Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time to buy now? top coins lost almost about 50% of their ATH  (Read 318 times)
lunafreya

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:37:29 PM

I think this is a good time to buy some altcoins and bitcoin for holding. Bitcoin will be rise in a few days later again and you will get profit lie that. And you can buy altcoins for long term investment like; ıota, waves and eos. You can search by one by before invest in them. 
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:39:19 PM

hi, i am a noob. wanted to buy but high prices scared me. now it's down and it scares me too. do you think we expect a comeback soon or even bigger drop?
This is the perfect time to buy altcoins the price is really cheap. Just make sure to put stop loss to prevent loss. Bitcoin is regulating between 12000-13000 and some alts are recovering now

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:06:50 PM

hi, i am a noob. wanted to buy but high prices scared me. now it's down and it scares me too. do you think we expect a comeback soon or even bigger drop?

Welcome to the crypto world man,

This is completely natural. If you try and look at the past charts of all crypto currencies, you will see that this happens over and over again. Which will then make you realize that there really is nothing there to worry about.

But in terms of investing, i suggest you don't rush it. Try to observe more for now and invest in smaller amounts than what you are planning to. Specially now that the infamous great correction is about to happen to bitcoin. After that, my advice is to go all out on investing on the best coins that you think are really promising and have great potential to go bananas when the price of bitcoin climbs up again. And of course, don't forget to invest in bitcoin.
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:09:58 PM

A comeback would seem the more likely outcome but it may take some time, I think really the level we are at right now is a bit more consistent with where we should be, the last month was very crazy in terms of coins shooting up in value and I'm at the moment viewing this as more of a correction than a crash. I'd look at the major alts like ethereum.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:12:41 PM

Well you should buy when people is afraid and sell when people is greedy. Right now is the perfect opportunity to buy alts because the price is down and it will recover later when the situation become normal again. I also bought some alts a few hours ago and it's already in profit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:28:11 PM

IMO, it is a good time to buy BTC and altcoin now since everything is in red. The market will recover and it is the norm. If you are afraid to buy at high or low price, perhaps you can start by buying smaller amount first.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:36:44 PM

Yes, if you've been waiting to buy then now is the time to get in. Once we recover from this dip, we may never see these lows again - if the market turns green and prices keep going up, the next dip will be from much higher up and so not go as deep.

Do remember though that crypto is very volatile!
cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:41:29 PM

Yes ofcourse even the whales and experets on technical analysis that this is the perfect time to buy.

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:09:17 PM

Now the crypto currency market has really fallen in price. According to CoinMarketCap, bitcoin is currently worth $ 13,181. Other coins also fell in price. Such a fall is normal for the crypto currency and therefore it should be used to purchase promising coins. I think that along with the top dozen coins specified in this table, it is necessary to invest in bitcoin, as soon it will again rise in price. Very promising for growth are also Ethereum, ripple, litecoin. Very good growth shows recently bitkoyn cash.

sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:12:55 PM

definately this is the very best time to buy... because you wont get alts this cheap and this is just correction time...better to fill bags as much as possible and wait for the market to recover to enjoy your profits
crypto_world

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:13:18 PM

It's not yet time to buy altcoins. The market continues to sink to the bottom. You can buy only if you take coins for long-term storage.

richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:16:42 PM

The favorite quote in trading market is BUY LOW SELL HIGH. If all coins are in RED, then I suggest you buy now at a big price and within few days, when a small increase in price will result in a big profit for you.
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:56:51 PM

Few days ago alts gone wild thats why theres some correction plus BTC's regular correction from almost a month of bullish trend,theres nothing to worry about its the perfect time to buy !

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:05:14 PM

I guess this is start of Bitcoin correction before the new year holidays. And it will fall to 10 to 10.5 K. Of Course, this is just a temporary drawdown and Bitcoin will continue to grow, but not so fast.
Now it's the best time to buy alts. If you are afraid to take risks, buy small parts. Then, in the case of further decline, you will be able to buy another.
Choose a strategy for investing and clearly follow it.
Oh, and make sure you make money to buy bitcoin. This might be his last drawdown to this level.

crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:11:26 PM

This might be a great moment to buy anything before the price will spike up. This is a healthy correction we were predicting as the market was increasing rapidly in the last days. I recommend to accumulate some good coins as late Christmas sales are right here right now.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:19:11 PM

Nope when you say they are down by 50%, do consider the fact that it is due of BTC fall. All coins are BTC proportional and you are seeing everything red because BTC is red by huge variant. Just change the base currency from "BTC" to "USD" and you will see real market.
Now about market price and suggestion to buy coins. My answer would be 'NO'. It is presently better to buy BTC only. If you buy any other big cap coin, its rise would be less than BTC till New Year. BTC will on another rally as minimum viable point has been reached. Now onwards, it will on run to $18K and possibly $20K by New Year. Wink
I strongly disagree with you. Let's say Bitcoin becomes 50.000 in 2 months. That's a 400% price increse (taking in consideration the current price).
If you would invest in a different coin, an altcoin, you could experience a 1000%-5000% increase.
When Bitcoin reached 19 000$, some altcoins had a 3000% price increase!

No doubt Bitcoin has already harnessed much of its potential and it is no longer possible to get 10-11x profit in a year from it. But I doubt there is any such possibility available for altcoins too. You said 1000-5000%, can you name any coin which could achieve that much rise in next 6 months? None in my view.

Also what I suggested was in accordance to current market and for short time. No one knows what gonna happen in Crypto Market after 2-3 months but for now it is better to keep money in BTC and be safe.
SOHAIB BAIG

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:26:13 PM

i think this is the time to buy some good coins in my opinion at the strt of new year there is a sharp increase in the prices of crypto world
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:38:34 PM

The price might drop more soon, but won't be going down below $10,000 as far as i believe. You should start investing now. Keep investing and the more the price drops the more you should be investing in lower rate. This will minimize your total loss if you make any.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:42:35 AM

The soon comeback is inevitable. Bitcoin will start its growth during a month I am sure. All other currencies will follow Bitcoin as we see during its falling. So don’t be afraid and buy coins which you can to afford.
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:28:13 PM

Nope when you say they are down by 50%, do consider the fact that it is due of BTC fall. All coins are BTC proportional and you are seeing everything red because BTC is red by huge variant. Just change the base currency from "BTC" to "USD" and you will see real market.
Now about market price and suggestion to buy coins. My answer would be 'NO'. It is presently better to buy BTC only. If you buy any other big cap coin, its rise would be less than BTC till New Year. BTC will on another rally as minimum viable point has been reached. Now onwards, it will on run to $18K and possibly $20K by New Year. Wink
I strongly disagree with you. Let's say Bitcoin becomes 50.000% in 2 months. That's a 400% price increse (taking in consideration the current price).
If you would invest in a different coin, an altcoin, you could experience a 1000%-5000% increase.
When Bitcoin reached 19 000$, some altcoins had a 3000% price increase!

It very depends on WHICH altcoin you chose to buy and when. If it were so easy everybody would be already a millionaire in cryptos.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: