Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:42:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] EZToken: Using Crypto-Currency to Power a Universal Loyalty Community  (Read 5433 times)
woodcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:25:11 PM

Good afternoon! In the "advantages of technology" section it is written that it allows to attract unique opportunities for businesses. And can someone tell what exactly are the possibilities it is written about?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:23:04 PM

Due to what use of your technology will reduce costs? And whose costs will be reduced at all: buyers or shops?
gazman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:27:23 PM

And is it already known, in which listing will the EZToken coins be added? I just read that users will be able to trade them on the exchange and thought that this information is already known.
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:28:05 PM

Good afternoon. If I understand correctly, then each user will be able to exchange EZToken for bonus points, right? Then I wonder what will be the exchange rate?
eztoken

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:08:34 AM

Greetings! White Paper says that marketing service providers can easily attract new customers through a smart contract and EZToken exchanges. Is it possible to describe this process in more detail, if not difficult?

The reasons why it is quite simple and convenient for us to offer customers through EZToken exchange, because we can run loyalty services with low cost, when compare to membership card at most of large brands now. Lots of our merchants even do not have any tool or supported features for marketing, sales attraction, customer care or loyalty.... And it does work with powerful resource in smart contract.

If you have time, pleas take a look through below story:

https://cointelegraph.com/explained/how-a-loyalty-program-on-blockchain-works-explained
eztoken

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:13:09 AM

What will be the benefits of ewallet for building a universal loyalty community?

It is easily to understand that you can get bonus points for every transaction you made at any merchants in system. That's convenient and attractive to users in local areas. That's main feature you can do with ezwallet.
eztoken

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:16:17 AM

このプロジェクトは信頼できますか?

Kenken1986,

2011年に設立されたEZPOS JSCは、maybanhang.netとmaytinhtien.netの2つの
Webサービスを支える独自の技術を所有す
るクラウドベースのPoint of Sale(PoS)シ
ステムプロバイダーです。130名の従業員を
抱え、SaaS市場で6年の経験を持つ私たち
は、数百万人以上の国内外の顧客の持って
いる1万強の販売店へサービスを提供してお
り、強力なネットワークを構築できました。

You can review our possibility by third party rating:

https://icobench.com/ico/ezpos

https://icomarks.com/ico/ezpos

Hope it helps.

eztoken

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

Good afternoon! In the "advantages of technology" section it is written that it allows to attract unique opportunities for businesses. And can someone tell what exactly are the possibilities it is written about?

If you intend to say about technological platform, explained that we create the first cloud-based services for PoS in Vietnam, 6-7 years ago. Up to now, the system is running properly with 10.000 frequent users/ merchants; nearly 40.000 active users etc..

We do not start a new full system. Based on operating PoS, merchants are easy to make on their own loyalty platform to attract new customers and gain customer's satisfaction, especially helpful for merchants with data analytics.

eztoken

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:31:27 AM

And is it already known, in which listing will the EZToken coins be added? I just read that users will be able to trade them on the exchange and thought that this information is already known.

We are working closely with legal partners to determined trusted and potential exchange. Many investors suggest and notify us several high respected exchanges and we will set one or few very soon.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:34:40 AM

a very interesting project dev, I saw in the ICO roadmap, this project has a very fast planning, 7 days after ICO, will soon be listing on the market exchange, wow very fast. is there a bounty campaign that I can joined?
choboscientist

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:36:59 AM

So any bounty for this project or only the referral fee?
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:42:55 AM

Hello! I did not quite understand how the project is going to earn money... Is it again payments, like many competitors? Or a subscription fee for accessing services?
eztoken

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

Good afternoon. If I understand correctly, then each user will be able to exchange EZToken for bonus points, right? Then I wonder what will be the exchange rate?

Yep, you are right, user can exchange token for bonus points and for many other promotion. Exchange rate will refer to real international market.
eztoken

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

We actually have no bounty for ICO. About refer to investors,
Bonus 5% for referrer over value of the referee’s token transactions
nam19992000no1

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:47:10 AM

Goodluck to dev team, i had been buy this coin in round 1. Waitting to buy more in round 2
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:49:19 AM

Hello! I did not quite understand how the project is going to earn money... Is it again payments, like many competitors? Or a subscription fee for accessing services?
Good evening! You seem to have looked in the wrong project) The business model project involves earnings from closed service stores, and regular income will be from a fixed fee from the participating stores. In addition, a new source of income is the provision of value-added services in stores, such as advertising services.
unkletoken

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:58:52 AM

Good evening! You seem to have looked in the wrong project) The business model project involves earnings from closed service stores, and regular income will be from a fixed fee from the participating stores. In addition, a new source of income is the provision of value-added services in stores, such as advertising services.
Ok! However, when working with store options for earnings can be much more....
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:03:46 AM

Yes, you are right! Earnings are also planned for coupons, gift certificates based on customer profiles, digital marketing and payment gateway services. The market of marketing services is very wide and this project plans to earn on it to the fullest extent
unkletoken

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:08:32 AM

Yes, you are right! Earnings are also planned for coupons, gift certificates based on customer profiles, digital marketing and payment gateway services. The market of marketing services is very wide and this project plans to earn on it to the fullest extent
It looks good! And what about the competitors? What is better than them?
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:14:10 AM

It looks good! And what about the competitors? What is better than them?
EZPOS owns a prestigious system with more than 10,000 POS stores with fast growth. Currently, a significant part of the stores uses a unique system of project loyalty. In other words, the project does not start from scratch, but from good positions. So you can develop quickly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: