Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:48:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-Ann][PrivateSale Started][ICO] Building a Startup on IT  (Read 287 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
by rallier (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1334

just in case

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 04:52:46 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2020, 11:59:21 PM by by rallier

Hello all, This is not another fancy Announcement thread. This is just a call for those who do not want to trade their token in the first month and who want to support the initiative to make the world better and make profit from it. We explained our business and expectations. Who has an interest, keep reading the following details.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are building a company in the related Information Technology field. Depends on our project plan, we need 3 million $ funds to build from the ground. In our initiative, we decide to move forward with ICO.
We will conduct our ICO within 2 stage;

1. A Private Sale.
2. Public ICO.

Company Detail:
- Type: Private LLC.
- Head Count: 5 people for now. (We need to hire another 15 people)
- Founder: me

Briefly Business Plan:
- Field: Information Security .
- Development: Firewall Product.
- Definition: A Firewall helps protect web applications by filtering and monitoring HTTP traffic between a web application and the Internet. It typically protects web applications from attacks.
- Market: Markets forecasts the Cybersecurity Market to grow from USD 152.71 billion in 2018 to USD 248.6 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 10.2% from 2018 to 2023. We can take more specific country Which is important for Cyber Security. It's US. Firewall Security market equals to 5 Billion $ only in US in 2019.

Source:
https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/cyber-security-market
https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-cyber-security-market
https://techcrunch.com/2019/10/03/cybersecurity-is-a-bubble-but-its-not-ready-to-burst/

Token:
- Type: Ethereum-based ERC-20 Token
- Token Name: - it will be revealed before ICO's start.
- Purchase Token: ETH only.
- Maximum Supply: - distributed token amounts + %40 of company. (more, see faq)

Private Sale:
- Token Exchange Rate: 0.0001 ETH per 1 token (i.e. 10k token per 1 ETH)
- Start: 10 April, UTC 00:00.
- Duration: The fundraiser will run for  40 days.
- End: 20 May, UTC 00:00.
- Minimum amount: 10.000 USD
- Hard Cap: - It will be shared with only the private supporters.

ICO:
- Token Exchange Rate: 0.0002 ETH per 1 token (i.e. 5k token per 1 ETH)
- Hardcap: None
- Start: We are planning to start on ?? April UTC 00:00.
- Duration: The fundraiser will run for 15 days.
- Soft Cap: 1 million $.
- Hard Cap: -

Token Distribution:
60% of the token will be issued to the contributors in the fundraiser, 40% to the allocated the company. Company tokens are locked for the first 2 years.

Distribution Of Funds:
%40 company marketing, %30 business development, %20 Administration (Legal,Ops.), %10 token marketing

Token Value & Burn:
Every quarter, we will buy back token each quarter using 30% of their profits, and then destroy them until the exchange buys 60% of all minted tokens for contributors.

[/i]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any thoughts are welcome.

signature not found.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
by rallier (OP)
Legendary

just in case

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 04:53:06 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2020, 12:01:21 AM by by rallier

FAQ:

1. Why you do not go VCs?
Because I don't want to share high amount of options with them. If anyone knows a VC who accepts an amount percent of profits, you can contact me directly.
2. Why you do not use other fundraising platforms?
The platforms specified to a couple of countries. In my country (Turkey), we cannot use them.
3. Why the soft cap is 1 million USD?
After the kick start, we will be creditable for any amount from the government as an initiative
4. Where is your fancy Whitepaper?
It will be released before ICO's start date.
5. Where is your fancy Website?
It will be released before ICO's start date.
6. Where are other team members?
We are shooting cool photos. But COVID-19 is not very helpful.
7. How can we calculate the maximum supply token?
It depends on how much token distributed. For example, We'll have 100.000.000 distributed tokens (%60) by the end of the sales, then we have to add the company distributions (%40) on top of that amount, and the final amount of tokens which will be in the ecosystem is 166.666.666.
8. Do you have bounty campaigns?
Unfortunately, we don't have a bounty campaign at the moment. Bounty campaigns need to be managed and take time for a while. We want to hit our target as soon as possible. Marketing expense is on the chart mentioned for further airdrops (if we need more accumulation), tournaments (create a trading volume), etc.

n = distributed token
f(n)=n+(n/60*40)

always updated.

signature not found.
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 04:40:06 PM

how about in 15 days your project cannot collect the amount desired? I think 15 days is a short time
by rallier (OP)
Legendary

just in case

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 08:56:22 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2020, 11:56:00 PM by by rallier

how about in 15 days your project cannot collect the amount desired? I think 15 days is a short time

You could be right but anyway I will have a fresh view from here and I will dig into other (worst) options.

edit: COVID-19 affected working hours of outside. Our administration process going slowly with the government. We extend durations.

signature not found.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 09:54:04 PM

Since I see there is some token reserved for Marketing, will there be a bounty campaign for your project?
I also see the minimum amount to participate in private sale, but i didn't see the minimum for ICO, so I will assume 1 token is the minimum contribution, right?
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 04:26:26 AM

Well, just watching the thread right now I think I'll wait for the white paper and website release besides the minimum amount for private is not at my range. And there are no hard cap for the private sale?

I can't find the details of the maximum supply of tokens, is there such?
by rallier (OP)
Legendary

just in case

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 11:18:10 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2020, 12:09:51 AM by by rallier

Since I see there is some token reserved for Marketing, will there be a bounty campaign for your project?
I also see the minimum amount to participate in private sale, but i didn't see the minimum for ICO, so I will assume 1 token is the minimum contribution, right?
Unfortunately, we don't have a bounty campaign at the moment. Bounty campaigns need to be managed and take time for a while. So, we want to hit our target as soon as possible. Marketing expense is on there that mentioned for further airdrops (if we need more accumulation), tournaments (create a trading volume), etc.
The token will be generated by a smart-contract which is working automatically. So, the minimum amount is not an extra effort for us. I believe everyone deserves the same chance.
We are looking for our milestones.

Well, just watching the thread right now I think I'll wait for the white paper and website release besides the minimum amount for private is not at my range. And there are no hard cap for the private sale?

I can't find the details of the maximum supply of tokens, is there such?

In the private sale, Yes, we have a hard cap, but it won't be released publicly. Only private supporters will know that.
In the ICO, No, we don't have a hard cap. If you use wisely, any single paper ($) helps to increase the profitability of a company.
It has been discussed a strategy which helps to give a create high demand for our tokens.

edit: I added calculation of max supply;
It depends on how much token distributed. For example, We'll have 100.000.000 distributed tokens (%60) by the end of the sales, then we have to add the company distributions (%40) on top of that amount, and the final amount of tokens which will be in the ecosystem is 166.666.666.
n = distributed token
f(n)=n+(n/60*40)

signature not found.
by rallier (OP)
Legendary

just in case

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 07:06:52 AM

We are still looking for trials.

signature not found.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 12:42:12 PM

Why do you choose ICO? why not IEO? as we see now if ICO will be more difficult to raise funds, without me mentioning the reason you would already know
I'm still waiting for full information
by rallier (OP)
Legendary

just in case

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 02:44:16 PM

Why do you choose ICO? why not IEO? as we see now if ICO will be more difficult to raise funds, without me mentioning the reason you would already know
I'm still waiting for full information

Hello, Henrobakkara. Thank you for asking that, I know IEO is the best way to get funds these days. But, Exchanges are very generous so they want huge amounts of shares from the token distribution or $ M $'s for making it real. Our soft cap is less rather than they want to list on their exchange's. After all, we want to achieve our goal in Bitcointalk for now.

signature not found.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 04:15:50 PM

Our soft cap is less rather than they want to list on their exchange's. After all, we want to achieve our goal in Bitcointalk for now.
So that's the reason behind it, sounds reasonable. and what's the goal that want to be achieved in bitcointalk? to build strong community and hire the right person for this project? is there another point to do it besides the two?

by rallier (OP)
Legendary

just in case

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 08:37:46 PM

Our soft cap is less rather than they want to list on their exchange's. After all, we want to achieve our goal in Bitcointalk for now.
So that's the reason behind it, sounds reasonable. and what's the goal that want to be achieved in bitcointalk? to build strong community and hire the right person for this project? is there another point to do it besides the two?
Nowadays, a strong community means who makes a profit on supported thing. Smiley Funding the project which will generate a working business, it is our first goal with who wants to make a profit from a private company.
Also, in the hiring process, the scope is not only Bitcointalk.
Our focus is not crypto things. It's a business like BNB(Binance's Cryptocurrency) that's an example of business, it's not the only cryptocurrency. It has funded and built a commercial company. You can make a profit from the token burn. It's named Buy Back on our project.

signature not found.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 02:18:21 PM

You can make a profit from the token burn. It's named Buy Back on our project.
How many tokens will you buyback and burn? now a lot of projects that do that but it turns out they are very difficult to increase prices and even tend to dump. How does your project handle this kind of thing?

Buyback and burn will be done every quarter or only done once?
by rallier (OP)
Legendary

just in case

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 09:40:09 PM

You can make a profit from the token burn. It's named Buy Back on our project.
How many tokens will you buyback and burn? now a lot of projects that do that but it turns out they are very difficult to increase prices and even tend to dump. How does your project handle this kind of thing?

Buyback and burn will be done every quarter or only done once?
We will do it on every quarter as mentioned above

Token Value & Burn:
Every quarter, we will buy back token each quarter using 30% of their profits, and then destroy them until the exchange buys 60% of all minted tokens for contributors.

signature not found.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2020, 06:01:29 AM

Company Detail:
- Type: Private LLC.
- Head Count: 5 people for now. (We need to hire another 15 people)
- Founder: me
So aside from you, there are four other members for this project.
Can you disclose who these people are? Their Bitcointalk usernames and LinkedIn profiles (if they have one of each).
Just so we can get a clearer picture as to who are the people acting as the backbone of this project.

BTW. Your google form asks for e-mail, twice (kinda redundant  Grin )

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: