Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:45:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] EZToken: Using Crypto-Currency to Power a Universal Loyalty Community  (Read 5435 times)
rdizza

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:19:09 PM

Good afternoon. There’s a good description of the process of becoming a participant of loyalty program for entrepreneurs, but there’s no info for customers. Can you tell us anything about it here, if it’s no bother?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gazman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:23:24 PM

Greetings, friends! Does anybody know what personal data will it be necessary to specify when signing up for loyalty program?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:20:11 PM

Does anybody know the number of shops that will cooperate with EZTokens in terms of acceptance of users’ tokens for free gifts?
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:33:28 PM

How long will it take your partners to check the QR codes sent to then in order to send free gifts?
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:37:54 PM

Hello. Tell me please, what amount of goods will be available on the portal with gifts which it will be possible to exchange to EZTokens received within the framework of loyalty program?
eztoken

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:54:08 AM

Good afternoon. There’s a good description of the process of becoming a participant of loyalty program for entrepreneurs, but there’s no info for customers. Can you tell us anything about it here, if it’s no bother?

At least you can see useful information here:

Store’s number of customer contacts 4.5 Million
Monthly store’s transactions 4 Million

and few more other details in White Paper. Tks.
eztoken

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:56:52 AM

Great project! Will surely take part in the ICO. However that's a pity you don't have any bounty programs...

We try to invite as much as possible true investors who interest and appreciate our project, team and ability.
eztoken

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:23:41 AM

Hello. Tell me please, what amount of goods will be available on the portal with gifts which it will be possible to exchange to EZTokens received within the framework of loyalty program?

Hi dort,

35.000.000 mil supplying tokens to be supplied for the Marketing and Loyalty platform at the rate of maximum 10% per year. From that, you can estimate the amount of goods from time to time.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:22:24 AM

Second round of ICO is over?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:30:51 AM

Second round of ICO is over?
Yes, it is over. 3 million tokens were sold out extremely fast
Cashwave

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:10:55 AM

The value proposition of your project is brilliant, my question is are you looking at the Vietnam market alone or there is plans for future expansion globally because I didnt see that in your Road map? Your team is very robust buy none of them have the blockchain technology experience according to the information on your website, not even the advisors.
eztoken

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:12:20 AM

KEEP UPDATED TO START TRADING EZTOKEN ON 22 JAN 2018!

We got huge demand on EZToken. Lots of desperate investors missed EZToken ICO.

Now we give them chance to buy EZToken via internal exchange opening on 22 January - 2 weeks earlier than plan!

1 million EZT Round 1 gone in 144 seconds. 3 million EZT Round 2 in 47 seconds. 5 million Round 3 may be gone faster. Internal exchange will definitely see more exciting buys & sells! Enjoy trading!

Get yourselves ready for Internal Exchange on January 22, 2018. Best luck to all.

For support, join our Telegram: https://t.me/eztokensupport
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:52:40 AM

A lot of projects are working on easy ways to exchange their tokens to different crypto currencies and fiat money. It makes projects more interesting. That’s unfortunate  that EZToken limited it to Bitcoin and Ethereum. I hope you are going to add more currencies in the future.
acaciahill94

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:57:46 AM

A lot of projects are working on easy ways to exchange their tokens to different crypto currencies and fiat money. It makes projects more interesting. That’s unfortunate  that EZToken limited it to Bitcoin and Ethereum. I hope you are going to add more currencies in the future.

Hello. You’re wrong. EZToken developers are following  new tendencies and offer exchange services to different crypto currencies and fiat money to their users.
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:59:03 AM

Hello. You’re wrong. EZToken developers are following  new tendencies and offer exchange services to different crypto currencies and fiat money to their users.
That’s great. By the way, talking about tokens that can be exchanged to loyalty points. How long are they valid for?
acaciahill94

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:02:50 AM

That’s great. By the way, talking about tokens that can be exchanged to loyalty points. How long are they valid for?
Greetings! Loyalty points dont expire. You can keep for 10 or more years and only then finally exchange them. It’s up to you.
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:04:55 AM

Greetings! Loyalty points dont expire. You can keep for 10 or more years and only then finally exchange them. It’s up to you.

Sounds good. What is the commission fee for loyalty points - EZToken  exchange?
oli40

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:05:51 AM

I would like to share my experience with EZToken.

I was seriously interested to participate, so I followed all the instructions, transferred BTC to their wallet and waited for the countdown moment. When it reached 0 I pressed the button and got an 'error'. This happened a few times, and then it was sold out. I was not too late, but the system failed.

Annoying, but okay, let's move on. Withdraw my BTC and invest in another ICO. And here the problem arrises: they are not allowing me to withdraw my BTC from their account. It's stuck there until 1 march they say.

Either unbelievably amateuristic or plainout ill-intended.

I asked a few times in their Telegram channel, but they keep dodging my question.

So maybe EZToken will have the decency to answer here: why are you not allowing me to withdraw my BTC?

Sorry to hear about it, oli40. The reason why you might to wait till ICO ends just because EZToken follows regulation like all other international pure/ conventional ICO.

Please be sure you have everything need to know about the Token regulations here:

Terms and Conditions
https://ico.ezpos.io/files/terms_and_conditions.pdf

I believe the last round of ICO is coming Friday. So IMO that's when ICO is over.
Why do I have to wait until 1 March? All that happens until 1 March is internal trading.
I can only think of one reason: very many people will have ETH/BTC stuck in your platform after coming Friday, and all they can do with it until 1 March is buy EZT, and thus drive the price upwards.

Or can you give me another reason why you hold my money for such an insanely long period of time?
eztoken

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:15:27 AM

I believe the last round of ICO is coming Friday. So IMO that's when ICO is over.
Why do I have to wait until 1 March? All that happens until 1 March is internal trading.
I can only think of one reason: very many people will have ETH/BTC stuck in your platform after coming Friday, and all they can do with it until 1 March is buy EZT, and thus drive the price upwards.

Or can you give me another reason why you hold my money for such an insanely long period of time?

It's updated. When the 3rd round has ended this Friday, investors who still keep btc/eth can be withdrawal immediately.  We do not hold deposit such a long time like old roadmap version. Tks.
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:19:00 AM

Hello there,

I just participated in the round 2, and so did a referree of mine.

As he bought 101 EZT, it shows in affiliation that I get 5 EZT bonus (not 5.05? jk). But these 5 EZT aren't showing in my total balance.

Same question goes for the token sale. When the token number was uneven, you kept the difference, right? Because I don't have any ETH left on my account.

I would appreciate some explaining Smiley

Thank you

Will tell your issue to technical support, then feedback to you soon. Thanks.

Still waiting on that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: