Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:52:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto  (Read 24478 times)
jttp (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:00:45 PM

‘Since the number of TTV is fixed after the crowdsale, each issued token possesses the right to show sponsored messaged to a defined percentage of consumers that watch television through TV-TWO.’

It is quite clear. What advantage do the viewers get buying the coin?

You better read a whitepaper. There you can find a scheme - users need these coins for subscription fees. If you like, I think you can just change the coins for any other crypto. If not, then you will get some free coins to pay this Smiley

Advertisers need coins to play ads. Users can simply buy coins during the crowdsale to have more than they would get through just watching TV. While users pass on tokens to organic content providers, they always receive more from advertisers. So users can come to the platform without having participated in the crowdsale.

will it be also possible not to play ads for some cost? for the fee that would be equivalently to reward for watching ads. if an advertiser want to pay $1, while a user want to get $1. But if he refused, he would not get $1, while an advertiser would not pay any. Fair!

Support your view. Ad-free is an ordinary thing that is provided by almost any platform. Here we have an ability to refuse ads without any payments in fact.

While currently not planned, there is always the possibility to add an ad-free option, if you are willing to reward the content creators out of your pocket through tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jttp (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:01:46 PM

‘Since the number of TTV is fixed after the crowdsale, each issued token possesses the right to show sponsored messaged to a defined percentage of consumers that watch television through TV-TWO.’

It is quite clear. What advantage do the viewers get buying the coin?

You better read a whitepaper. There you can find a scheme - users need these coins for subscription fees. If you like, I think you can just change the coins for any other crypto. If not, then you will get some free coins to pay this Smiley

Advertisers need coins to play ads. Users can simply buy coins during the crowdsale to have more than they would get through just watching TV. While users pass on tokens to organic content providers, they always receive more from advertisers. So users can come to the platform without having participated in the crowdsale.

will it be also possible not to play ads for some cost? for the fee that would be equivalently to reward for watching ads. if an advertiser want to pay $1, while a user want to get $1. But if he refused, he would not get $1, while an advertiser would not pay any. Fair!

I watch videos on YouTube at least an hour a day, I would be very happy if I could exchange the time of watching for turning ads off. On the PC you can always you Adblock, however, I mostly watch everything including films, series, TV-shows and streams on my smartphone.

Commercials are not so annoying if 1. You can choose from categories of the product the advertising companies offer
2. A particular commercial does not appear more than 5 times (honestly I would like to see any no more than 1 time  Grin )
3. It is interesting for me somehow (refers to the 1st point)

Agreed. This is way we do not really call the sponsored videos ads. It's more on the level of a movie trailer that you would like to watch anyway.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:07:09 PM

How much probably token that we get when watching, is the calculation every minute, or hourly maybe? This is incredible, now everyone didn't need to work, just watching TV and earn money from token (sorry for little exaggeration).
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:56:55 PM

How much probably token that we get when watching, is the calculation every minute, or hourly maybe? This is incredible, now everyone didn't need to work, just watching TV and earn money from token (sorry for little exaggeration).

I’m sure enough it won’t a huge reward Smiley It will be balanced by number of viewers / popularity / advertisers and lots of other variables, that affect its price and a quantity of coins rewarded. I do not think it could be enough for a living. You can also read about automatic buy back system, that regulates coins value.
Miraculously

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:29:14 AM

Suppose it's a calculation that is based on amount of ads watched. Not on the duration of a video itself
Logan22

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:33:49 AM

Suppose it's a calculation that is based on amount of ads watched. Not on the duration of a video itself

Also on the popularity of a channel. Advertisers want to cover as many users as possible and are ready to offer bigger amounts of money famous content makers, just because of the brand.
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:50:07 AM

Are you happy with ICO progress? I know you do not share the amount, but can you give me a little clue?
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:01:52 AM

Also on the popularity of a channel. Advertisers want to cover as many users as possible and are ready to offer bigger amounts of money famous content makers, just because of the brand.

Famous channels always negotiate long term contracts. Content makers are eager to have such contracts and rely on exact amount. I would prefer even lower but constant earnings.
tipar

Activity: 170
Merit: 5

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

Really project and I pray this project to success

▰ IGT - CRYPTO EXCHANGE ▰
▰▰▰ IN GOOD TRADERS COMPANY ▰▰▰
https://igt-crypto.io/en/
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:42:20 AM

you mean ‘real’ project?) yes, it’s good indeed. very young and ambitious team

tv-two! in your roadmap you stated that in jan-feb you should announce a demo! i’m waiting for it cuz it would be the main thing that represents your current work. when does the release likely to happen?

ive also a question whether I could use your app on my samsung. it is of 2008 or later and has a smart tv function. does this mean i could connect to my tv then? where to find a list with models of tvs that your app will support?

Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:15:51 PM

Why don't you add a counter for the process of raising funds?
CrYpTEr$$

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

tv-two! in your roadmap you stated that in jan-feb you should announce a demo! i’m waiting for it cuz it would be the main thing that represents your current work. when does the release likely to happen?

ive also a question whether I could use your app on my samsung. it is of 2008 or later and has a smart tv function. does this mean i could connect to my tv then? where to find a list with models of tvs that your app will support?

I think yes! They stated that it is connected to SmartTV app
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:04:27 PM

Traditional television is ok nowadays. Only when I go abroad I feel uncomfortable because some channels, or even most of them, are prohibited in another country. In comparison, YouTube or other internet services are kind of international. You will not have any problems with using it anywhere. Then I would like to know whether your project will behave like YouTube or TV do? If you said ‘as YouTube’, please, tell me why you are sure that local TV shows will allow to watch their content in any country. I’m asking because I’m fact you can’t do this even via internet streaming resources. Thanks in advance!
Titomonriki

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:17:45 PM

Traditional television is ok nowadays. Only when I go abroad I feel uncomfortable because some channels, or even most of them, are prohibited in another country. In comparison, YouTube or other internet services are kind of international. You will not have any problems with using it anywhere. Then I would like to know whether your project will behave like YouTube or TV do? If you said ‘as YouTube’, please, tell me why you are sure that local TV shows will allow to watch their content in any country. I’m asking because I’m fact you can’t do this even via internet streaming resources. Thanks in advance!

I’m 90% sure it depends on content provider only, because, you know, even on YouTube you may see ‘the video has been removed...’ Smiley The situation even worse with TV.
jttp (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:47:42 PM

Are you happy with ICO progress? I know you do not share the amount, but can you give me a little clue?

Several funds and syndicates are in their due diligence so we are confident that the 20% for the pre-sale will be filled soon. Since this is a private pre-sale, we do not have a counter on the website. But be sure to get an update before the public crowdsale.
jttp (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:50:14 PM

We will support Samsung Tizen TVs (after 2015) first, but Samsung Legacy TVs will follow. If you are a developer, you can now register for the Early Adopter program: https://tv-two.com/early-adopter.html.
Bulllbas

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:07:55 PM

Several funds and syndicates are in their due diligence so we are confident that the 20% for the pre-sale will be filled soon. Since this is a private pre-sale, we do not have a counter on the website. But be sure to get an update before the public crowdsale.

Thanks. Always useful to show how good you are at the particular moment. I invested in one ICO just because there was a big hyip for the project. When I saw they had have collected about 75% in few hours or within a day I just realized that I want to participate. I expect the same from yours Smiley
Jokerrr

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:05:07 AM

We will support Samsung Tizen TVs (after 2015) first, but Samsung Legacy TVs will follow. If you are a developer, you can now register for the Early Adopter program: https://tv-two.com/early-adopter.html.

Oh good! I bought mine last year. I bet it must be supported by your app. Are you going to create a special app for AppleTV or android version, or to PS4? It is necessary
Fanat74

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:32:17 AM

Thanks. Always useful to show how good you are at the particular moment. I invested in one ICO just because there was a big hyip for the project. When I saw they had have collected about 75% in few hours or within a day I just realized that I want to participate. I expect the same from yours Smiley

TV2 is more appropriate for advertising companies. I want to participate because I want to become a part of a big revolution in television industry. Nevertheless, I also want to have an ability to earn some money, 10,000 TTV for 1 ETH seems good, I believe the price will go up within the year (or two). I also believe in BTC price to rise, so the altcoins.
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:29:25 PM

You promised to reveal the code, will you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: