunity to acquire it, because in the future it will bring great benefits
Yes right in the future is going to give the benefits are great, and bitcoin will come back to have a good value in some time forward, and now during his buy bitcoin and don’t buy the money you to anticipate a loss to be in the can
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 575

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

Too many weak hands when there are bad news that are coming out and many of them are also buying the FUDs. Forget them and don't worry about those weak hands. But with the last on the list of OP which he said that $10,000 wouldn't be broken, well we have seen it broken and even until now the price was lower than $10,000.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:34:04 PM

Why is it time to buy?

I think this is a very good moment to buy the coin you want to buy because nowadays all prices are experiencing a very low price reduction even bitcoin also if you see the price drops very sharp and it's time to go back up.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:00:37 PM

Too many weak hands when there are bad news that are coming out and many of them are also buying the FUDs. Forget them and don't worry about those weak hands. But with the last on the list of OP which he said that $10,000 wouldn't be broken, well we have seen it broken and even until now the price was lower than $10,000.
The fact of the matter is that I would like to sell Bitcoin at least for 10,000 dollars, But at least for today we will not kiss for a long time. For some reason, bitcoin can not pass for a mark of 9000 dollars.
ValerieChristaldi

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:19:27 PM

Since your last post the price went up again to $9,000:https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/bitcoin. Now we sit down and wait for the next dip.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 575

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:49:47 PM

The fact of the matter is that I would like to sell Bitcoin at least for 10,000 dollars, But at least for today we will not kiss for a long time. For some reason, bitcoin can not pass for a mark of 9000 dollars.
That's why you will sell when bitcoin hits $10,000 but that's the challenge for everybody. We are even hardly getting back to $10,000 and we don't know on when it will be back there. But for now to those that doesn't still have enough bitcoin this is your chance to buy while it's too cheap. And right now it's again on dipping so if you think $8,500 is still expensive then it's now $7,900.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████