Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:49:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SEC busts "pirateat40" aka Trendon Shavers...another one bites the dust  (Read 7585 times)
SEC agent (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

America, land of the free

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 05:14:04 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2013, 05:27:37 PM by SEC agent

I don't have a chip on my shoulder, I simply post the way I need to to get the reaction I am looking for.
That is the very definition of trolling.  But the bitterness and unhappiness shows through quite clearly.

Oh I'm definitely "trolling", I've made it as obvious as possible and I still managed to get page after page of dumbass responses from you in the last two threads.

Again, I'd have to conclude that you aren't very bright.

In fact, even after saying this, I bet I can keep baiting you into stupid arguments that you can't win.

"It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a Free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even of his personal services to the defense of it." -George Washington
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SEC agent (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 05:18:52 PM

Making fun of people by asking them rhetorical questions is an interesting choice of activities to seek amusement from. 

Everyone needs a hobby.

"It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a Free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even of his personal services to the defense of it." -George Washington
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 05:28:19 PM

I don't have a chip on my shoulder, I simply post the way I need to to get the reaction I am looking for.
That is the very definition of trolling.  But the bitterness and unhappiness shows through quite clearly.

Oh I'm definitely "trolling", I've made it as obvious as possible and I still managed to get page after page of dumbass responses from you in the last two threads.

Again, I'd have to say that you aren't very bright.

In fact, even after saying this, I bet I can keep baiting you into arguments that you can't win.
I have to admit, you have had your moments of deep, keen insight into the affairs of the world.  You have utterly blasted apart vain and silly arguments presented on the Internet with the acumen of a true minion of the lowest knuckle dragging, bleary eyed progrssives.

I must admit that you were at your best...

...when the going was good....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRUe-gz690
SEC agent (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 05:32:27 PM

See? You just can't help yourself.....

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 09:21:12 PM

See? You just can't help yourself.....

In spite of your proudly displaying such attributes as....

....the acumen of a true minion of the lowest knuckle dragging, bleary eyed progrssives.

I did sincerely ask and will again:

Why the bitterness?

What's with the hostility?

You've ran against a very diverse group of people.  They don't fit your little square and round pegs.  You know?  The square and round pegs in your IQ test?

Just relax, stay calm, do your personal best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJIjoE27F-Q
tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 09:27:49 PM

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 12:17:15 AM

A suggestion by no less than FOUR Zhou Tongeds must be followed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: